I just watched the two movies of this and holy shit Sup Forums, hold me. Why do shitty LNs get adaptions...

I just watched the two movies of this and holy shit Sup Forums, hold me. Why do shitty LNs get adaptions, but this isn't getting an anime?

Young MC is officially my daughteru.

Also Megane Sensei is that idol, right?

Trigger said they plan on doing more.

yes

>Also Megane Sensei is that idol, right?
We've got to keep an eye on you, Sherlock.

Maybe because western market isn't so promising after all.

O-one day Netflix will fund this.

amazon was going to fund an anime series for japan prime

It's an anime original work, and Trigger didn't have the money to pull it off to do it the way they want too.

To add, is correct, their studio is trying to expand so this will be eventually put to work.

Someone laid it all out in a previous thread on Trigger's ambitions to shape a part for themselves in the industry.

I actually didn't catch that.

LWA is one of the only things I bother showing to people. It's very well made.

They have to go lewder with it.

>Young MC is officially my daughteru.
So you're the reason she grows up to be such an awful cunt.

>Young MC
Wait, what. WHAT?

There's a fucking timeskip in the second LWA anime? WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?

Akko's design was perfect. PERFECT!

No there isn't. But there's a timeskip in the first fucking movie you speedwatcher.

I don't like Harry Potter. Why would I give a shit about Harry Potter with Disney girls?

>he didn't watch it
It's literally better than Harry Potter as a whole.

>but this isn't getting an anime?
But you just watched an anime of it?

Two movies, no actual season.

"Anime" doesn't exclusively mean a TV-series

I watched the first one. It's Harry Potter with Disney girls and barely any suspense.

>having shit taste

That would require me to enjoy this shit and be excited for the idea of a sequel.

LWA episodes are super expensive to make because they hand draw most or all of it.

Your average LN adaptation takes like 100k per episode, the second LWA movie raised 625k on kickstarter, and most of that went into making the movie.

Best girl reporting in.

The first one was an absolute masterpiece of anime, but I wasn't very fond of the second

The world wanted a LWA series, instead we get fucking Shitznaiver.

At least Luluco is wonderful.

I wonder if Trigger will ever release the "LWA x Infernocop" short they "showed at a convention"

Seriously why the hell did fucking Trigger decided to do something like Kiznaiver? Not even the characters look like something that fits trigger

Kiznaiver isn't directed by Yoshinari or Imaishi, nor is written by in-house writer, thats why it looks "not-Trigger-like". I know is kinda of a meme but Trigger realy take risks producing whatever the hell they want

>Seriously why the hell did fucking Trigger decided to do something like Kiznaiver?
They took a huge gamble on a hack writer for no good reason.

You've got an absolutely best taste there, user. Sucy a best.

Any love for this qt3.14? Best girl hands down

Real best girl coming faggots

Baby MC was the best girl hands down

Fat girl best girl

You're all wrong.

The second short(or movie, or OVA or whatever) already felt weak compared to the first. Some things work in one-off deals with good animation, but would be just as tedious if it had a season anime time frame and budget.

>The second short(or movie, or OVA or whatever) already felt weak compared to the first
The second one was far better with more development and world building fucking faggot

Because if it gets a series trigger will find the way to make it shit.

Little witch acedemia works perfectly as a movie (or two). Its like an espresso, full of flavour and does everything you want it to in a short time. Im glad Trigger didnt water it down over 12 episodes.
It left a far greater impression on me as two movies than if it dragged its feet with filler episodes and fan pandering.

I thought the world was uninteresting as dog poo and that the second movie didn't have half the charm the first did. But if you like generic fantasy school adventure with cute girls then LWA is probably a great premise for it.

>I thought the world was uninteresting as dog poo and that the second movie didn't have half the charm the first did
What the fuck did you wanted to see then?

Watch out this nigga with superior taste comin' through, make way fags, the VIP has arrived.

It's called kabaneri

Once and for all proving that hand drawn is perfection

worst girl desu

I hope.

Or at least a feature length