Shareblue fatigue

Who feeling it today? It's been intense the last few days. Like fucking vultures. They get one little thing they can chew on and they try and bite the head off.

It's all so tiresome.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0Xr_fyUQU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jokes on you! Its' Sup Forums trolling Sup Forums boards. The way it has been since 2003. Fucking newfags.

Shareblue isn't real Anonymous, get a clue!

man it's really late, getting tired... Should really call it a night, huh?

Because they know the rope is tightening. Tomorrow should be interesting.

This. I've been shitposting about zionald trump all day.

Haha yeah, it's just regular Sup Forums posters, goy. Shut the fuck up and go get a home loan.

Shareblue or whatever those faggots are aren't even on my radar. What pisses me off are those retarded leftypol bronies spamming their communist shit everywhere. These people need to be put in gas chambers.
Whoever is funding the shilling against Trump is just confirming that the elites still don't like Trump and want him to fail, which is good news. It shows that Trump didn't actually sell out. They wouldn't have to lie about him not building a wall, and shit like that, if he was sucking off jew dick.

If Trump keeps fucking up Sharebule is going to have to expand their offices.

That's the thing to take. They've latched on to some quotes about the DACA and have been shilling it non stop. Just re-inforces what we already knew. They're scared and they'll use any tiny fucking thing they can as arsenal.

/letfypol/ NEET retards with literal autism and with pure soy replacing their blood are doing more damage to Sup Forums than these professional shills.
The professional shills are simply sticking to a script, using all sorts of strategies and talking points. The /leftypol/ retards come here and simply take a big steaming dump on Sup Forums while making autistic screeching noises.

How many 1 post IDs can we expect in this thread?

If Trump did not give them reason to shit on Sup Forums it would not be so bad.

The world is degenerate.

I believe it's both paid shills and trolls trolling trolls, which only magnifies the fatigue. Shareblue wouldn't be so effective at sliding shit if it didn't have useful idiot contrarians backing them up.

Yes I'm getting tired. How about going to sleep now?
>It's 9 am where I live.

desu both are virtually indistinguishable from each other aside from a little more originality in the images used from the lefty/pol/ posters.

Both are brainwashed as fuck and can't think rationally and their arguments are all the same. It boggles the mind that any could spend time on Sup Forums and not walk away even moderately redpilled. I guess like Bezmenov said you could show them as much hard evidence as you like they won't change their mind.

I couldn't give a single shit about professional shills trying to make a story out of twitter bullshit.
>WOOW, LOOK! TRUMP AGREED TO TWEET A THING!!!!
Who the fuck cares? I don't even use twitter.
I use Sup Forums, and Sup Forums is being raided by /leftypol/ communists who all need to die. That is what is important.

I haven't touched weed in 6 years you fucking faggot. Probably contributes to me being able to formulate a rational and independent thought.

>I couldn't give a single shit
>I don't even use twitter
>I use Sup Forums

Trump uses twitter and that is the point.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

I dont think its so much paid for as it is disaffected lefties swarming in because they have lost their cause. warriors without a war to plan or fight. Im sure there is SOME ctr/sharia but compared to the butthurt lefties its nothing

it all runs off me like rain off a rain coat. they're easy to spot and they're words mean nothing.

Oh and I forgot to post this.

800k motherfuckers ....

Random leftists are too dumb and too uninterested in the issues to say anything beyond ''hurr ur dumb fuk u''
You can tell the shills apart from the rest because you can clearly see that they're using the same source of information and strategies.
A small team of paid shills can make way more impact than some random low IQ leftists, because all they have to do is switch proxies and respond to themselves.
A single shill can derail a thread single handedly pretending to be several people.

Ugly women and low testosterone nu-males.
These people need the gas chamber too.

They know they're being backed into a corner and they're panicing

>You can tell the shills apart from the rest because you can clearly see that they're using the same source of information and strategies.

doesn't have to be Shariablue either, it can be Antifa reddits or /leftypol/ too. they're all very sad

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah, I understand that. But could they not be so blatant? I'd settle for reasonable debate over 45 sliding shit tier threads of the same old shit.

