Cassini is carrying the key for the Gates of Hell

Underground NASA Officer here (Underground as in black op)

Cassini is carrying the Ark of the Covenant and is about to crash into Saturn. (the entering of the key)

Don't know much, Ill answer what I can. Ive seen it though, the Ark.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn's_hexagon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're going to larp, could you at least try something believable? This shit sounds like the backstory of a doom knock off.

You wouldn't say that if you had felt the Ark's presence before.

What IS the Ark? Some kind of energy weapon?

Yeah, he added too many original elements from the jump. Where in the bible is the Ark of The Covenant Called the Key To The Gates of Hell?

Everyone knows The Ark is the Box they kept Abraham's old man foreskin and the rest of the baby foreskins after he agreed to G#D's Covenant of Circumcision.

What is the END game? The earth destroyed?

Indiana Jones is gonna be pissed you guys are messing with his shit when he finds out.

It is a channel for energy directly from "God" to travel through. It is a spiritual tool.

In really basic terms, if you were to touch it, depending on who you were as a person.. It would be a catalyst for you opening your third eye or it would overwhelm your body with energy.

Not politics. MODS

I dont know, I assume they are trying to give the power of God to Satan/Saturn

Will this trigger the Ascension?

It could be theoretically but it's most easily used as a type of radio for lack of a better word. OP can explain it way better than me I'm sure.

How's the coffee at NASA?

Finally someone is talking some sense around here

Remove this annoying larp faggotry mods

Yes it is a channel, a tool, a way to communicate with "God"

To be one with "God"

I use quotes because the way the bible depicts "God" is a little misleading.

Rod and the ring? Space weapons?

Post proof or fuck off.

If this is Black Ops who is the leader? Are they trying to destroy Trump?

well at least i havent heard this claim before, plz continue op

will project bluebeam be actualized now?
Kind of getting impatient here

They want to give the powers of God to a planet? What you talking bout willis?

/X/ is THAT WAY!----------------------------->

what's the go with the theory where old mate says cassini has a nuclear device onboard, designed to self implode at a certain altitude, setting off a nuclear reaction and turning saturn blue?

Nasa workers prepare the craft for takeofff

And who/what is "god" ?

No, I personally think they're throwing away the tool to ascension.

It is a catalyst for ascension if the right people were to use it.

The way I see it, they're trying to give the power of God to Satan/Saturn and at the very least theyre throwing it away to never be seen or used by humans again.

What did you do in school to get in the position you're at? It must be cool working on things of that nature.

Obviously, but since you're the only one claiming to have felt this "presence" the point is moot.

>Underground NASA Officer

So uh is D-day on the 23rd?
>pic related

>NASA officer
>officer

Nah

Underground space operator at the In-N-Out Burger verity.

Are THEY reptilians? Is that who cotnrols the Black Ops. What is the name of some of the leaders? Rothchilds. Bush. Kissinger. Cheney.? Is NASA evil?

Cassini is nuclear powered and it's being sent into a gas giant. RIP Solar system.

>being this new

Second impact, only off Earth to reduce enviromental damage and allow humanity an industrial base to build weapons to combat the angels with.

is this a movie scrip or something?
sounds hilarious

Saturn = Satan

There is a hexagon at the top of saturn's north pole, and it corresponds with the 3D cube that represents the 3D prison of "reality" that we all live in, which is worshipped by (((guess who)))

or something like that

Saturn ascends, choose one or ten. Hang on or be humbled again

I thought they were satellite repair men that needed to ask for a lift from Russia to go to work

All your activities are monitored you should know this by now, dear "NasaANON".
Prepare for consequences

4 E 3 C H 8 K 5 S 4 K 6 M 0 D 1 S 5 S

Heras has found you.

I don't think Jupiter has anything to worry about.

Ok...that's interesting.

Shills are strong with this one

Disinfo or some random person's theory, the physics wouldn't allow it. Or perhaps an excuse as to what happened if Saturn truly is Satan and he gains "Gods" power.

God is All
Everything that was, is, and will be is GOD
God is the one infinity. Infinity contains everything because it is infinite. That infinity is GOD. We are all parts of God experiencing itself. See Jim Carry's latest interview on the carpet where he seems kinda crazy.. he knows what he is talking about.

That's lame as fuck.

Nope, LARPer faggot. I do not believe you.

Correction... Saturn doesn't have anything to worry about.

Well the part about Saturn's hexagon is true.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn's_hexagon

The hexagon and Saturn in general simply represents secrets. The elite had telescopes to see the hexagon thousands of years ago.

>believing photos produced by NASA

kek, if only you know how bad things were..

>Tfw too old to be an Evangelion pilot

Feels bad, man

When will it strike? Timeline? Soon?

Eva 4.0
Sup Forums Can (Not) Recover

Don't worry about losing the ark than. He doesn't need it.

wumbo if non mumbo-jumbo

>tfw just old enough to become absorbed into the global sea of tang