Season 2

What the fuck is going on in the last episode of this show?
They say a whole lot of things while paradoxically saying literally nothing about anything.
Is it like Dark Souls 2 where I'm supposed to come up with my own interpretation of the events?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0YoUh0SjWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will 8man usurp the fire?

They're teenagers. What do you expect?

Yuckyno a shit. A SHIT.

There will never be a season 2, and even if by some miracle there was it would last like 2 episodes max.

And no, you're not supposed to understand them. You're a westerner and likely not in highschool. You'd have to a Japanese highschool loner to understand them.

Stick to Oreshura.

>What the fuck is going on in the last episode of this show?
Hikki is my Hikki.

The only thing I don't understand is this 'problem' the main characters think that they have.
What exactly is it and why can't they just talk about it properly?
At the very least, the MC could inform the viewer about what's going on.

That's right.

He won't scatter their sorrow to the heartless sea
He won't see them end as ashes
They're all GENUINE

>The only thing I don't understand is this 'problem' the main characters think that they have.
They are all not pursuing what they want because their relationship is comfy now. Yui recognizes that and tries to encourage them into acting but ultimately is okay with what she is proposing.

>What exactly is it and why can't they just talk about it properly?
You know what it is.

>At the very least, the MC could inform the viewer about what's going on.
The MC doesn't know everything that is going on either but he knew it was bad and a farce.

>That's right.
That was also the reason Yui pulled her plan.

>At the very least, the MC could inform the viewer about what's going on.

It's annoying having to wait for a conclusion (the anime covered all of the LNs so far, and the next volume isn't out yet), but this is good writing- eventually all will become clear, or at least you'll be able to go back and make more sense of it.
Good drama isn't about a twist ending; it's about making you ask yourself what the fuck are these characters really thinking, and how the fuck do we get from here to a resolution? Even once we know the ending, we'll be able to look at that scene and find a lot to question and analyze. Anime adapted it well, btw.

>The main problem with the characters is their inability to grasp the truth of how they each feel about the others without it being stated outright
>"Why don't the characters just outright state it?"
Bravo

Both Yui and Yukino want to blow the same guy. It isn't hard to figure out.

>say something normally
>then say something quietly, almost to themselves
>both things are the most basic shit like "it's good we're friends" while acting like they're imparting some great, sad truth, as if they're going to die tomorrow and are trying to make peace with it

This got extremely irritating
S2 started off so well, what happened?

All the protagonists are social spergs
this discussion that they had at the end of Season 2 was going to happen eventually and it was always going to be terrible, but for the sake of the plot/narrative they have to get this shit out of the way

They are saying that Haruno is the best

I want to fuck iroha so badly.

Yui's plan is never revealed to us, as it's up for the viewer's interpretation.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If I win, I'll take everything. I know it's unfair." (Yuigahama). On the surface, this may sound as if Yui was going to take Hachiman, and Yukino was ready to give in, but her intentions most likely were different as Yui is always the one that is looking out for the group. It could be interpreted as Yui playing dirty by lying to herself, by hiding her feelings from the group. Yui's intent all along was to be rejected, so that they can all carry on; especially not to take advantage of Yukino. Because Yui knows that she probably can't compete with Yukino, but still spills her feelings, willing to take a blow for her. (Yui's suffering; the feelssssss) =[

So what did Yuigahama want?
1) The cookie was a goodbye. She wants Yukino to admit her feelings and also still maintain her friendship.
2) The cookie was a thanks. She wants their friendship to remain forever running in circles like the Ferris Wheel. "Honestly, it's fine even if it's a lie." (Yuigahama episode preview)
3) The cookie was a confession. She wants to compete with Yukino for Hachiman's affection while maintaining her friendship.

It's a combination! That's why she said she "wants it all". She wants to have a friendship with Yukino and Hachiman, she wants it to continue running in circles, but she also wants to get Hachiman's affection. At the same time, she realizes that Yukino also likes Hachiman, and wants her to admit her feelings as well... It's crazy and conflicting, but that is just how life is.

Yui was trying to help Yukino but when she fell short she decided to egg 8man on into breaking the rut the three are in. At the end of the day what she meant by "everything" was just she gets 8man as a lover and have Yukino either be okay with it or pretend to be okay with it. Her proposal was to stop Yukino's and 8man's feelings until she softens him up and intends on taking him at the end.

as long as this doesn't end up like haganai and totsuka becomes alpha, i'm ok

The ending of season 2 was meant to show how sensei is clearly the best girl.

It's like Dark Souls 2 in the sense that it isn't as good as the first one.

