GERMANY YES: Three afghan men rape 12-year old orphan boy

You can't make this shit up

> Illegal immigrants register themselves as 15, 16 and 17 year old minors
> Get allocated in children's home in Solingen
> Gang rape 12 year old Thomas
> Children's home guardian reports "incident" to Police
> Suspects straight from Afghanistan
> Registered themselves multiple times under different identities, different adult ages and in different cities, Police finds out

archive.is/DJNmR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PTILWjouJ0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We need back | red white black.

Let them burn as a case study. The quicker it happens the better it will be for the rest of the planet.

Sorry but not sorry Hans

Agreed. Bring back the empire.restore pre ww1 lands

>Orphan
Who even cares?
Who cares about someone who will never have parents because Nazi faggots believe two things
>It's cuckolding to adopt
>Gays will fuck whatever they adopt
You literally have no right to be upset about the things you deliberately cause

this. I just don't fucking care anymore. wake me up when German men grow a spine

Was the said boy fully racially Germanic?

>Yurofucks don't even do background checks on the domestic terrorists they welcome into their countries
No wonder they've had this much free reign over your land and people these past years. You're all like this fat tiger, you're supposed to be at the top of the food chain but you've become bogged down by the amount of decay that you willingly bring to yourself.

You belong in death camps, so shut the fuck up. You have two options: stay in the closet in a homogenous society we run or die in your own cum and feces in some night club shooting

Said the faggot.
Also its not cuckolding to adopt white children. Also bring back the good ol days where you just married your 'squire/handmaiden' (thats what an adopted kid is) to your real kids.

>When you defend the orphans you won't adopt that were created by failed women

Parents are better than bacha bazi you aids infested shithole poster

Said aids is common with faggots like you and nonwhite inbred subhumans that are like 30% of Russia

Canada:

70% """"white""""(40% real European without injun blood)
>huge VAT
>affirmative actions
>biggest rapefugee recipient
>biggest immigrant recipient
>huge turkanian and mednig diaspora
>Vanc is bought by the chinks
>breeding ground for Sikh terrorism since 1920s
>PARLIAMENT was SIEGED by the mudshits
>virtually no party to speak agianst ethnic replacement of the real Canadians
Minister of Immigration is a FUCKING SOMALIAN SUBHUMAN
>changed glorious Ensign for a FUCKING LEAF in the 60s

Hey, at least you fought Hitla

Nice blog post

He a good boi he dindu nuffin

Hang them from the yardarm
Pedos must die

>Leaf
It's not pedophilia when it's part of their culture you intolerant shitlord

i just checked Ensign and he is right it is glorious
>leaf
says to other
>Leaf
that pedophilia is okay
the ride never ends

It's not pedophilia in Islam. If you don't stop your stupidity, by Allah I will hurt you

Origin of said kid is unknown.

Good riddance then. Non-Germanics in Germany deserve it

Our "Erkennungsdienst" (the guys that do the background checks) is a small understaffed institution that was meant to process hundreds and not MILLIONS of requests by our immigration offices. The dimensions our "beloved" government has fucked us over in a single year still hasn't reached the general public, thanks to the massive amount of media diversion thrown at us.

If Merkel wins, you deserve to die.

>literally
Fuck off, maggot

Fuck off skidmark memeflag

B I G O T S
I
G
O
T
S

POOR LITTLE WHITEBOI

youtu.be/PTILWjouJ0w

>flag
>words
lol
that said, I imagine it was nogs nogging out on another nog
also orphans deserve all the shit they get...little fuckers will become criminals either way

Commie is right. It's time to accelerate and let the chips fall where they may, but what we have now cannot continue

Are there any anons on this here that have been keeping a record or compiling a list of all these crimes committed by refugees. I think we aught to start recording a list for those committed by new arrivsls amd a separate one for those committed by 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation people of migrant background. If we are goimg tp solve this problem we need all the facts at our disposal

atleast I can deny a refugee access to my house, Hans

There once used to be Ordnung in your country, but now the Germans are a butt of joke. How did you allow this to happen?

>I see a virgin boy across the river
>With a bottom like a fresh peach....
>But alas! I cannot swim...

Actual Afghan poem

> Taliban fighting the local afghani culture of kiddy/boy fiddling
> bomb them
>now kiddy fiddlers come to germany
Really made me think

That's nice Pierre but let's not get too cocky, ja?

Wew, a homo with no morals nor empathy. What a surprise not. Sodomites going to sodomize.

oooh noooo not little muslin girls. kek they must be coming here while you get all the "14" year ago old males

>Registered themselves multiple times under different identities, different adult ages and in different cities, Police finds out
I am absolutely and utterly shocked the fuck out.

Of course the fag flag is a canuck

This.
>Oh hey, you left that child orphan! Fuck that kid he deserves it for what you did!
Heartless and brainless.

>Be German
>Get raped

>lie
>on pol

You cant make this shit up

You cannot "rape" a boy.

>11.04.2016
Right wingers are getting desperate if they need to dig out necro news like this to find something bad to say about refugees.

Dude this is from over a year ago

Good. Now make sure these guys get acquitted due to cultural misunderstanding..

Rape is power + privilege
You can't rape a white boy

please sweden shut up your country is beyond repair

good
rape and loot, based sandniggers
gutmenschen deserve it

>Canada and Germany debating about who is the biggest cuck

kek

this must be god punishing germany for ww2 atrocities.

Genocide all germans, only then ethnic cleansing can begin in the rest of europe, free of the shackles of muh holocaust and hitler

But the child could have been non-white so who cares

what a fucking sudaca would know? Ethnic guilt and anti-nativism are even worse in "victorious" Britain and France

Fucking this.
Blessed with 88's the land the point.

So, the 12 yr old boy is going to be executed when?
That's how sharia laws works, right?

its not polls show most people are proud of the empire and the left hate it

we and you "won" ww2 and saved the "poor jews" from death we aint ashamed about anything from ww2

not being called racist is the only thing that worries us and desu that is starting to fade

wtf

I'm pro-lgbtq now

British Empire was bringing shitskins right on the mainland. Since 1730s. British media and general public call anyone who talks about demographics trends a Nazi and a biget. Guess what? AfD talks about Kalergi plan, German genocide, farm of human experiments and gets 20%. Samilar party would swim about 1% in Britain

Afghan and many Muslim cultures are riddled with "butch" (masculine) homosexuality because their social codes creates children that hardly get in contact with a motherly figure and many males never get a woman because of how the richer males get lots of wives.