Death by Snu-Snu the manga

>Death by Snu-Snu the manga.
World´s end harem chapter 1 released.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangafox.me/manga/world_s_end_harem/
exhentai.org/g/899337/a113a9287d/
youtube.com/watch?v=RzPM9Wo0KRQ
returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
plus.shonenjump.com/client_info/SHUEISHA/html/player/viewer.html?tw=2&lin=1&cid=SHSA_JP01PLUS00004097_57
reader.kireicake.com/read/worlds_end_harem/en/0/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Beta male gets a harem
Dro-

Oh wait, this makes sense as to why a beta gets a harem.

>Post apocalyptic world where all the males are extinct except MC
>Also, the females that survived are the hot ones.
Huh? I'm surprised that japan doesn't think this about this sooner

So. . .Japanese adaptation of Y The Last Man?

He won't fuck anyone anyway, right?

Did they explain how the sperm banks don't exist in that world.

>All males die
>world turns into a shithole

That's sexist!

So this is a reverse Lisa? I like it.

>image seach gives nthing
either im retarded or i dont know how to use image search, all i get is twitter links. anyoen wanna help me out?

How about you check archives, although I can't be 100% sure it was dumped, I just remember seeing 5 pages before I left the thread.

You are in fact retarded, he literally posted the name.

>Manga's name literally in the OP

mangafox.me/manga/world_s_end_harem/

You are retarded but we love you anyway, user.

The title is literally on the OP's post.

if a major disaster occurred that caused the lost of power and personnel that manages it, most of the frozen sperm stored would have spoiled by the time the surviving women got to it.

oh look, all women are good looking, and the mc isn't interested
what a shock!

He'll probably only fuck main girl in the last chapter

I'm more curious about the other 4 males that survived. Sex addict,, bro, intellectual, old man.

It's going to suck if the MC bitches all the time about his one true love, like MCs are prone to do.

We don't love him; We hate him. We also hate you, mangafox retard.

The girl's tits are literally the size of watermelons which fantastic, but I can already tell this manga is shit based on the MC's faggy reaction to such an orgasmic revelation.

The other males are gay sempai

Humanity is doomed in such a scenario. Minimum viable population is like 500 at the lowest.

Probably some spider alien race decided to eat all the Y chromosome humans, then thought it would be funny as fuck to leave just one kid to repopulate the earth.

As for the reason why all the ugly women died, probably a beauty complex for the pet cage.

So basically the author is trying to make his own prison school

needing sex to have babies, fucking waste of time.

just jack off into a test tube and inseminate them artificially. If he spends all that time with sex he'll never repopulate the world

They did?

Dont remember name of manga where all world population fell asleep. And only sperm of sole not asleep male MC allows them to wake up, otherwise people they`ll die eventually.

So he has to go around sleep raping and cumming on women, as well pretty much became their sex toy and research subject to find cure from his sperm. Its not hentai btw.

Not a frequent lurker of Sup Forums so not familiar with the board culture. Is there a reason why you hate that site or is it just arbitrary?

Not necessarily. It's gonna be some very extreme example of the founder effect, but it would not necessarily be impossible to rebuild a human population if MC has healthy genes. There'd be some inbreeding in the first few generations which is why MC would need to fuck like crazy with as many women as possible and he'd also need incredibly healthy genes so he isn't passing on genetic defects to all his offspring.

Really they should just clone his sperm and redistribute it, but I could see the manga going along the lines of semen is killed when exposed to air for a brief amount of time so the only way to impregnate would be to injected it directly into the womb. Which would be stupid nonetheless.

The really important question here is, is he actually going to do it or is he just going to act like a faggot allergic to pussy for the whole thing?

new chapters scans never

from what I gather its the little tag they add at the bottom that suggests not to repost
Its dumb but thats just chinese logic in general. Whats yours is mine, whats mine is mine and you can never take it from me.

