Mob attacks by "youths"

I wonder if these youths have any features in common?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/
youtube.com/watch?v=ROPesXv2z1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bring back youth camps

what [[[youths]]] are we talking about here

I don't even see the point of calling them youths. If it was a white kid they would have said "six passengers literally raped by evil white teenagers"

Lmao now when I ride Bart I stick out like a sore thumb being the only blond, blue eyed, fair skinned woman. I've had my fair share of sketchy niggers looking at me on the platforms, holler at me while walking down the stairs, or try to hit on me while I'm sitting with headphones in. There's one particular stop that has a new missing persons sign up almost every week. All females. And the funny thing about them is they say they were all last seen with African American males. I always have my guard up in the east bay.

Social inequality.

It happened in Oakland, so I'm betting that it's NIGGERS!

Hello fellow east bay user, it would be an honor to protect you from the savage dindus of Fruitvale m'lady.

Don't you love that bay area whites amd asians literally pay for niggers to shoplift in Livermore mall? And most of those tax payers would proudly pay twice as much tax if they could. Fuck the bay.

>mob attacks
Obviously Italians

>youth
>youngest attacker is 29

how can a white woman even use public transportation in a multicultural city?

I heard they all looked young.

The (((media))) is so easy to see through with their newspeak these days...

>you don't pay the subway tax, we tax you in other ways capiche?

The Atlanta TV news doesn't mention the skin color of suspects in reports on violent crimes anymore. Not sure if it's because of liberals in charge or just the fact that the perp is a nigger 95% of the time and everyone knows it

Probably like this in every major city as well

i love when girls casually say nigger. boners.

Thank fucking god I live in the South Bay. Caltrain might be shit but at least it's not this shit.

if they dont say "white" then they arent white
pretty easy to decipher

>urban youths

>youffs

Just say niggers goddammit

HelIo fellow woman, how are you?

I'm also a white woman, just so you know.

Clint Eastwood was right. Your generation is nothing but a generation of pussies. Back in my day we had Bernhard Goetz. Now that's the way you deal with this fucking trash. Why don't you young kids today grow some fucking balls and take care of business?

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
Come on in and enjoy our complementary red pills

>Get locked up in San Quentin for being the good guy

Hmm why

War is unavoidable. See: and read the past bread also.

Niggers

“Jugendliche“ (= “youths“) is the code word for young people of Arabic/Turkish descent the media use if they're reporting on criminal acts. They're doing this in order to “not provoke racial bias and hatred“ although everybody knows who they're talking about

Part 2?

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

It's funny, they call them youth in France too

I wonder if there was an international sit down about it.

When black people go rioting and snatching white people's shit in the nice shopping areas the media says that it was "youths" in a "flash mob"

Am I living in an alternative reality but wasn't there a time where a flash mob was a group of nerds getting together randomly in a public place and doing some sort of coordinated dancing or skit? Like it was some created by an ad agency shit about what they thought young people in 2006 were up to.

And the cases itself are called "one-off incidents" too?
It's like the press has global terminology that they must use or else.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/

It's fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=ROPesXv2z1U
It was literally a couple years ago

Yeah they do actually, always downplaying it to shit like "misunderstanding", "minor encounter", "tussle", etc...

>be a female
>be from San Francisco
>be on Sup Forums
how did this happen?

this is why we won't let bart into marin

fucking niggers

>have
Plz come to New Zealand.