FUCK YOU CUM SKINNED MAYO ASS CRACKER WHITE "PEOPLE" AREN'T EVEN HUMAN BEINGS YOU BARBARIC SPECIES...

FUCK YOU CUM SKINNED MAYO ASS CRACKER WHITE "PEOPLE" AREN'T EVEN HUMAN BEINGS YOU BARBARIC SPECIES. YOU DESERVE TO BE REMOVED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck white people!!!

>every meeting at every internet media company
>"so what's on the agenda today?"
>"umm, we need something fresh and new"
>"it has to be something that shows that we have our finger on the pulse of today's youth"
>"so what's important to the kids, these days?"
>"fuck white people again?"
>"yeah, fuck white people"
>"fuck white people it is"

race war when

White people would fight themselves before they fought anyone else.

what's with black women wanting to fuck white males so much these days?

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
Disproportionate amount of black on white violence recorded here
Redpills so many Redpills
Don't be afraid of the truth

All the black men are too busy fucking all the white women to give the black women any love.

White women love them some black cock.

I enjoy watching my gf suck bbc while i wear a chastity belt. I love letting the white woman and black man put the white man in his rightful place!

fuck whitey fo smelling gud and havin nice hair and lookin sexy and havin easy lives without havin to grind an shit god damn cracka ass honkey bitches

I acknowledge and denounce my white privilege and give reparations by giving black men unlimited access to my gf.

Also I declined my last job offer so a hispanic man could have the job to have a more progressive workplace. I think white males are good at nascar and not belong in modern day corporate America.

nigga fuck dem dark skin taco eatin whiteys too

You're right. I can see that wm/bf relationships are cultural misappropriation. I'm sorry and will never have sex again to prevent my white genes from spoiling our melting pot

Ayo, fuck the mayo

Same thread different day? hmmm must be bait, bot, or slide who knows

>black people
>on Sup Forums

yeah, naw.

You ain't havin shit with me nigger.

Lemme guess...a hapa from rddit.

Did the half cast get cucked by us white devils.
>Why so mad

ya man!
Motherfucking white people think they better than us just cuz they made civilization and can do math.
Fuck that shit!
Stupid motherfuckers can't even twerk or rap. White people are useless!

I bet you'd really enjoy seeing your gf getting BBQed and eaten by a nigger too!
I bet that would really get you hot.

hapas will be the master race that frees civilization from the jewish death grip
rip elliot rodgers
you were ahead of your time

this is now a gore thread