There's a hentai in which once the guy is 18 he gets a license to fuck anyone he wants, I don't remember the name

I think they didn't explained what happened to all the other men but he is needed to repopulate

if he doesn't act like a pussy the manga is over in one chapter

He will hold out for his one true love.

that's dumb, if that was true there wouldn't be sperm banks or test tube babies

also it reduces the quality of the images a lot

This. If he goes along with it, it just turns into an h-manga which I'd be fine with.

the important question is, is he going to do it with his sister? Inbreeding is bound to happen anyway

Also if he invoked the license he needed to fuck ASAP or license patrol would haul his ass in and rape him.

Y the last man

> Men die 4(four) years ago
>Women do absolutely nothing to fix the earth
Womyn btfo by the cock once again

which is odd, considering they said that humans don't need to work anymore(only if they are bored), all is done by machines
so why has everything come to a halt suddenly? Was cleaning up all the corpses really that much trouble?

Also isn't it odd that all the women acted like they haven't seen a men in their entire lives, and yet only 5 years ago they all met men before?

There was a western comic that did a similar concept. The guy did fuck people and impregnate them but women were insane and killed others over wo controlled him. Can't recall the name though.

You mean this one?
exhentai.org/g/899337/a113a9287d/

One fat lady spotted. You think she'll get any action?

To hone it in again, it's about Quality, Sup Forums has always been a place for quality source.
If it's watermark or branded, it generally means you are in pleb tier since a bunch of faggots are better at finding manga than you.

So you're telling me nobody was pregnant at all? Or did the virus give them instant abortions as well? Also if this faggot says anything other than yes, I'm dropping your series.

I don't know, I saw the anime version

Literally the most unwanted outcome.

It's published in Shounen Jump+
There will be no fucking
It'll be cocktease until the end and probably even still then

who repairs the machines? there is nothing like perpetuum mobile
Y: The Last Man ?
BTW
Second chapter just came out

With nobody to get attention from they would obviously mentally break down. All women hate each other deep down.

where

>who repairs the machines? there is nothing like perpetuum mobile
machine A breaks down
machine B repairs machine A
machine B breaks down
machine A repairs machine B
you don't need a perpetuum mobile for that

so does the sister want his dick also?

This is a chinese manga so that would be a matter of course.

> All the men die
> His sister takes the opportunity to dress like a whore

How else is she gonna attract the lesbians?

So that girl is the girl from 5 years ago that is hiding her identity for some retard reason, right?

i can't find a site with it but some retard made a youtube video stream for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=RzPM9Wo0KRQ

my guess as well. She probably figured, if she had to share him with everyone, she might as well claim to be someone else so he won't feel conflicted about love and duty

Probably it's a smut series don't expect deep hard to figure out plots. He'll probably find the necklace and be shocked in like 5 chapters.

>now you can watch while reading manga

>all males dead
>only women remains
>buildings destroyed, etc.

hahahaha

This is amazing

Hope he gets to impregnate them

returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy

>Korean.

Guess I'll have to search it on Mangaumaru. What's the name of this manga in Korean again?

t. Chen Liu

>It's published in Shounen Jump+
Fuck, that's so bullshit considering the mangaka has done so much doujins

Why did he have to pick that magazine

It's pretty realistic to what would happen. There just aren't enough females in engineering fields to deal with that stuff. In a real life situation males probably would conquer the challenge since they have actually finished designing artificial wombs.

Ako?

>Why did he have to pick that magazine
usually it's less "in what magazine do i want my story to be published in?" and more along the lines of "Oh god, i hope someone will want to publish my story, please please please let there at least be one who accepts it"

There is no legitimate reason. A lot of people here complain that there's a watermark and a bloobloo bad quality abloobloo but I guarantee more than half those people use Mangafox out of convenience.

Second Chapter
plus.shonenjump.com/client_info/SHUEISHA/html/player/viewer.html?tw=2&lin=1&cid=SHSA_JP01PLUS00004097_57
that will never work...maybe several times till machine is ireparable

>using mangafox ever

m8 out of convenience everyone uses kiss or mangasee

wheres the raws user

Screencap from the link in this post.

Not ALL are dead there are 5 left.

>that will never work...maybe several times till machine is ireparable
machine A has broken so many times it can't be repaired anymore
machine B builds machine C that is identical to a good as new machine A
machine B has broken so man times it can't be repaired anymore
machine C builds machine D that is identical to a good as new machine B
oh come on, you can't really be that dense. How do you think humans work? We do it exactly like that. You know, if a doctor gets sick, there is another doctor to cure him, right? If they become too old to do that, someone from a new generation becomes a doctor that replaces them.

