White Ethnostate Master Plan

Global Warming will cause mass migration in the decades to come and the white race will be hunted down to extinction. Rising temperatures will eventually make Antartica the best piece of real estate on earth.

Why not plant the seeds now and start a new country? Modern day pilgrims.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMurdo_Dry_Valleys
youtube.com/watch?v=3DpxP7R4aLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't grow food on a glacier.

FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT.

Turn the shitskin countries into deserts and the poles into new frontiers. Global warming is the only way white civilization can be saved. It's why the kikes shill so hard against it.

You understand that there's land underneath that, right?

plus we'll figure out indoor farming at scale so doesn't matter

It's a mile thick on average and covers 98% of the continent. How can we access the land?

>Rising temperatures will eventually make Antartica the best piece of real estate on earth.

I feel like you glazed over OP's post

>Rising temperatures will eventually make Antartica the best piece of real estate on earth.

Good fucking luck. The world elite already dug their claws into that continent, they won't let you have it.

The only dry parts also apparently have 200mph winds that melt airborne ice.
It will just be submerged itself, won't it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMurdo_Dry_Valleys

Whites will have better luck with Northern Canada, Alaska, the arctic archipelagos and Northern Siberia. Let the Jews move to Antarctica after Israel is uninhabited and we'll take the north.

well there's only one solution

um.. you are a bit late.

the earth is flat

>iwanttobelieve.jpg

It's already happened.

Antarctica has already been claimed by the Great Old Ones and their malformed servants. It is much too late for human colonization.

checked

We would freeze to death retard.

Most of the continent is above sea level.

Scale isn't the problem, it's cost. You gotta generate the energy that the sun normally provides. Would be some cool shit though, you could essentially grow anything there.

>Destroy the Earth
>Move to different part of Earth to destroy

No, we have to die as punishment for what we've done and continue to do. There's hope though.

What about Greenland? There's probably more land under the ice there.

You'll get there, find nothing then starve or freeze to death.
If you manage to survive long enough to make a permanent colony there, it'll only be overtaken in 30 years by the 4th generation of the brainwashed native Antarctican slave zombies.
(decendents of human trafficking victims forced to breed to create children unspoiled by the culture of freedom and fairness)

> Modern day pilgrims
Antarctica's already been set up to be the place of rebirth for humanity..
The world's weather can be controlled from there.

The powers that be just need to finish their prep, then decide a good time to hit the off switch on the old world to make room for the new.

eventually the niggers will want anarctica too

Even if Antarctica had the climate of Hawaii, you couldn't grow crops there because it's still at the pole. It doesn't get enough sunlight. Enjoy weathering one continuous night from May through July.

You get extra light in the summer though. Growing season would be great, it's not like we grow crops in wintertime

It's still at a low angle and a very brief season. It doesn't balance out over time. That's why the poles are cold in the first place: low net insolation.

Dinsosaurs could live there during the Mesozoic. If global warming gets real we should see temperate conditions there.

Sure, in terms of temperature, but there was a study done showing that above a certain latitude, only limited plant life can survive. It was focused on the balance between increased methane emissions from permafrost vs. increased CO2 sequestration from plant growth, but it found that there's an inflection point that gets hit very quickly.

Also, penguins live in Antarctica now, and they're descendants of dinosaurs. This does not imply a hospitable landscape for savannah apes.

Subhumans have proved they can live in the cold

>burger education
wew

forgot this one. this is the route the ubots took

k really. now im done. going to turn in for the night. Hope a few anons are lurking so they can save pic related.

DEATH TO JUDEN
HEIL HITLER
HEIL TIWAZ
HEIL WOTAN

I will fight ill the end well untill the worlds is flooded but us white popole will build the ark what will other humans do?

>Robert Sepher
don't know what to think about this guy, but he makes great videos

Nah. You don't want to go there.

So Agartha / Mount Meru / Hyperborea was in Antarctica, just like Miguel Serrano said. Nice. Cool to see that the Haunebus / Vimanas have been updated, too.

HEIL HITLER
SIEG HEIL

Space is the only frontier available to us. Think bigger OP

Good luck reproducing, try convincing a woman to move to the Antartica. We will all be extinct within 60 years.

The long term strategy has always been to eradicate the inferior races, flood all the lands as the bible states, and afterwards the only land left will be the land of the like-minded christian white individuals. SIEG HEIL

Plants need darkness too

Antarctica wouldn't be so inhospitable if it still had a landmass the size of Australia attached to it.

