Noucome LN Summaries

So Noucome's last volume came out a few months ago and I recently got to read it, and I wasn't going to post a summary thread because the last volume wrapped up the main story and nothing fucking happened. But I'm stuck at the airport right now so might as well.

Find previous threads by searching that subject in the archives.

Also, this is volume 12. There is also a side story volume 11.5, and I have no idea what that is, content wise. I'm guessing what if stories based on the cover and the fact that volume 12 continues the main story directly.

I'll start on the next post.

Hoping for Yukihira end.

Do we ever learn about loli-sensei, her past, and why she is still loli?

Last time, Kanade overcame Sora's brainwashing. And now, Sora doesn't feel like accepting her loss so she threatens to deliver further suffering to Kanade and co. Kanade tells her to calm down, stop acting like a child, and accept that she's been rejected. Sora tries to laugh but ends up crying instead, and the other girls there tell her she's probably in love with Kanade and is unaware of it herself. Sora can't believe how devastating it feels to be dumped, and everyone there tells her that's what love feels like. Sora decides love sucks, and so being the god of love who doesn't believe love is worth anything anymore, she starts disappearing.

It was over last volume. Chocolat won last volume, this is just cleaning up the mess and making shit up to fill space.

>tfw now suddenly airplane is good to go and I have to cut some stuff short until I get home

In this volume yes to some of those. She's a loli just because that's her natural dimensions. Turns out she fell in love with her helper god, fulfilling the condition of undoing the curse, which made the helper god disappear. They get back together now due to other characters being nice which I'll explain later.

Kanade doesn't let her suicide, telling her she still doesn't know the good side of love, and because he hates her and wants her to suffer and atone instead of running off to die. Sora suddenly realizes exactly how batshit insane she's been so far, now that she has context for how much it hurts when it comes to love. Sora and the student council pres turn themselves in to whatever the fuck the governing council of the god world is, and then tell everyone they'll atone, which is why they brought sensei's helper god back.

Worst "comedy" ever Fake tits Bitch WORST GIRL
Yukihira Best Girl

>Yukihira Best Girl
That's a funny way of spelling UOG.

Waiting for OP.

Chocolat won? The fuck, man?

Any more summaries?

Plane flights usually don't take just an hour, anons.

I'm guessing a good few hours before OP touches down.

Oh, didn't see that.

Best erabe.

>the last volume wrapped up the main story and nothing fucking happened
Get the author down here

>tfw now suddenly airplane is good to go and I have to cut some stuff short until I get home
Get this guy down here as well.

OP back from the grave.

So this volume is basically about wrapping up the loose ends with the ERABEs. The person who got Kanade out of the brainwashing and helped Chocolat in France in the last volume who I had assumed were two other people is actually revealed to be the manifestation of the ERABEs, it's a twintailed tsundere, naturally. (after the narration in the anime, welp, that image can't be erased). Kanade finds this out when Chocolat returns, but then collapses in the airport.

Stuco pres calls from god land and tells Kanade that she made Chocolat fall asleep and that it's harmless, and to continue on with his day to day life. The ERABE's manifestation is for some reason reabsorbed into Kanade and keeps giving him ERABEs that she has no control over. But now she can have mental conversations with Kanade. The middle part of the volume is just comedy shenanigans, UOG leaves to, and I quote, study mechanical engineering in murrica. Yukihira eventually gets over her shyness and makes friends, and leaves to go to college in another city. Chocolat recovers from being asleep/in a coma.

ERABEchan gets named Tomoe. Tomoe still doesn't know how to get out of Kanade's head, but now has control over the ERABEs. Eventually she admits she was unconsciously making the ERABEs, and she couldn't leave because she unconsciously liked it in there. Tomoe gets confused when Kanade doesn't get angry, so she tells him she was also the one who made Chocolat go into the coma. That gets him a little bit mad. Tomoe gives Kanade an ERABE to either strip naked or go back to the past to choose a different choice so she wouldn't have gained a consciousness, since she feels guilty for still staying in his head and for causing him all sorts of trouble. Kanade fires back with his own ERABE of 1. MAKE me go back if you really want to 2. get out here so I can slap you silly, while refusing to choose the going back to the past option. Basically he doesn't want to erase another person's existence so he convinces her that the ERABEs weren't all bad since he got to meet Chocolat and all the other side characters. Then she pops out of his head, he made peace with the ERABEs. In the last scene Kanade is about to propose to Chocolat but Tomoe interrupts. Fuck you too author.

As you can see nothing fucking happened and most of it was made up on the spot to fill space. I'm fucking mad, but mostly because worst girl won.

BLOODY HELL! This guy actually managed to come up with a worse ending than comet Lucifer. What the fuck was he thinking? The shy girl should have won but no fucking chocoshit won instead despite being tits with 4 brain cells. Seriously fuck this guy, I pity anyone that read all the way through for that.

How about actually translating it, useless shithole.

So basically:
>Choco won the MCBowl
>Ougi goes to become a mechanic in Murica
>Yuki fucks off to collage in another city
>MC gets cucked out of proposing to Choco because of Erabe-chan
Fuck. This.

I'd take no ending of anime over this shit.

What the fuck did I just read? Okay then. Fuck this.

I don't even want a S2 anymore.

What is this bullshit? It's fucking nothing: the ending.

This has got to be the second worst ending i have ever heard in a LN, sakurasou the most trash.

Is Chocolat ditzy or the evil one?

I see Noucome is just another example of a Japanese author failing to make any sort of decent ending. Why is this shit so common?

And i thought the girls in this series are all best. Then this author has to fuck up everything.