WSJ are doxxing Trump supporters and threatening them by finding their linkedin

>buy maga hats from trump site
>it counts as a donation
>wsj look up the donation roll
>start doxxing

/tgp/ gonna get btfo like this redditard.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/706qad/wsj_is_trying_to_doxx_me_this_is_not_a_drill/

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/news/author/7791
youtube.com/watch?v=LvF5zJ5InxM
youtube.com/watch?v=7wSUZulAS6Q
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-signs-resolution-condemning-white-supremacy-groups/article/2634509/comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Why not dox journalists then?

This is fucking disgusting. I'd expect this shit from WaPo, but WSJ? Sheesh.

Because journalists are the people who make doxxing effective in the first place. Doxxing works because it exposes individuals to mass public condemnation on the direction of the media. They aren't going to direct harassment and social shaming against themselves.

Nice loaded question. Fucking scumbag reporter.

wsj.com/news/author/7791

Georgia Wells. Well well wells...

Journalists want to hang from trees?

my mom bought mine. works as a customs agent. lets see those faggots have a go at her

Hey OP if u love reddit so much why don't you just fucking go back there?

I think you mean, "why not kill journalists?"

There is a reason why journalists and the 'intelligentsia' are always the first to go in a revolution, and it's because they are the ones who stir up the shit in the first place.

Interested in Egypt.

Fight these Jews back. Tooth and nail. Don't let up.

I'm pretty sure Egypt is interested in her, as well.

wouldnt this be cyberstalking and harassment or no. like, this is 3 step rule tier stuff as far as intent.

this is why you use a fucking burner card and a p.o. box to donate with, jesus christ

Can we fucking send her there?

When you have to do this in order to shield yourself from reprisals for exercising your democratic rights, something is fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=LvF5zJ5InxM

>voting for the president is now a crime in United States of FREEDOM
What the fuck is happening?
How long does this have to go on before people start killing journalists?

Interested in Egypt? Huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=7wSUZulAS6Q

>SPHINXED.COM

>Why not dox journalists then?

Uhhh, no sweetie. WSJ is allowed to interview anyone it wants, including printing their name. If you have a problem with this you are literally silencing the very people who inform the populace about the crimes of this administration.

Also known as literal fascism.

Why? WSJ is obviously seeking to tell the story of how conservatives have their free speech oppressed in the workplace while dems can openly promote their ideas.

Just respond with

“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote”

but replace "money" with politics.

Do you think your mum could import my penis and cummies into her mouth for me m8?

Nice shilling, sweaty. But this clearly falls into stalking and violates journalism ethics.

Not like you, "uhhh", would know the meaning of ethics.

Good, radicalize more normalfags and push them into the open arms of white nationalism.

lol remember when the government released all the information of people who said they didn't want information released and claimed it was hacked or an error but it just so happened only to the people that said they had concerns about personal information being released its almost like it was planned or something like that some sort of agenda was behind it and that they did it just to specifically show those people that they could AHHAHA its almost like a giant underground vast conspiracy controls things based on how money is changed around in between shit

>post your personal/job related information online
>make little to no effort to keep your business and personal accounts separated
>wonder why people can """dox""" you so easily

This is how journalists work. They draw you in as a friend who will help you get your story out. She's baiting the guy to open up and say something stupid so she can exploit it.

Never trust journos. Not even conservative journos. They only want to confirm the beliefs of their readers.

Why stop there?

interdasting, met a conservative white man that works for dell a few weeks ago. we discussed how giggle fired that guy that dared to speak his mind. he's feeling it too. says he's got a target on his back.

>Conservative opinions are so vile and disgusting that merely having them in public is so bad that rightards invented a term for when people use their real name online, something all liberals have the balls to do.

Laffin'

post ur address

>tfw I bought my MAGA hat at the Trump Winery in cash.

>something all liberals have the balls to do.

>Why not dox journalists then?
they're public figures

What's your name, user? Where do you live?

>Being liberal
>Have balls

Choose one.

3 step rule?

"It's not a crack house. It's a crack home"
- by Helen Ulrich - Crack Whore

>the balls
You can get arrested for saying 90% of what Sup Forums believes in some countries.

Post your name and address.

joke's on them. i have no employer.

After today, if you still support Trump, maybe you should be outed and publicly shamed. Might be enough of a dose to wake you retards up and make you want something more than Amnesty Don.

Illegal beaners are fine with Amnesty Don, as are groups that advocate for their interests. But advocate for white interests? That's illegal Nazi shit (because of one whore from Charlottesville; never-mind the thousands of nigger murserers):

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-signs-resolution-condemning-white-supremacy-groups/article/2634509/comments

>liberals
>have balls

doggie doggie what now?

>Complete disregard for your own safety

This is what ought to differentiate us from the leftards: we are not reactionary retards. We bid our time carefully. We shouldn't sperg out at the first whiff of dung we come across.

Leave that kind of spastics to the lunatics that hallucinate nazi boogeymen.

desu his response back was uber autismo extreme. would have been to simply not reply back at all. but i guess if she is truly trying to write an article about how conservatives / republicans feel in the work place about expressing their feelings / opinions then i guess that response clearly shows how utter paranoid, and autistic, they are about it.

