I recently converted to Islam to marry a Muslim girl. AMA

I recently converted to Islam to marry a Muslim girl. AMA

You have made the right decision. Allah will be pleased. Mashallah, my brother.

How does it feel to be a door mat?

>submitting yourself to a woman
You're a cuck, no need to ask you anything, your answers are lacking masculinity and therefore wrong. Go back to plebit faggot.

Was it this girl specifically that made you convert or did you just want a modest woman that you can use however you want?

very nice, brother. do you plan on thighing her until she reaches child bearing age?

how exactly do you marry a goat?

Was she a raison?

Have fun getting your head chopped off when you piss her dad off for not being devout enough.

Thank you brother
How am I a door mat? If anything Muslim men tend to be alpha as fuck, and she chose me over all of them. Also since I'm Muslim now I'm one of them too.
Both. But thinking I can use her how I want isn't true. It's not like that at all in Islam.

Converting to a chicks religion is beta, chicks follow, you lead.

Legit or troll?

Proof?

Didn't mean it in a negative way. Just that the women of that religion from my point of view seem to be more than willing to serve their husband and do anything and everything for him. I can understand the appeal.

good luck trying to get out of it, only Jesus can help you turn back

>How am I a door mat?
You submitted to someone else
>If anything Muslim men tend to be alpha as fuck
So you submitted to a group who seems alpha. Typical beta behavior.

Defend it all you want, but you did the most beta thing anyone could possibly have done.

True. I get it. And yeah having a wife like that is definitely worth it.

Are you white or black?

you guys know you are not real brothers?

>You submitted to someone else
I submitted to God. That makes me a doormat?
>So you submitted to a group who seems alpha. Typical beta behavior.
Not at all. And I am part of that group now. So I don't see the argument you're trying to make.
>Defend it all you want, but you did the most beta thing anyone could possibly have done.
Not really. I have the ideal wife now. Enjoy your degenerate women though

so u support pedophilia?

That's not pedophilia

lmao, it is, he married her at 6 and took her virginity at 9, poor aisha

>taking something from 7th century society and trying to apply it to 21st century western society
Must suck being a retard. Was every European christian up until the 1700s a pedophile too?

This is why religion is stupid.

P.S. you don''t have to be religious to blieve in god.

Jesus never committed pedophilia but ur greatest prophet muhammed committed pedophilia and his followers found it inspiring, if some Christians committed pedophilia then we condemn them and its a sin, but im pretty sure muslims wont condemn pedophilia committed by other muslims, even if they do condemn it will be a very small group. cause pedophilia is accepted in ur religion, however it isnt accepted in christianity.

which is worse following a religion which accepts bad stuff like pedophilia as ok, or following a religion which condemns such stuff as bad and evil.

use ur logic bro

are you buying iPhone X for your wife?

Can you describe her pussy in detail? I'm very interested in brown vagina for science

I actually unironically know someone who did this.

AMA

Jesus was a virgin lol. He never had a wife to begin with.
Also it's not a sin in Christianity to have sex with your 9 year old wife either, just taboo by your own societies modern day standards
Learn about Christianity before coming in here larping

did i say Jesus was not a virgin? did i say he had a wife?

seriously stop making false assumptions

it seems you are emotionally unstable right now

sad

What nationality and ethnicity is your wife?

Why have you posted a NunPepe? Do you secretly covert Catholic girls. Too late, none will ever want you now...oh no, non-lunatic girls never did anyway.

Pedophiles share the characteristic of being “without natural affection” (Romans 1:31; 2 Timothy 3:2). The phrase “without natural affection” is translated from one Greek word, which means “inhuman, unloving, and unsociable.” One without natural affection acts in ways that are against the social norm. This would certainly describe a pedophile.

hence pedophilia is wrong in Christianity

>converting to a girl's religion, not forcing her to convert to yours
Way to be a beta cuck faggot. She's going to cheat on you with a white guy who would never convert to a shitskin creed.
Also, Islam is an Arab supremacist religion, so enjoy being a second class servile Janissary to your new Arab masters, faggot.

>That makes me a doormat?
Yes. You're a non-Arab who submitted to Islam, according to Islamic jurisprudence you're effectively of a servile caste within Islam. Enjoy your life of servitude to foreign masters, way to shame your ancestors!

You made a mistake.

Worshipping a false prophet.

nice and thanks

You better GTFO of the West traitor. See: Also, enjoy your apostasy when you start to feel like you made the worst mistake of your life.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHHA

Iranian
Sounds like it's only pedophilia in modern day western society then.
Learn about how different societies work before making the assumption modern day western society applies to the rest of the world and to all periods in history.
Nah. She looks down on non Muslims pretty heavily and said she finds them to be disgusting and dirty like dogs and pigs.
She wouldn't even acknowledge my existence until I said I was thinking about converting to Islam.
>Islam is an Arab supremacist religion
Nice meme. It's quite the opposite.
But I guess Christianity is an Arab and Jewish supremacist religion too then. By your logic.
>Enjoy your life of servitude to foreign masters, way to shame your ancestors!
Like white people and Christianity?
Your pagan ancestors are rolling in their graves!

This hes pathetic he sold his culture,tradition,religion,bloodline because of some smelly muslim whore. Thats the most beta thing you can do...

ranting without making sense will lead you nowhere bro. it seems you becoming muslim made you disrespectful and bad mouthed

typical for converts to islam

Thoughts on Religions that aren't Islam?