>human trafficking in Antarctica
>place of rebirth for humanity

I'm interested. Please elaborate.

To be honest it's a complete speculation with no real substance.
But if I were an evil person with the money and political reach for such a project, it'd definitely be ones of the easiest ways to control all of humanity given the progress on the current checklist:

1) Build top secret bases on a continent which is notoriously hard to get to (if not politically impossible).
- check
2) Build weather machine / improve HAARP.
- check (probably.. been in dev since 50s..)
3) Create viruses to finish the job
- check
4) Import a FUCK tonne of food / supplies
- check
5) Import subjects to breed "uncorrupted" humans
- ???
6) Flood the world with power over weather
- plausible
7) Wipe out the rest of the suckers with a good ol' virus
- plausible
8) Enjoy newborn children slave moulds and forge them into whatever you want
- likely

Only one problem there kid, global warming is bullshit and the planet is actually cooling not warming.

I've heard this before but no one explained how they got this info.
Can you show me your source?
Or logic me up, baby.

Everything I've seen has shown a gradual increase in temp since the industrial revolution.

That's because you are a gullible normie how never looked at the science and probably wouldn't understand it anyway.

They have been rigging the data to make it look hot when it's not.

It's not currently hot, it was much hotter in the 1400s and current temperatures haven't reach even close to those times.

the warming that occurred from the 70s through to the late 90s has stopped and we are now in a period of rapid cooling due to the sum's low activity and chemtrail spraying

Go and have an actual look at the science and stop swallowing the MSM propaganda.

>Spotted the liberal penguin fucker

Oh look, a retard!

this thread is being slid:

If dope smokers can grow marijuana in a closet covered in aluminum foil and using an aquarium lamp as a light source, I am sure someone can grow shit indoors in Antarctica.

Burn more tires

youtube.com/watch?v=3DpxP7R4aLw

Best continent

Thanks for the link.

But this guy says that carbon dioxide in the atmosphere doesn't trap heat... when it does...?
The frequencies of infra red radiation that carbon and methane absorbs aren't being detected outbound from earth..

I'll just watch the rest of the video before I talk about the subject I "probably wouldn't understand anyway".

>mfw evolving in a cold environment will turn the antarctica colonists into the whitest and prosperous motherfuckers on the planet while the rest of the world goes nig, crawling in a polluted desert

DIVERGENT EVOLUTION
MORLOCK

It does but such a small amount we can't even measure it accurately.

They fix the data and hide their models, that's not science. The predictions of doom from the 90s have not come to pass.

Remember charles manson the knd carved swasth on forehead? Helter skelter if this happens he right

>You can't grow food on a glacier.
Cuz tbe world surrounds antarctica go to antarctica and map cbanches wierd as fuck ygrdsil. Norsd tree lf life wbat earth looks like according to asatru faith

Nope all lies

Hktler created a syrim tbat makes you live 6000yrs he went to antarcfica

Hitler created syrim for 6oooyr lifespan
He escaped to antarctica

>build facilities for indoor farming
>unlimited supply of fresh water
>meat and protein from larva farms

Antarctica, despite it being the coldest place on earth, is easier to inhabit than Mars. We just need to figure out how to get there without getting assblasted by the militia currently occupying the land.

>
>
>Thanks for the link.
>
>But this guy says that carbon dioxide in the atmosphere doesn't trap heat... when it does...?R:there is no fuckin atmosphere you can walk on the moon just fine world revolves antarctica not moving there is also a giant sefpant named in norse that surrounds is in midgard
>The frequencies of infra red radiation that carbon and methane absorbs aren't being detected outbound from earth..

>I'll just watch the rest of the video before I talk about the subject I "probably wouldn't understand anyway".

>
>
>Thanks for the link.
>
>But this guy says that carbon dioxide in the atmosphere doesn't trap heat... when it does...?
>The frequencies of infra red radiation that carbon and methane absorbs aren't being detected outbound from earth..
>
>I'll just watch the rest of the video before I talk about the subject I "probably wouldn't understand anyway".

Antarctica will become a liberal shithole after global warming because wherever there are whites, altruistic whites will import shitskins out of compassion
Keep Antarctica a white icy penguin kingdom for the planets sake

we did it pol!

>convincing
Found your problem