WE WILL GET A WALL

Don't believe the lying media. Trump promised, and he will keep his word.

Other urls found in this thread:

action.donaldjtrump.com/tell-senate-build-the-wall/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice try shill
he said on tv earlier that they are "renovating the current (((wall)))" not building a new one aka patching up a fence that never worked

maybe if there were protests or something that he could see. otherwise he just does what javanka whispers into his ears

sauce???

>we're gonna get the wall but first let's give amnesty to 5 million shitskins
yay! mission accomplished! it's not like the wall had a purpose that is being defeated by handing out amnesty!

an email from his campaign.

#FakeNews

Didn't get this email. OP kys

>Oh, look, It's this shill meme again.

The Wall will be built, the statement on the fences being renovated was to illustrate that work was already being done to fortify the border. IN ADDITION TO THE WALL NOT INSTEAD OF THE WALL, you stupid cunt.

wew

this, what's the fucking point anymore.

already under construction in the form of new renovation of old and existing fences and walls

fake

Fences actually do work to an extent, more people die crossing through unguarded by dangerous routes. That's what the wall needs to do

>Russian
>Shilling for Trump
Was Shillary right?

>Shillary.
>Right.

Never, senpai, she's always wrong or lying, about everything. We're lucky that Hillary never said "humans breath air" because we'd have all suffocated as reality alterred itself to make sure that statement wasn't true.

boo hoo, retard can't understand trumps grand strategy at play. this is a brilliant move to buy political capital

Can we get deportation squads instead? I don't give a fuck about the wall, I want mass deportations, end of birthright citizenship and shutting down legal immigration.

Wall agreement with amnesty. Build wall. DACA irrelative

Haters and losers BTFO! Us faithful always knew Trump would come through and build the Wall. This is just a filter to test who is a true magapede and who isn't.

action.donaldjtrump.com/tell-senate-build-the-wall/

gluimpf!

If we got a wall at the expense of every other point on immigration conceded to the dems, then it is a net loss you fucking idiots.

Trump is supposed to be a negotiator, we are not getting fucking shit.

Getting the wall without DACA is buying a car without any tires.

desperate damage control

notice how he doesn't say anything about no amnesty

Amnesty Don.

daca is his only barganing chip he's essentially giving away millions of democrat voters and getting nothing in return

>Sign Petition
>Be President
I'm confused

A wall with DACA amnesty will just mean a permanent Democrat majority that will tear the wall down.

Forget about the wall for now, what about DACA and amnesty in general?

40 million illegals are here. 800k are DACAs. It they stay a wall means nothing? Ok.

Right now the media, dems, and 90% of congressional repubs are against him. What do you expect him to do? If you want the agenda it should be non-stop war against RINOs. Until they are running scared and do what we want, Trump's hands are tied.

a wall with DACA amnesty means nothing you low IQ fucks. ever hear of chain migration?

I guessed he was going to go for partial amnesty when he was elected.

My prediction at this point:
-full amnesty for DACA kids who meet a "years in country / years in education/employment" requirement
-In return, congressional legislation will close the DACA loophole (along with other federal-level loopholes) for all future illegal migrants. Also, funding in budget for wall.

Mobilization for full or even significant exportation of illegal migrants was never feasible, legislatively or logistically. The exodus needs to be done by the migrants themselves, and the only way to get legislation passed to prevent the economic incentive to live in the US illegally is to compromise with the dems.

>Right now the media, dems, and 90% of congressional repubs are against him. What do you expect him to do?
Not betray the people who have supported him the entire time for a deal that gains him nothing with the people trying to destroy him.

>Mobilization for full or even significant exportation of illegal migrants was never feasible, legislatively or logistically.
So, these people can come over here by the hundreds of thousands and millions, disorganized, allegedly with little to no resources, but it's just impossible to send them back utilizing organized means with considerable funding? I call bullshit.

>i-its not just a fence! d-daddy wouldn't lie! i-i mean he would b-but not to us! its just 25d go!

By build a wall. You mean renovate the one that doesn't work right?

No? Well that's looks to be the extent of this wall business. But keep the faith I guess.

No we won't OP. As Trump has demonstrated with the DACA amnesty fiasco, he is not a man of his word.