Name one thing arabs have done for planet earth

I'll wait

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffea_arabica
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Nadir
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qaynuqa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut down your computer and go borrow a pile of history books

I think they did a math once but then they didn't...

translate a bunch of greek texts and then take credit for their contents?

Nope, all stolen from greeks and persians, islam doesnt allow science. Unless its IED related

They killed some Jews

They invented the battery and beer also the chariot... they also invented anti semitism

Serve as a mudslime containment chamber and a place we can deport Jews to in the future without blowback

Math.

uh...

>killed jews
>was the starting point for math and science

>invented anti-semitism
>permits a jewish state to exist
ok

they fought a highly successful war against israel.

>Surgery
>Coffee
>University
>Algebra
>Toothbrush
>Hospital
>Magnifying glass
>Maps

Only reason the Jewish state exists is because the US consistently supports them for no reason

>invented anti semitism
>Arabs are Semitic
hmm

Arabic numerals (i.e., the modern system)

>Invented the numeric system we use today
>Algebra
>Modern cartography
There's a bunch more, but this is really all I care about

That's true but before islam they did a lot of good shit. They had the best mathematicians/astronomers and unis in the world. Until islam, then they turned into savages

Arabs aren't middle easterners, lol. Arabs invaded and repopulated the middle east AFTER that.

FUCK ISRAEL YOU JEWISH KIKE

They've killed Jews and invented coffee, that's good enough for me.

Oldest and greatest civilizations, no idea why it turned to shit honestly.

their mere existence causes massive amounts of jewish butthurt
you can glass the wahhabis along with Tel Aviv tho

they did you are right. That's why Israel is no more in 2017

Wow you're really dumb.

The people who did all of the mathematics and poetry and science and shit of the Islamic Golden Age were not actual Arabs. Nearly universally, they were Levantine and especially Persian. Prior to Islam, these places did good shit. After Islam, they continued to do good shit (for the Levantines, roughly until the Mongol invasion, and the Persians continue to do good shit to this day).

The Arabs on the other hand did nothing prior to Islam other than fuck goats and worship meteorites. They continued to do these things after Islam, but with the addition of some nice poetry and theology, but still pretty shit.

Allowed themselves to be blown up so America could become the one true super power through war money laundering

They subdued half the world's Jews for over a 1000 years

I hate Muslims but they preserved all the work that Socrates and Plato ever did after it was lost to time. Aristotle was referred to as "the philospher" for about 1000 years before Muslim scholars re-introduced his mentors work to the world.

Islam isn't what it used to be.

Some of them live on top of land that has oil underneath it....that's all I got.

Somebody who is stealing their land is radicalizing them on purpose.

>Two Jews

Who's the faggot?

Literally the worlds worst place for shit inbred genetics and backwards retarded people

Which is why Jews control most of the world now...
They apparently weren't very successful at all.

BTFO women.

Islam definitely played a major role

Are you saying?

>They apparently weren't very successful at all.
Neither were the people than created your flag, but they tried

Really saying?

Arabs have BTFO jews, who are our enemy.

Kill jews

>have BTFO jews
When?

Yeah, your beaurettes or whatever they're called are fucking tramps, but it's not Islam that lets them do that.

Take a look at women in Iran or (((Saudi Arabia))).

I'm just saying that it's perhaps the one thing we can learn from them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffea_arabica

Nope. Muslims highest and only achievement was to tell everyone to wipe their shit with their left hand and never the right.

The rest is takiyya

kek

You have a very wrong opinion on Shia muslimas.
Also Saudi Arabia is not a model for anything.
Prostitution is rampant and behind the scenes everything happens, but with limitless amounts of shekels.

The city of Medina was a jewish city, which Muhammed burned to the ground and slaughtered everyone there. Islam built a mosque directly on top of the most important jewish holy site, the ancient Temple of David.

It's said that until the temple is rebuilt, the 2nd Coming of Christ cannot occur. So if you believe in religious shit, you can say that Islam is literally saving the world from Armageddon right now

Arabs are the primary enemy of the jews, the jews live in eternal fear, surrounded on all sides. Who drove the jews out of spain? Who drove the jews out of paris?

The Abrahamic religions are in a rock paper scissors relationship
Islam > Judaism > Christianity > Islam

Kill Jews

This

Muhammad drove them out of Arabia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Nadir
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qaynuqa

preserved the knowledge the Romans, macedonians and Greeks accumilated that Europe forgot and even expanded on it.

