I just read the first volume and it was garbage, wasn't this supposed to be good Sup Forums?

I just read the first volume and it was garbage, wasn't this supposed to be good Sup Forums?

OP you massive faggot, get to volume three where it does the genre shift.

It's a shonen, it's suppossed to grow on you. However, the formula has been so recycled lately I doubt you'll enjoy it as much.

Great post!

It gets good since v1. you have shit taste. Keep reading it only gets better and better

and then disregard last chapter

>I haven't even read the introduction arc, but I'm claiming this series shit
Sup Forums, everyone.

It's bad for the first 100+ chapters,
only decent part is 40-60 where white boy appears.
Good arc begins at 180+
what sucks is that the first 100+ introduces the characters/settings. other wise you won't understand the good parts

It changes a lot once they travel to Mundus Magicus

>it gets good three volumes in

>tfw I loved reading this manga back in high school
As said, it gets better when Fate appears. Otherwise, the earlier chapters are pretty boring.

Yeah, I'm supposed to keep reading something that has totally failed at grabing my attention in the first whole volume because "it totes gets good 20 chapters in, like for real"

>the first whole volume
>the first
>WHOLE
>volume

I came here to say this, but somebody already said this. Thanks, user.

Honestly for me I just stuck with it for the hell of it until the Mahora festival arc where I truly got into it.

It is garbage.
It's okay if you like battle shounen, but not a must-read

Honestly it fucking sucks until the magic world arc which is like 150 chapters deep then the ending sucks ass.

Even the sequel is ass too with it focusing on ship bait instead of moving the plot forward.

If you don't like harem don't read it.

if you want magic school battle shonen read mx0. Hell, even Mx0 had a better ending than negima

It gets slightly better once you get to the School Festival arc, gets even better from there and goes full shonen.

And then Rakan gets introduced, and everything's right with the world.

An entire volume is more than enough to grab someones attention. If an author can't manage that, then that author is incredibly shit at writing. Without question.

There's still time user. Stop now so you don't get crushed by the awful ending and have to suffer through the terrible sequel.

Yes user, I'm sure all the 5 manga you've read grabbed your attention in the first volume.

I only started liking it once Eva showed up as a villain. But I'm a sucker for ice magic and eternal lolis. Chachamaru's cool too. They really carried the series for me.

Ayaka is my waifu

Awful clusterfuck shounen with a half assed ending and a sequel that doesn't tie up shit.

The first volumes are shit. I gets better at the Kyoto arc and peaks near the middle of the MM arc.