HAHAHAHAHHAHA SCHUMER JUST FUCKED ALL HIS KISSASSING TO TRUMP UP

Pride before the fall, every time.

youtu.be/-Qxr7BO1M_Q

hahaha the dons ego wont stand for this

Chuck looks retarded, same as Pelosi same as Hillary, like they got some brain disease from eating shit or something

Someone give me a résumè. My intuition says Jews tried to play Trump for a puppet, and he played along until he was in higher ground the cut the strings and tape them to the old puppet masters.

Bump

Schumer is playing Trump like a violin. Trump has an obsessive need to be liked and admired. Schumer complimented Trump so now Trump will double down and continue to kowtow to the Democrats in the hopes that more Dems will like him.

Cool theory. Stupid theory, but interesting.

Or eating children's pineal glands

>he likes me
is this normal behaviour?

Sen. Schumer is the Trumpcuck Chairman

Sundown Don doesn't even remember talking to Chuck. Wtf are you talking about?

shieeeet

bump bc really interesting. Hot mics show reality w/o any media spin

>career politician
>forgets Mic is on

Seems legit..

rinos and lefties control 100% of mainstream media -- trump is addicted media, so they're using it to force trump's hand. he's weak and vain -- he craves positive press. and obviously ivanka and jared are in his ear to amnesty the spics, too

maybe he could stand the heat during primary, but he's clearly been defeated by it all. and his golf courses are getting clobbered and mueller is fishing around him and his family

Yo this Jew totally did this on purpose

happens plenty
what's funny is how everyone always politely ignores it.

Chuck gonna get Cucked

Remember when trump and mitt dined on frog legs then trump chased him away and we all had a laugh. Good times.

ya bullshit, that kike doesnt make mistakes.

Spirit cooking gets em every time.....

Nah, Trump has the obsessive need to be successful.
This might get him to compromise a lot more if the republicans don't get their shit together and start voting for his programs.

>talking out of their shill ass

>tfw everyone automatically assumes that it's Schumer manipulating Trump by charming him and not the other way around.
>tfw nobody fucking considers that a multi-billionaire businessman with decades of business acumen is capable of schmoozing someone to get a deal in their favor.

Why did you people even vote for the guy if you have THIS low a fucking opinion of him?

Like a high school girl.

That's some of the most bipartisan shit I've heard from a politician in a long time.
pic related, it's you

/thread

>trump will stroke his ego by being hated by the the entire country instead of just half

Nice quads!

LOL. They voted for him because they saw something of themselves in him. And yes, they have low,opinions of themselves or they wouldn't be here in this cesspool.
Trumps a piece-of-shit, lying, scumbag and always has been. Getting him elected vindicates all these piece-of-shit lying scumbags.
How conned were you?

I don't feel conned at all, not yet at least. Because nothing has happened yet. I'm voicing my disapproval, absolutely, but I don't know exactly what direction this whole thing will take.

Does that frustrate you? That I'm not sperging out the way you like? I hope it does.

>Trump has an obsessive need to be liked and admired
nice shareblue meme, watch that Catholic charity dinner before the election and tell me that's a man that gives a fuck what people think about him.

Adrenochrome

>Trump has an obsessive need to be liked and admired.

this is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read.

Why would a direct, concise answer frustrate me?

Red-pill time:

The people saying this didn't vote for him.

>the year is 2017
>the month is September
>fEu59J/v still hasn't read "The Art of the Deal"

you can tell this post is legit and isn't bait because of the desperation and complete lack of self awareness.

>a grown man giggling like a school girl saying "he likes me"
>teehehehehe

Holy fucking shit what is wrong with these freaks. How do we have these people governing us?

Maybe libertarianism really is the answer

>Being this mad
Holy shit it's like you really think the internet is serious.
You don't do you?

Trump is using him either way

>get wall/tax reform

>btw, fuck the dreamers

6 months, he has them by the balls

What's Trump thinking at this moment? Look at that big, shit eating grin.

let me explain: he's "dealing" with dems to light a fire under the ass of RINOs.

he isnt actually going to deal with them unless they bend over. the whole intent of these meetings is to say "hey, republicans. get your shit together or ill do it without you."

the goal is MOTIVATING REPUBLICANS. not helping the fucking spic illegals.

>give me my wall or i'll take you down with me

the swamp is being drained as we speak.

How's it being drained?
No arrests, weak ass indictments in the Awan case. That's about it.

>being this brainwashed

Holy fucking shit Trumpocalypse incoming.

This is the hot mic that doomed the dems.

Obviously, it was kind of a rhetorically question, I phrased it poorly. Also, first time I get quads and all of one person gives a shit. Feels bad, man.

patience is a virtue

you catch more flies if you collect more evidence first, awan is just one piece

regardless, Trump is not an idiot and he isn't going to let Dems use him. People are stupid to think he'd allow that.

He is DONALD FUCKING TRUMP.

I honestly had low expectations of Trump, but he was unironically better choice than Clinton, but if Pelosi and Schumer pull this off and massively out-negotiate Trump...I will be completely off the Trump train.

If Chuck Cucks Trump, then honestly Fuck Trump.

I voted for him so shillary wouldn't win , I would of voted for Charles Manson over hillary

this is the first time trump is trying to Deal with the left.
So he's going to act all "reasonable" to their demands at first, make himself look like a reasonable guy, like they can actually come out ahead.
Then he's going to nickle and dime them down and down and down and down and down, all the while reminding them that he's "reasonable"

Sooner or later we're getting the wall.

no iots just pure faggotry. the democrats cant do anything currently. they dont have enough seats to even make sure something makes it to the floor let alone get it through to the last step executive approval

there is no reason to work with the democrats. the flail about and just look retarded. the democrats passed shit into law under obama in his first term without so much as a attempt to compromise. stimulus package went through with zero republican votes

Trump doesn't give a fuck about the Democrats. Remember, this is the guy who called him Cryin Chuck Schumer over and over.

He will get Chuck to bend over, fuck him, and then say "fuck you, give me my wall or no deal".

Trump has ALL the leverage.

>trump
>draining the swamp

how can you still parrot this shit?

Because you were baiting for the complete opposite.

do you really fucking think Trump, Donald Trump, would let himself be used?

wait and see.

>it was her turn

Schumer being giddy like a little schoolgirl at the fact that trump likes him proves that TRUMP is charmed by schumer? idts.

It seems like there is no one else in the Republican party than can lead the charge on immigration.

Trump was a Democrat for most of his life. He's using them.

>implying trump is a good businessman

Checked

Also, you are not alone. Reason Will Prevail.

I mean, Trump does have a soft spot for Jews.

To be honest, have you guys never had someone you disagree with that you get along with? I mean, I know you guys don't have much of a social life, but come on.

Bannon said firing Comey was the worst mistake in 'modern political history' because it meant they brought in Mueller to cast a much wider net in the Russia investigation.

Trump knows he's going to get caught out on some technicality like a conflict of interest and they're going to crucify him over it even if Hillary got away with much worse. The democrats are milking him for concessions and Trump is hoping if he helps them they will go easy on him if the Russia investigation finds something, but those kikes are just going to stab him in the back because their number one priority is open borders.

There's nothing really here. Only very slightly braggy of Schumer when he said Trump likes him, but it wasn't even a big deal.

>Vindicated
Someone watched Rick and memey lately

because you're a nigger, your low impulse control and wide gaping nostrils know no bounds when it comes to frustration I SEEN IT