They stole those from India

>a fucking leaf
Pic related is me every time I see a fucking leaf flag irl

Literally nothing. Jews need to genocide all Arabs and turn the Middle East into a Zionist paradise

make europe multi cultural

>numerals
>algebra
Wrong. The numerals come from India, algebra is greek.
>maps
Sure. No maps before 637 AD

made fug

arab science isnt that bad desu
iraq looked like a cozy country before it got blown up

Islam>Islam?

desu the jews fear persians more nowadays. Most arabs became soft and corrupt because of oil money.

Kicked them out of Jerusalem and most of where Israel is now

On the flip side though when the muzzies kicked the Jews out then they all came to Europe. Basically they gave the likes their first excuse to start infiltrating Europe

A-user, you m-mean that 1400 years ago the Jews lost against the Arabs? like later the eastern roman empire and the Visigoth Kingdom?
That's your poster?
Unironicaly?
WE WUZ

no it's rock paper scissors
rock > scissors > paper > rock

Jews are Arab, they've ruined everything, that's an accomplishment.

They forgot because the church destroyed all those scrolls/books. It was Christianity that caused the dark ages.

>being this uneducated
should i even try?

Arabs did a lot. I hate Islam, but Arabs at least have civilization

You asked when you dumb frog

Oh I see, and the rock is on top of sluts and Jewish garbage. I though he was talking about inequalities.

Muslims invented the condoms... The british refined it by removing it from the sheep first

Checked

They created the West. In a sense similar to how the Great Permian Extinction created mammals.

To say that is to imply that putting muslims in their stead is a good thing.
Kek.

Look at Iran before the Islamic Revolution.

Arabs done a great deal throughout history. They managed to keep ancient knowledge from Greeks and romans alive whilst Christianity was busy destroying it.
Also ancient Arabia was a far different place and a pinnacle of science, maths, poetry and free thinking.

Now I guess youre point is muslims. Islam itself had a golden age and we owe a lot to their past. Its the current state and future that is concerning.

By not researching and blindly hating you are only hurting the cause.

The middle east today is a shitty backwards place full of shitty backwards people and much in need of drastic changes by force if necessary but you cannot discount its past and former accomplishments.

Just remove the oil and religion. Make all the region like turkey 20 years and it'll be a lot more agreeable.

Soon well be able to say this about Turkey. Big shame.

Semites do not consider Arabs to be semitic, nor would I. Semitics are mostly around and to the south of the caucasus.

That is what happens when Islamic are the majority of the population.

Still better than what Jews have done for humanity, for example 9/11, the USS liberty, lie about the Holocaust, promote open borders, multiculturalism, diversity, white genocide, degeneracy, communism, blame the whites for slavery, steal from American tax payers, send out soldier to fight their wars.... it goes on and on

>They managed to keep ancient knowledge from Greeks and romans alive whilst Christianity was busy destroying it
It was the dhimmis, Jews and Christians who kept that knowledge.
Muslims only need one book, they burned the rest.
>Also ancient Arabia
Wrong, Mesopotamia and south Asia nigger.
> Islam itself had a golden age
They just had a big empire and were able to gather and compile knowledge before burning it because, muh quran.
>The middle east today is a shitty backwards place because...
Kek, excuses.
>Delusions
Wew lad. Spoken like a true kekistani.
Are you 18?

Algebra?

misleading seeing as the two bottom left pictures are not of iran

Iranians never wore niqabs or napkins

I am not on my home computer so I can't go on paint and get those images and make that type of image, I am just trying to say that Iran was better before Islamic Revolution.

You have a very narrow minded and simplistic view of things.

Disgusting

That alone, still doesn't prove me wrong.

Wrong wrong wrong, wroong wrong wrong wrooong.

Most of the great empires in the middle east were largely made up of indo-european/indo-iranian peoples, but as arabs slowly "took over" the middle east, it gradually turned into a shithole

And a few Sup Forums memes don't make you right.

Nop, but facts, data and numbers do say more.

>all things invented by indo europeans living north of the black sea
Retard

>egyptians
>greeks
>greeks
>greeks
>persians
>greeks
>greeks

Why are all NZ posters Jewish?

>NEW ZEALAND FLAG
>PRO ISRAEL
fuck off jon key your not relevant anymore

Surgery.
University.
Algebra.

Go fuck yourself zionist cunt.
(((Your))) #YinonPlan has destabilized the entire middle east, creating refugees & terrorism. Which you used to point the finger at arabs.

NOT FALLING FOR IT.

My grand parents visited Iran before and after the revolution. They said that while Iran was nice under the Shah, Iranians are far better people today.