Give me your thoughts on this animu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXYMBEW3D9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

C

U

Kartoffelsalat

Well, it still spells C U K so that's that

Yes, my thought is: your opinion is shit and please fuck off!

I didn't watch it yet. Does it worth?
youtube.com/watch?v=rXYMBEW3D9s

Kenya best girl

It falls short. I really enjoyed the first part though.

Yashiro is based.

I liked it
Well executed
I just wish they would have hid the antagonist better.
I guessed him by the third episode.

Yashiro is love.

Garbage show that insults the viewers intelligence more than anything else i have seen in the past 5 years

It's a better drama than it is a murder mystery. They cut out some of the character interactions in the last part, so while it's still enjoyable, it could have been better.

I like it for the main- and side characters and the atmosphere.

I ERASED it from my memories

It was a good anime for cucks like me.

Me and my wife's son love this show.

I liked the shotas. Kenya was my favorite but Satoru was pretty moe too.

Is my third favorite anime of the year so far after Konosuba and Rakugo, worth a watch.

I went in with low expectations but it still completely underwhelmed me. It was so inconsistent and the last couple of episodes were down right terrible.

Pretty decent. Animation quality was good, story was intriguing, and the characters were all interesting for the most part.
MC gets cucked pretty hard according to Sup Forums (Truthfully it didn't make much sense for him to wind up with her anyways. I think he wound up with a better girl).

Overall I'd give it a B-
It was pretty short

Emotional rollercoaster that goes nowhere

Didn't finish it, just like the manga.

Hipster bait which flopped in Japan.

Pretty good, with a very shitty ending and "mystery" though. Worth checking out for the childhood friendships etc.

You could tell by the first time you see him, I mean, shit's even in the OP

The episodes about Kayo are good, everything else falls completely apart. She carried the show so hard.

>Kayofags still buttmad
Feels good

First few eps were decent then it went sharply downhill, last ep was a trainwreck

My wife's stepson really enjoys it

Poorly planned shit.

First episodes were cool. Then the mother halfassed attempt to make us feel bad or justify it, then the reveal who was the culprit (which you would know from episode 2/3, considering how many characters were introduced in the mystery), then the development of the story then the ending.

I could take the whole Kayo with trap-san if they didn't try to force so hard Kayo x Satoru, but it alongside the whole Airi thing cheapened the series so fucking hard I had a light stroke due to it. Yeah, good job, you didn't go back in time to get a gf and not be a fucking loser years later, you went back to prevent a person from becoming an assassin and THEN got a gf, a job, friends with a lawyer doctor and whatever job, got a teacher buttslut, became a mangaka and then you saved your mother, yep no wish fulfilling here, you always end up worse after going back, am I right?

Watching with friends was a mistake since everyone said 'It's the teacher' since the first episode and I had to argue why it was fucking Kenya until the author "YEP, MOST SUSPECT GUY IS THE KILLER WHODTHUNK?".

Well, he's right about loli part being one of the better part in the show and while I like Pizza's character, I've to said that her part was terrible and glad that the anime kinda make her part short.

I don't get why people think Satoru is a cuck. While I think he got a minor crush on Kayo, it wasn't even Kayo the one that stood out the most on the day he saved her. It was Yashiro, it was always Yashiro, Satoru found his replacement daddy in him. He wanted to become like him, Yashiro's words console him when he was at his lowest and drove his resolution to save his friend as well as shape Satoru's personality.

BUT DUDE THE MEMES

The memes are dumb.

>"minor" crush
they were basically married and everyone in the entire town knew about it

Pizza girl>>>>Adult Kayo so it all turned out alright

they were all there same 10 year old heads on taller bodies, minus backstabbing trap friend who became fat

Once people marathon it the overall opinion will lower, if only by a small amount.

The weekly breaks played towards the strengths of the presentation.

Kayo was far qter with messy hair

Kayo is prettier, she just has a lame haircut.

Hell no

She is plain, give Kayo long hair and she is so much better.

How would she react if he actually killed himself?

>it's a I'm too mature for my age
episode
At least if Kenya is a timetraveler too that would make sense

It would be one hell of a red herring if Satoru knew there was someone who could rewrite while he rewrote.

How else do you explain Kenya's actions? I mean, ignoring how badly Erased is written. And how down-right obvious everything was. Kenya is the odd-ball. The spin-off will feature Kenya. This much is already confirmed. There's no other way they can go either. Everything else is already concluded.

LELELEL LE FUNNY JOKE XD XD 420/69 BEST JOKE EVAAR XD XD XD XD XD SO RANDOM !!11!

>decent show turns into complete garbage in two episodes
Evangelion TV tier trainwreck.

>The spin-off will feature Kenya.

Worry. This may follow the same idea of Akise.

Worry not. Erased is written by an incompetent shit

First three episodes were really good, then it turned to shit.

also it kind of already went that way

I remember it being five.

Honestly, looking back there was always that one kid that was way too mature for his age, it's just that none of us was that kid so it seems weird for us.

Being mature doesn't explain his actions at all though. His motive is missing.

What motive? He's friends with Satoru and wants to help him.

His motives were strange.

He said he was tired of being an observer and not being able to actually help people, watching Satoru try so hard to help Kayo moved him out of inertia.

Why did he lie about a book he never leant?

He didn't watch Satoru struggle at all, he quite literally made the first move

I don't remember the details but I do remember him only approaching Satoru after he noticed something weird with him.

Why was he observing Satoru? Why didn't he help the loli if he knew about her bruises?

>Why was he observing Satoru?
Because he noticed he was acting weird, nothing strange about a friend noticing when you act differently than usual.

>Why didn't he help the loli if he knew about her bruises?
He said himself he knew about it but didn't think he could do anything. Basically Kenya is a bit of a coward who was afraid to actually do something about it until he saw Satoru doing it.

But he didn't see Satoru do anything. He advanced onto him with knowledge he shouldn't have.
Really, watch it again.

Pizza is best girl, and always was.

He distincly remember fucking close-ups of his suspicious face whenever he noticed Satoru acting weird.

It went to shit during the chocolated divorce episode.

That's his explanation. But that doesn't mean it's the truth. The whole point of him lying about the book gives us viewers the information that he's capable of lying with no trouble at all. It's why it's even dialogue in the first place.

She is shit. Mom, Kenya, Kayo, Yashiro. All of them had better character. I honestly wouldn't of cared if she never showed up in the end, because I forgot she existed.

It's still shitposting even if you are being ironic

It's awful, the manga is only barely better.

Now fuck off.

Finished it today.

Since the first appearance of the killer it was clear who it was.

Kayo a best.
Airi a cute.

Argument a shit since a guy can do what he wants about time, but it's thrilling and see Kayo smiling after all the shit she came through is nice. The father should be Kanya thought.

well, it seems I was not the only one that saw the killer easily.

JUST

It was okay. It was great until episode 5-6, even if I figured out who the killer was by episode 3. The last two were pretty bad and really dragged it down. Kayo a best.

Why were all his other works so much better? When is this getting adapted?

It's decent, the animation and music were pretty good, kind of falls off around the 2nd half when you realize a lot of the things that are happening are pretty stupid or poorly written, I'd give it a 6-7/10, entertaining enough to waste time with but you will probably forget about it in 2 months.

Good anime for cucks like me.