There are actually a lot left, but most are frozen in cryostasis and are still vulnerable to the disease while 5 are immune to the disease, with MC being one of them.

Not really, if there's say, 1000 chicks. MC knocks up ~1/3 of them. Then the male offspring sleep with the second third. Then the male offspring of THAT union impregnate the last third. Group 3 males have less than a quarter genetic similarity to the female group one children. And now we just enforce a breeding regime and effectively plait the three groups together constantly.

Y: The Last Man - the manga?
Beat me to it, you bastard.

meh. I use a manga app on my tablet so NO ONE gets any ad revenue. I dont care what source i use

>plus.shonenjump.com/client_info/SHUEISHA/html/player/viewer.html?tw=2&lin=1&cid=SHSA_JP01PLUS00004097_57
Can someone rip this ?

>I CAN'T READ HELP ME!

Learn to fucking read retard.

Here's the direct link if anyone wants it.
reader.kireicake.com/read/worlds_end_harem/en/0/1/

i love it. i love being teased,ecchi, prison school, girls, ect.

y the last man fucking suuuuucked, this looks cool

in any kind of natural disaster the world always becomes post-apocalyptic and all the infrastructure fails no matter the gender of the population, so redpill faggots are just btfo. this manga is hot, i'm calling it right here, it's gonna be awesome

>I'm forced to stay home everyday to care for my mother who has been sick for 16 years

;_;

>The women settled into a routine as well. The hung up a clothesline to dry their towels, then proceeded to sunbathe and squabble.
>Because unlike men, women were unable to do anything without consensus of the whole group. And because it was a group of at least a dozen women, consensus was never reached.
>During the next few episodes, the women ate all their initial supplies, got drenched by tropical storms several times, were eaten alive by sand fleas and were generally miserable.
That's hilarious. The thought of a dozen people just burning through their supplies without any thought of finding a sustainable system boggles the mind.

Hes not gonna fuck anyone until the final chapter.

>in any kind of natural disaster the world always becomes post-apocalyptic and all the infrastructure fails no matter the gender of the population
Except that's wrong. Even if every single man died, there's no reason why their utopia-like society would collapse.
Unless of course only men were skilled and intelligent enough to operate the machinery that supposedly made their utopia function.

If all the men die then they'll also only need to provide food for half as many people, so even if the people available to manage the production of food is halved, that should still be more than adequate. (Obviously disregarding the fact that the manga itself states that they had reached a point where nobody HAD to work, implying that it's fully automated and barely requires human input)

Women fucking such an utopian world up is pretty incredible.

I will pay for seing the experiment in TV.

wtf...
thats utopia... it will never work so
why do you comparing humans to machines?

Are you retarded? The manga itself states that they live in a near-utopian society where nobody has to work unless they wanted to for their own joy. Of course it's a utopia.

Also, all the men diying is a fuckton of people. Thats countryes colapsing.

So they are all almost useless because they dont know how to do stuff.

Except most countries have more women than men, so sure, there'd be a lot of humans to get rid of, but it wouldn't exactly be hard. Humanity has dealt with mass burials and pandemics that caused millions of deaths before.
While all men dying would definitely be quite a bit of a larger problem to deal with, it would far from be impossible or something a country would collapse over when the manga outright states that their society runs itself with minimal human input due to automation.

The plague killed 75 million people in a time where that constituted somewhere between 30 and 60% of europe's entire population, this means europe in the 14th century were better at dealing with mass death than a near utopian society run only by women in the 21st century?

Don't forget the social impacts of losing all those people at once. There'd be chaos in all the gaps left behind, along with mass panic and confusion, at least for a while. Long enough to destroy a utopian society? possibly, especially if they have no way of adapting because there was never a need to.

>Couple of years pass
>Buildings falling apart
>Manky roads
>Everybody in rags
Fucking women, everytime.

Refer to:
Are you implying that 14th century europe was better at handling mass death than 21st century near-utopian future with the pooled efforts of the entire world?