Guys, I'm just wondering... Who is responsible for most nigger killings in history?

Guys, I'm just wondering... Who is responsible for most nigger killings in history?

Which person should i look up to the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2091670/Hitler-Stalin-The-murderous-regimes-world.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Arabs, sadly.

They created the transatlantic slave trade, and caused most of the tribal warfare in africa by handing out gibs for slaves.

Millions of niggers are dead because of arabs, and the tribal conflicts they helped start contributed to the genocidal wars of the past couple hundred years in the region.

If you want to thank somebody for dead niggers, thank Arabs.

Planned Parenthood.

Chicago niggers
Seriously, these mother fuckers blast each other here on a daily basis

This.

most likely Genghis khan

Lincoln. He gave them just enough freedom to allow the creation of modern day ghettos, in which more niggers die than ever before in history

Leopold II in congo

other niggers

winner winner nigger dinner

>Who is responsible for most nigger killings in history?

AIDS

>MFW God hates Niggers more than anyone

/thread

Other unnamed niggers. The same today in Chicago as it was 25 years ago in Somalia and 200 years ago during the slave trades.

Look up to them if you want.

Other niggers

DING DING DING!!

You could specifically say Margaret Sanger.

Whoever it was, they clearly didn't kill enough niggers.

FEMA

the biggest killer of niggers is other niggers

the largest nigger death count to a non nigger source is Leopold ii of Belgium

>pic related

starvation > disease > other niggers > wild life> arab slave traders > whites

Nice

Type 2 Diabetes

A bunch of African regimes made th top ten list.
dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2091670/Hitler-Stalin-The-murderous-regimes-world.html

This exactly. Niggers are literally a biological weapon infecting the advancement of the human race.

Actually there were alot of black businessmen in the eary 1900s. They actually had a black wallstreet. The Johnson admin brought in the war on poverty and shit and it destroyed the black communities. Blacks ised to be more conservative and be married more than whites in the early 1900s. In the 60s And 70s the democrats destroyed the blacks with the welfare and then single women got more govt money so they wouldnt get married and have lots of kids.

Probably some warlord from Africa, not sure why you would look up to one but there is that

Beasts of the Fields

Communism. Not even kidding.

Nestle

Jeb just won't fucking stop will he?

>Guys, I'm just wondering... Who is responsible for most nigger killings in history?
niggers

>Which person should i look up to the most?
pretty much any african dictator is a good call. or the leaders in africa at the time when africans were rounding each other up to sell each other to white people. or the gangbanging gehtto culture rap stars that encourage a high rate of black on black violence to this day

nobody kills niggers like niggers

Arabs are the subtle masterace. Islamic Golden Age pumped out some really cool stuff and they were cutting people open and advancing medical technologies while priests in Euro would just accept 'welp it's broken, but deus vult I guess'.

Although that was a long time ago and they have been fucked ever since :(

niggers

Other niggers. Kek.

GOD FORBID THESE PEOPLE JUSTIFY THEIR EXISTENCE BY WORKING FOR A LIVING, HOW UNETHICAL. THEY NEED TO BE FREE TO POP OUT KIDS UNIMPEDED

King Leopold II without a doubt. Killed 15 million Congolese and mutilated countless more.

Margaret "spawn point camper" Sanger is a hero we didn't deserve but one we needed.

this is why all white americans should be pro-choice
> inb4 muh degenerate women
thats a separate problem usually solved with zyklon

what a psycho

Sadly you should look up to a nigger then.

15 million since Roe v Wade

DUDE KONY 2012 LMAO

>They created the transatlantic slave trade,
>(((Arabs)))

>Margaret "spawn point camper" Sanger

Who is this woman?
I need to get my seed up in her asap

JEWS CREATED THE SLAVE TRADE YOU LIAR

Idiots
Thank the next nig you see because they are their own worst enemy
Pic related

hahah noice

Belgium did nothing wrong,
All Anglo propaganda,
Nigs cut off their own hands because they where to lazy to work and wanted free gibs

Arabs and Jews are both semites you retard.

this guy sadly killed a bunch of jungle niggers,.
when its western coastal niggers than plague us.

Look I hate jews also and wish the holocaust actually happened, but Arabs were actually the ones who turned the african slave trade into a serious industry.

This is because they already had the infrastructure for slavery in place all across north africa, since slave soldiers, servants, and craftsmen were how the ottomans maintained their grasp on the region.

I am sure there were jews involved, but they were more like flies on shit. The turd itself having been squeezed out by Arab muslims.

Arabs killed a LOT of niggers. A lot. It's possibly the only good thing they have ever done. They would have kept killing niggers too, except we bombed the shit out of libya and syria and distracted them away from the nigger killing business.

god I hate newfags

at least try to hide how underage you are

15 millions ? Are you sure it's not billions ?

> 2017
> still believing in legends and fairytales

What I've read is that Belgians armed blacks and set quotas for products such as rubber and other stuff, which led to blacks killing other blacks and chopping hands and ears of to get more bullets.
Not sure how historically accurate that story is though.

truth

Thanks god for dead niggers, may they all be aborted.

did you mean 6 trillions?

Every year since I was six years old and an idiot chimp-lipped ashy nigger retard (he actually was special needs lol) transferred to my school, I've wished for all the niggers to be dead by Christmas.

In think if we all believe and try hard enough, we can finally kill all the niggers by this Christmas.

Imagine it...Peace on Earth and Goodwill for all Mankind... with every thug chimp buried deep underground and every picture of them burned from our history books.

Then by New Years mankind will be on Mars.

Shaka Zulu

I was a Peacekeeper in Rwanda after the genocide there in the early 90's. Estimated 1,000,000 killed in about 3 months, mainly with machetes and clubs. Was pretty brutal, but there might have been more in other events - don't no. Was niggers killing niggers, so I'd say they're probably the biggest killers of each other.

wtf I love subsidized abortion now !

>Diaspora detected

Other niggers.

>Islamic golden age
lmao

I heard that a shitload of the Rwanda peacekeepers were suicidal from seeing so many chimps kill eachother. You alright big guy?

Probably Leopold III or