Try looking in a mirror lel
Besides what have you done to earn any respect at all? You're the one who started with your autistic rant about how it's a problem that global society 1400 years ago is different than modern day western society

Nothing negative I suppose. I'm still new to Islam so I've got a lot to learn. But their societies and communities are much more corrupt and degenerate

You made the best decision in your life bro

Which nation?

more insults, lmao
as a muslim you are now more likely to be sexist as your own texts say that women are mentally deficient compared to men

stop whining, you know u made a bad choice

muslims still commit pedophilia irrespective of how modern it is and will continue to in the future cause muhammed himself committed pedophilia.

Goatfucker

The only one throwing insults is you. So again look in a mirror.
And I already told you it's only pedophilia in western society because you all have corrupt minds.
You can't compare modern day western societies standards to other societies that are completely different.
You're just circling around the same topic repeating yourself because it appears as if you don't know anything else to say.

There is a channel on youtube called The Masked Arab. It provides videos in both English and arabic about the true nature of islam. Enlighten yourself.

>And I already told you it's only pedophilia in western society because you all have corrupt minds.

so for example you had a daughter and someone married her and takes her virginity at 9 years, you find that acceptable?

seriously stop acting hypocritical and come back to reality.

Hope her father kills you, kuffar!

so whats it like to raise your ass up in the air like a woman 5 times a day

Wow, you sure seem confident in your shitty life decisions, since you come here to an anonymous posting site and try to seek validation. Fuck off you pathetic traitor.

I would kindly ask you to fuck off to your synagogue

DELET THIS FUCKING THREAD NOW

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU BECOME POLITICALLY ACTIVE

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU PRODUCE ORIGINAL CONTENT

>THEY WANT YOU OFF THE INTERNET, OR AT LEAST OCCUPIED WITH WORTHLESS THREADS AND SUBDUED.

>BY CONTROLLING THE THREADS YOU POST IN THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU THINK (KIKES ARE TOTALITARIAN, NOT AUTHORITARIAN), BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU THINK, THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU DO, BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU DO, YOU'RE OUT.

DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET

>STARVE THE PIGS, DON'T FEED KIKE-INITIATED THREADS (BTFO nordcucks, why are White women so bad, should gays adopt children ? (obv. fucking not, why make a thread), not my fault I'm a spic in your country etc.)

STARVE THE PIGS-DON'T GET DISTRACTED-ONLY ENTER ALIEN THREADS TO SAGE AND DENOUNCE

>sorry for the capstorm but fucking get it already coanon

A human who submits to any authority is essentially a doormat.
Whether that authority is a democratically elected leader, a fascist, a divinity, a scholar, or a spouse.
It is all the same kind of chemical reaction in the brain: one of submissiveness.

You betrayed God

Why are you so dumb? Most muslims arent even brown/from the middle east. His wife could be black, asian or Indian muslim.

Oh, you're that Iranian Islamist guy, K.

suicide bomb an Israeli?

>Iranian
you joined shia islam? if so, what does her family think of sunni muslims? i have always wondered what "normal" shias think of sunnis. do they hate and curse aisha? the caliphs abo bakr and omar?

You die first in the purge. Traitors to humanity first, then communists, and then everyone else.

> How am I a door mat?
You submitted to her family's demands and values. You'll be seen as the doormat by her male family members for now on.
> If anything Muslim men tend to be alpha as fuck
Their societies and completely cucked and reliant on everyone else and you think joining "cool boys club" will make you one. You're approval seeking beta

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>Asking a paki if they support pedo shenanigans....

You do realise that of all the disguting sand monkeys, pakis are the most "mohammed"..

People like you are the biggest cucks. The Muslims will not respect you, whites won't respect you.

Fuck her right in the pussy

Are you unironically going to believe the parts of their belief system that are not compatible to Western values (traditional ones that made the West great, not the leftist degenerate liberal shit of today).

I said my wife is. Not me. Learn to read please.
>you joined shia islam?
Just Islam lol. I don't know enough to know the details in this stuff. I was curious though and I asked my wife, she said Shia/Sunni is just political differences from a long time ago and not actually religious ones.
>what does her family think of sunni muslims?
Idk. She likes them probably. Her best friend is an Egyptian Muslim.
>do they hate and curse aisha? the caliphs abo bakr and omar?
Not as far as I know. They don't recognize them as leaders of the first caliph, but other than that respect them as great Muslims.
They don't like Yazid and whatever his dads name was though. They don't curse or chimp out about it though.
I seem very welcome in the Muslim community.
If anything, people are impressed to see a new convert

You fucking cuck you went one step too far. I'm banging a Muslim girl but with no intention of marriage, fuck that.

She roped you in buddy. At least by just fucking her I'm simultaneously getting my bit and pissing off Muslims. DEUS VULT

>posting from Pakistan
Either you're a shit skin anyway or your story is made up

Converting to Islam to marry a Muslim girl is cucked.
It's letting yourself be emasculated and absorbed into her family's culture instead of bringing your new wife into your family, which has always been the natural way.
Her family probably see you as subservient and eager to please.
And your kids will be brought up belong more to a foreign religion and culture than the one of you and your parents and your grand parents.

You might as well have impregnated an ugly negroid. That's how much you've fucked up your heirs.