Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26233085
indexmundi.com/poland/age_structure.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A73cvomWYKk&t=194s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THICC

What a beauty...

gross, love how the photoshop couldnt hide this ugly bitch

Absolutely fucking disgusting. Its like Will Ferral in drag.

bloody hell m8 that's the most British polish girl i've ever seen

>hurr durr what is math
if she fucks 1 dude per hour on average, she will be having constant sex for the next 11 years (4,166.66~ days)
if she can somehow knock it down to 15 minutes per dude, its only 4 years
this whole thing is fucking stupid
well it was from the start, but it's official now

>Disgust levels that shouldn't even be possible

Can you calculate the probability of her getting aids?

>Poland
Last place I would've expected to produce such a whore

to sleep with 100k men, starting at age 20, in 40 years it would take her roughly 7 men per day

while it's a good business opportunity, her bf should have left the moment she told him.

I refuse to believe that there exists a cuck of this magnitude

I wonder how her pussy would be like after it has gone through 100000 nigger cocks.
I wonder how such a streched-out vagina would feel like.

If this thread stays bumped long enough I can.

Slave
Jew-controlled
Warrior

hyi helvetti

Has she even thought of the number of STD's and chances of pregnancy she would face?

Probably like fucking a really large cum sock.

i've seen drag queens who look better than her

polish?

so she'll take 30k feet of dick

Fucking disgusting whore

The thought that she won't feel derive pleasure from that turns me on somewhat.

Well she'd most likely stop after 200 at most. Either that or she goes ahead with it while becoming a feminist icon as a woman experiencing sexual liberation.

If she fucks 100,000 people, 2.85 in 100,000 have aids according to this fucking thing
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26233085

This all depends on whether or not she stays in Poland and fucks 100,000 Polish men or if she travels to fuck more men.

indexmundi.com/poland/age_structure.html

We'll just cut about 5 million men off the top between the ages of 0 and 20 because that's easier,
and Poland's population is 34 million approx,
>17 million males overall
>12 million over the age of 20

2.85 in 100,000 have HIV

And about 30k-35k overall.

Lets also assume that 1 in every 100 condoms breaks.

that's 1000 potential risk partners (as if she's going to use fucking condoms, but lets just say.

Given the fact that she plans on fucking about 0.9% of the population of men 20 years and older

.... Fuck I haven't even considered the variables...

You have to assume that the caliber of men who would be willing to risk sticking their dick into that radioactive sludgebucket will decrease exponentially as she gains numbers.

By the time she's fucked 1000 guys, realistically, the only men who will be interested in taking the risk would be degenerates.

So, all things considered... Given that the rate of infection is growing by about 12% per year... hmmm

I'd say she'll likely have a 50/50 shot of contracting aids by the time she's at her 2500th man

Mmm. I bet her holes are so big and loose. I wish she was my gf.

*top tier autism*

>expecting toilet bowl cleaning people to be good at maths

Even if she fucked a new guy every day, it would take her approximately 263 years to get to her goal. So this bitch is delusional at best.

He's obviously got zero standards to begin with

>should by no means ever have sex in her life
>has a bf and wants to bang 100000 men

Women were a mistake

what if she does 3-5 dudes at a time in one hour sessions, can you math that for me

a trash bag, it would feel like a fucking trash bag

This story is 4 years old. Any updates on her progress?

If she's been diligent (and who are we kidding? most women can't stick with a diet for more than a month) she should be at around 5,000 cocks.

Haa

Abuse of human rights.

youtube.com/watch?v=A73cvomWYKk&t=194s

omfg its manclown in a girlsuit,Sup Forums im offcially afraid, this bitch will not stop staring at me. Its freaking out mannnn.......