Pelosi is my favorite retarded spastic
Maxine Waters is in second place

because who gives a fuck about those loser ((((journalist))))). They have resorted to hunting down supporters of the president and kids who do it for the lulz. The time of actual """"journalism"""" is over its all about who can CREATE the next big story.

There is literally nothing good about radicalization...
Fortunately having pride in your own race is NOT a radical stance. Calling it radical is straw-manning.

That tech reporter's name is Georgia Wells if anyone wants to know it

Federal election commission data...

Looks like an old man.

The media really should be put on some kind of leash for publishing citizens' information in a definitive light of condemnation.

We have to kill them. Its the only way

Falseflagger pls go.

Considering the monster he was dealing with... I don't blame him for spazzing out

>posting all your information online means your are smart

Laughing at people dumb like you.

fuck me a grown employed man wrote that response

Could be forged.
They might want conservatives to step out and then just fire them for another reason, maybe they forgot a code, maybe they looked at someone strange and they felt you were being racist.
I don`t bite, sorry.

Fruits of american (((education))).

americans on Sup Forums arnt that bad

Fuck white people

fuck drumph

are they being ironic? Is this how they actually talk over there?

We need to do something about the cracker menace

Do you have a speech impediment? Or is that a Milhouse you're trying to pull?

His name is Drumph

And your name is muhammed.

>muhhhhh feelings
>why can't we be the only ones to do that?

Actually, no Sweetie, it isn't.

Go back to the Donald, islamophobe

>muh
I'm going to have to ask you to elaborate yourself a little better than with memes and buzzwords.

We already know your ID and flag Muhammed changing it accomplishes nothing.

>Drumb
HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAGAH
*breathes*
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

>tech reporter
"I'm pretty much STEM"

>Your liberal bias

TD is fucking insufferable. The WSJ is a conservative publication, moreso than those neocon cucks that think working with the democrats is
>Hurr durr victory

The Wall Street Journal is not the enemy. In fact they're a good ally for the conservative movement. Do not assume just because it's from New York that it's cucked like everything else that comes from there.

Trump supporters have got worse and worse, unable to call out their dear leader when he's being retarded.

"We want to leave the middle East"
>Trump declares an escalation of the war effort in Afghanistan
>Trump supporters call it a victory

"We want to end DACA
>Trump says DACA is good and will be cemented in law
>Trump supporters call it a victory

He nominated Neil Gorsuch. Excellent choice. Everything since then has been dogshite.

wanting to do a story about discrimination against conservatives, you dumbo

Might be interpreted that way. But considering her background and the use of loaded questions, that seems unlikely.

holy shit reddit is cringe

>The WSJ is a conservative publication
Compared to what, Buzzfeed?

Why would the WSJ do this? Aren't they conservative?

interesting
----------------------
what if...
WHAT IF a journalist, or journalists were shot at the next Antifa Gathering?
(Whatever that happened to be centered around, because they tend to show up at right wing stuff)
-
What if...
-
Just asking.
Not making any plans
-
It's just a hypothetical question, FBI, CIA
-
Just wondering what might be the public reaction to a Journalist getting killed instead of an Antifa or a "White Supremacist"

reporter covering snap chat and tinder...
tinder.

how easy is life as a woman?

her: ohhh hii you are a reporter? wow awsome! me too! what kind of news stories do you report?

male reporter: well i just got back from 3 weeks in the congo working on a story about the rape and murder of local girls and women, it's horrific and the world needs to know, we can't turn a blind eye on this any longer. so you are a reporter, what are you working on now?

her: oh my god i have the best scoop right now, so get this. plus size girls on tinder are getting left swiped like crazy , can you believe that? like racists and sexist much!

t. Trump supporter

They're conservative compared to pretty much everything. If you actually read it then you'd know. Sucking Trump's dick in every article =/= conservative. In case you didn't realise, Trump is NOT a conservative.

Huh? It was WSJ that started a witch hunt against Pewdiepie and deliberately distorted what he said (i.e. WSJ lied). They were also behind finding some nigger nigger video on YouTube to go after companies for advertising on YT in an attempt to shame them into drawing ad money away from YT, which worked. When has WaPo ever done something like that?

Yes they are. I don't understand why anyone thinks this is an attack on conservatives. They didn't shame the guy or tell him he was racist. They're asking for his experience probably do they can write an article pointing out the left's intolerance. Anyone that interprets this another way is retarded, just like the Trump supporters who think they're conservative because they voted for a guy with an R next to his name.

>Jim Acosta from CNN gets run over by a Dodge Charger driven by an 18 year-old white male, everyone screams "Nazi"
just wondering

thats not doxxing and the fec data is public dude

In the grand scheme that's pretty much irrelevant. No one outside of the YouTube community knew what that was or gave a shit. WSJ is the most popular publication in America and it's conservative. Trump supporters themselves aren't conservative so don't listen to them when they label something liberal.

Georgia Wells
[email protected]

So your evidence that they're a conservative publication is... that they bash Trump? The same thing that every other biased liberal newspaper does?

This. You're even told it's public before you donate/buy merchandise.

This situation has really opened my eyes to how retarded these Trump supporters are. Fuck me.

Yes, but the point is they have very recent priors for grossly unethical conduct.

Basically that would happen, everyone screaming nazi to form the narrative before the facts come out. Then if it turns out they were actually antifa, the coverage would DROP to nothing. They'd cover it up with convenient lies like "he was just a lone wolf"