8man stills love Kaori-chan.

Sore aru!

The only thing you need to take care from it is that the main heroines are out of the romantic running, leaving only ILOHAS.

Well, that would be if they were in it to begin with.

So who would an hero first, Yui, Yukino, or Saika?

OH SHIT

well, we know how that ends.

>this is good writing
You lost me there.

They literally shafted it out.

It's like when you play a RPG and finally arrived at the front of last boss throne then the game abruptly ended and if you want to fight him you have to buy the expansion which will never be released.

>it's about making you ask yourself what the fuck are these characters really thinking
But you DO know what they are thinking. You hear Hachiman's inner dialogue all the time. The problem is, everyone's words and thoughts are a confusing incoherent mess.

*inner monologue

Saika would be happy for 8man, Yui would an hero, and Yukino would commit murder.

Alright that's enough. This ends now.

>My youth romantic comedy is better than I expected.

Buy ln

What murder? I thought Orimoto Kaori died from an unusual suicide.

Dad? Is that you?

Go to bed.

That is bullshit. Yui is a nice girl and wouldn't be so selfish.

count my vote too!!

>There will never be a season 2
>OP image is FROM Season 2

Bitch are you high?

Wow. Hachiman is a slut.

Iroha is Tobe's

>Dark Souls 2
It was more like Bloodborne

Totsuka became a girl

Yes, although it is odd that she shot herself with a high-powered rifle, and yet there wasn't one near the body.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Isn't there an official version of this?

Volume 12

Surprise Ponpon!

>A few weeks later

This.

After those two episodes I hope they don't try to pad the rest of the season with garbage, that would be horrendous.

METH

JUST DO IT!

>before
Yui vision

>after
Yukino vision

So Nekonon will have Hikigaya-kun's kittens?

I feel sorry for the Yuifags who think they won in ANOTHER

I just twitted WW a few weeks ago about the ending of ANOTHER and he said that he collaborated with his long time friend and co-author Fumiaki Maruto for it's conclusion.

White Album 2 ending confirmed

WA2 won't happen in ANOTHER. Yukino has resolved to hide her feelings from 8man and Yui. Neither Yui or 8man knows she likes him and has some issues. She won't bother them with herself much more and will likely just fade away into her next stage in life. 8man also likes Yui more than Yukino in ANOTHER.

But Yukino will go through a big change soon.

Daily reminder that Yukino is best girl. If you think otherwise you might want to check if you're a devout homosexual

Yumiko is best! BEST!

Yep

So you're telling me the author's words were nothing but lies?

SILENCE you infidel
You KNOW NOTHING OF HOW THE WORLD WORKS

Reminder that this was Kaori's fault.

VOLUME R TRANSLATIONS WHEN
HURRY UP FLUFFYFISH

"Last night said otherwise."

Good Irohasu, everybody!

>When she sees the 8inch

8man should just come clean. He has been making Sensei cosplay as Yukino to satisfy him whenever Yukino is too busy studying.

I think that is mature Yukino.

That's what I said. Sensei.

Funny, that sounds just like Kazusa's plan, other than
>8man also likes Yui more than Yukino in ANOTHER.
Let's hope you're right about that.

I meant more like Yukino grown up. With a massive growth spurt in a specific area.

Season 2 was a mistake.

ANOTHER was set up in a way that Yukino and Yui never competed. 8man never found genuine, and many of internal conflicts of the characters were left unresolved.

With this many loose ends that ending will always be called into question.

As if this wasn't bad enough the very existence of ANOTHER also call into question whatever ending we'll get in the main series as well. Watari effectively prevented his series from having a satisfying ending.

I don't know why you keep doing this back and forth. We're all talking about Sensei here, there's no reason to argue that.

We've already been over that before Volume R was even released. Another was a mistake for several reasons, the biggest one being that Watari pushed the conclusion to the main story back. Other reasons include that it makes Hachiman's feeling irrelevant. Hachiman's feelings are now decided by which character he spends more time with from volume 10 onwards. Also regardless of how poorly written another is and how much of the first 9 volumes it ignores, people only care about the conclusion: Yui won. Another does nothing other than reduce the story into generic harem. Why do you think everyone's hype has been reduced? The people that cared about the story received a giant middle finger from Watari after waiting an entire year.

Now Yui, I know you're excited but keep the wig on.

Are the irohafags the most creative side of the fanbase?
youtube.com/watch?v=N0YoUh0SjWc

>Are the irohafags the most cancerous side of the fanbase?
Yes.

Huh?