What is the final solution to the Roo Question?

What is the final solution to the Roo Question?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcu9BxTpQj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

umm.. eat more roo sweetie? x

You guys need to convince Americans to start eating Kangaroos.

They are basically just deer right? Roo jerky sounds bretty gud

The loo

You should be more concerned about all your women getting beaked

What does it taste like?

Roo War when

salty milk and coins

chicken, always chicken...

Has anyone eaten roo who has good experience with North American game and domestic animals?
>ostrich
>venison
>antelope
>elk
>beef
>turds
Something I have consumed and can reference from?

we need roo drives again, and have farm hands to have access to D class gun licenses (centre fire weapons with more then 5 rounds) then the fucking roos will go down greatly.

delet

It's the marsupial deer, so venison obviously.

kangaroo fights, thats it

let them fight to the death in a ring, increase the gambling market and increases tourism and kills the roo situation.

think of it as forced evolution, only the strongest kangaroos will survive.

Depends, does their upside down nutsack get in the way of oral?

Humans.

How can white """men""" honestly compete with THIS?

I always wanted to try kangaroo dishes.

??? Why

It tastes shit. The macros are good though.

My biggest issue with it is that it stinks like shit when your cooking it. I'm not even exaggerating when I say shit, it's legitimately shit smelling as it cooks.

Every other meat tastes better than it, there's no reason to eat kangaroo unless it becomes diet cheap and I'm able to eat 100g protein of kangaroo for $1 or something. If not I'd rather just eat 100g protein from chicken breast for $5 or so.

Its very gamey. I'd say venison with a rather earthy aftertaste.

Haven't tried any of those besides beef. It's kind of like beef but sweeter and very easy to overcook.

most like in one of the cites, to scared to use something that will end the roo in one hit.

He killed the kangaroo :(

good. Roo meat tastes fucking great.

Pretty good desu.

Smell isn't the greatest while cooking, but next to no fat and huge protein.

that was a little too "liveleak" for me
fucking triggered

t. not a roo

How does a foreigner get licensed and armed to hunt these things?

I'll scratch your back first: the American South is covered with wild hogs that are an invasive species and there are zero regulations on

just kill the roos and sell them to the chinese
profit

They're allowed to end them with firearms if the roo is injured.

They, the Kangaroos, will eat the aussies instead

It's illegal to shoot them without some bullshit permit in most places.
Most states and territories have a list of animal species that you can, more or less, exterminate on your property or hunting reserves without a permit and in any quantity. Things like cats, dogs, cattle, camels, donkeys, horses, cane toads, goats etc.
Kangaroos aren't on this list in any part of the country as far as I'm aware and as they are native are protected species and attract massive fines if shot. Not to mention people bitch and moan that it's mean and letting them all starve to death when the population crashes is a much more humane method of population control.

People still shoot them anyway so honestly waiting for a good drought to wipe them out is probably the only solution.

We need a roo colosseum

And you need balls

IS tis the Canadian from the other thread?

this is a good idea

Kangaroo jerky is delicious! Texture and flavor are pretty close to beef.

a bit gamey and chewy if not cooked right. pretty good if it is, especialy in sausages

Whatever the solution, do not bring the army into it..
They failed the EMU war twice, our farmers had to win it in the end.

50 million kangaroo boxers vs 1.5 billion mudslimes.

get well soon roo!

>Tripfag
>Spic

I'm surprised you speak English you subhuman cockroach

kangaroo tail is mint as fuck, im suprised we dont eat it more.

They aren't laughing anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=lcu9BxTpQj4

nice rear guillotine

shhh. only sleep now

I literally can't fuckin believe this. 50 million kangaroos?

More Kangaroos than people?! Fucking KEK

Just setup a furfag mail order bride service. You'll get rid of them in record time

Can science find a way to drive roos and emus to fight each other into extinction?

I for one welcome our marsupial overlords.

Very lean, very high protein, tastes like beef, but also stinks when you cook it and is very tough.

Easy to hunt too since they are retarded. You'll kill half of them with the bull bar driving out there, before you even get to shoot them.

The white boi lives in fear of the BKC.

>that random kid just riding by
Lmao

Does it stink even if you grill it?

You are being replaced white boi.

He's a good shot.

More liberal gun laws.

It is also the solution to the Abbo , Dingo and Emu questions.

My money is on Skippy

>that fucking little speedster zooming past a nature strip execution on his scooter like nothing

Emu War Kangaroo Edition when?

You yurops have become so soft. Roo was probably injured from a vehicle strike. Happens literally every day in New York with white tails, and if they're not killed by the impact its either let em suffer a while and then die or just shoot em.

we're not allowed guns here so you have to go and fight the roo with your bare hands

Which country is best at tricking their rival countries into war with each other? We need some tips to get this emu roo war happening

Kangaroo is cheaper than chicken right now.

Lebs eat it because dole tier budgets and MUH MACROS.

Probs not halal though but Allah will forgive them for needing the cash for sub woofers.

Gainzz

Holy fuck I'm the American alcoholic from that thread if that's what you're talking about
I bet it is m8

I think honestly that we need to legalize polygamy for roos so that they can live in happy communal groups without being forced away to start up new colonies. The prejudice against polygamous roos is Australia's biggest problem right now.

wow its easy to catch kangroo for eating.

They eat kangaroos in Australia.

WTF, you fucking savages

It's pretty hard to miss with a shotgun.

hell be fine

100mil?

This sounds beautiful on so many different levels

Soon the Roo will fight back against the Anglo invader; have to go back, Aussie

this
make a roo and bacon cheeseburger

This is why I'm vegetarian.

>be Aussie
>get ROOED

It's a kangroo. Fucking thing was loitering around the burbs looking for a dog or kid to fight. There's, as op said, millions of the cunts. It's like putting down a rat.

kangaroo needs to be sliced fairly thin and carefully cooked to no more than medium rare to taste good.
Whereas steak can be thick, think, raw/blued/rare... right up to medium and still taste good.

Kangaroo meat is quite gamey, and fairly tough.

>that one that can't even do oral right
Git gud

Go global, televised pay per views.

First learn to fight emus

just wait until your pest species get out of control and you have to kill and eat them. See how you like the taste of muslim

I buy kangaroo at the specialty butcher pretty often. I like it better than beef. I thought eating it was normal for Australians but when a relative from Sydney came over he was grossed out that we were eating kangaroo. Wtf? Was he trolling me? Why not eat the bastards they taste great.

Why?

they are fucking pests. we shoot squirrel all the time without some fag crying "??? Why"

Becauze of injured kangaroos? lol what a stupid reason!

rapist

We got wild boars up north. You can hunt them to your hearts content. Middle of fucking nowhere though.

Guys use them for dog hunts. Pretty nigger tier if you ask me.

Kangaroo is often cheap so people do eat it, like crocodile.

Sydney is just full of hippies.

wait the duck is a cuck?

eeehehehehehehehe 8)

while flying a chopper ok

Honestly, people aren't taking this issue seriously enough. We need full sexual rights for kangaroos now.

>Duckold

I hope they burn Sydney to the ground.

Idk if I'd eat Kangaroo
They are too humanoid

> they are retarded

Are they as retarded as abos tho?

Kek that roo is no more.