Introduce cute, funny, sexy and mature older woman

>Introduce cute, funny, sexy and mature older woman
>She's a joke character
>She can't even lose the MC bowl because she was never in the race to begin with

Why does Japan keep doing this?

There are 2 manga I can think of where the side character wins the sensei, and I love the series for it.

There's also one where the older women is winning and it all collapses. Manga is suppose to be a lesson, also a warning you should treat your cakes well.

More chapters of 14-sai no Koi never

Jitsu wa and...?

Japs have shit taste.

I forgot why they call them christmas cakes.
For that, there's google.
>no expiration
But didn't their heart's hopes expire?

FUCK YOU I'M READING IT, I HATE YOU, YOU DIRTY SCUMBAG FUCK GOD DAMN NO MY LIFE HAS LOST ITS MEANING I'LL GO MASTURBATE AND THEN KILL MYSELF WHILE EATING SHRIMPS BECAUSE IT'S THE LAST THING I HAVE TO DO IN THIS WORLD BEFORE LEAVING IT.
SPOILER TAG EXIST FOR A REASON YOU KNOW.
FUCK. YOU.

actually got it right for although I'm not up to date on raws and hope to god this happens.
For I meant Natsu no Zenjitsu which is a classic.

I think this must be half bait because spoilers were plastered all over here 2 months ago from raws, but heh.

Actually because I like this thread there's a short josei called Game Over (MIZUTANI Fuka) for OP, and comfy feels to end out of thread for anyone under a rock is Bonnouji. I think MC is younger, not 100% sure.

That's even funnier if she's younger than you

Re:Marina is a bit cliché in certain moments but it can deliver as well. MC is an intolerable beta but some people like it.

>shitty and largely disliked manga that ended last year
>classic
What?

Futari no Renai Shoka

Sensei Lock-On

Both are adorable love stories if you guys haven't checked them out. I'm a fan of older women myself.

Please don't remember me.
Sensei x Tsundere boy best pairing

>Please don't remember me.
Don't worry, user, you are utterly forgettable.

REMEMBER YOU REMEMBER ME I REMEMBER EVERYTHING WE USED TO BE

>Why does Japan keep doing this?

Because it's traditional to do so. If you haven't caught on yet Japanese are suckers are for traditions and conventions, just because.

Maybe we should nuke them again.

It's an acquired taste, since pandering is a relatable but heavily undesired quality. Also it is necessary suffering to appreciate other stories more.

It's not that she's too old for him, it's that the MC is too old for her.

I can't tell if I'm too tired or if you're posting while drunk or something, but your post doesn't make sense. I'm going to bed, maybe it'll make sense tomorrow.

Remove sensei from Kiss x Sis.

You're asking for us to lynch you right?

>While eating shrimps

Yeah, why not just add more dick?

Why would teenage boys want an old hag?

Eh, KissXsis is starting to get a bit boring, I mean shit, Keita should just dick someone already.

Because they're all unstable and mentally defective. Why do you think they're single? Cakes are the fool's gold of kinks.

Sauce?

chobits

Here's a rare exception.

Holy shit, is this pasta?

Onegai Sensei and that shitty Natsu Whatever spiritual sequel show how shitty that is.

Who won the sense?

The guy who had a crush on her, revealed on Chapter 98.

We'll make it a tradition

Graphiteknight.

What is this anime series where a christmas cake wins and they usually post a webm of her and the mc kissing?

It's usually posted in christmakes cake threads and for the love of god I don't remember the name and I feel like watching it

Who's this semen demon and why is the MC so fucking gay

Because cakes a shit.

The hardest part of reading Natsu no Zenjitsu is that it's not unrealistic. Sometimes your heart just goes off in another direction no matter how much you care about someone. Life sucks.

You would be too if Saika liked you.

He did

many times

Sometimes they win, user. Haruka for example did. Also Vess from Mars Daybreak was probably well over 20 and she won despite a high school girl being her rival.

they were technically the same age since the same amount of time passed but due to the gravity shenanigans of tokyo jupiter they had different relative ages

This thread reminds me of Sensei lock-on.

> the same amount of time passed
False. Different amounts of time passed for each of them.

Ellen Baker anime when?

Hey man it's okay to be a little shellfish sometimes.