They're very different distinct groups.
Leftypol threads are straight up communism threads where they try to look cool, we have already seen their discords where they discuss how they will turn Sup Forums into a left wing board by showing us how cool and funny (read: autistic and cringy) they are. They also make threads like ''Can you be Christian and Capitalist?'' where they pretend to be Christians and imply that not regulating everything and not stealing money from people is somehow against Christianity. They think stuff like this works because in their narrow worldview everyone on the right is just some Christian while male bigot redneck.

Trump is right.

We need more based Mexibros in our /movement/ to prove that Democraps are the REAL racists

How many undocumented Mexicans have served in the military?

>WAAAH STOP BULLYING DADDY TRUMP, WE NEED his cummies
as it stands, Trump has done more damage to right wing politics than good, he's lost his campaign spark and he's acting like a democrat/neocon

i've been here too long. there's nothing any antifaggot shortblue wearit cumdumpster barely hominid can do to affect my view. we won years ago, that they keep combing back fur more is every bit indicative of their sub-conscious desire to be one of us. just shitpost as always, they'll sudoku in due time

Through history? Millions

>trust me goy

This board is slowly being killed. Do not let that happen. The chans are all being shilled. They know our power level is 77000

How about in the last 50 years in the US military?

>undocumented

Why do you call them "undocumented"?

What happened to their documents?

Did somebody steal them?

Did they misplace their documents?

SHITPOST LIKE YOUVE NEVER SHITPOSTED BEFORE

Pic related appears to be their tactic now. They pretend to be Sup Forumsacks while discrediting anyone on our side.

As has been said too many times. If Sup Forums does not want to get killed for being Trump supporters you have to get Trump in line.

Trump has been given too many chances at this point and every mistake and fuck up going forward will result in a raid/spam/shills.

Trump cause todays shilling thanks to his dinner with Nancy and Chuck and his giving them DACA amnesty and kicking the "Wall"/fence down the road.

If Sup Forums remains Trump HQ you can expect much more shilling.

Also, if Trump fully backs down from giving the Dems DACA amnesty he and places like Sup Forums are going to get destroyed with the raids. Trump is an idiot and that is a liability going forward.

that

>kek

I put trump stickers on suspect cars

>shitposting
I wish.

Das rite
Shareblue is a myth made up by white males

>post on a chan
>get trolled
>be butthurt
>think you're a sociologist
>be wrong
>hilarity ensues

Where's the 'did they ever have documents?'

NO!!!

Of course they didn't, they're fucking illegal immigrants.

oy vey

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

This
We need to kill every white male

It doesnt matter how bad the shilling is i will never leave, can you imagine what it does to their minds?, imagine that its your job to come here on a image board and dribble shit post after post and think your making a difference, if they werent stinking the place up the rest of us would be, your pissing in an ocean of piss, you belong to us now and your here forever.

The leftypol shills are worse because they know how we operate and therefore know how to breed division between us.

lol faggot

You again lol

just hide the threads you dumb nigger

>not posting gore to get rid of normies

lol wtf source

HAAAHAAAHHAAAHHAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

wtf is with those hats

They've been doing that ever since the primaries, though.

Reminds me of the time i stubbed me big toe, blood everywhere, twas a pisser

First day on pol? You have no idea how much deeper it goes than hats

>if they werent stinking the place up the rest of us would be
Underrated post

i remember george carlin had a bit about how everyones got different hats and to pay attention to them

>Jewishpropagandahitsalowpoint.webm

so very tiresome

The're clearly testing various messaging on how they want to approach DACA. Definitely A/B testing going on, before it hits the weekend news shows.

I don't have that much of a problem. It's hard to fake passion.

Attempting to disrupt places like here is a strategic objective.

That one post..." only rural retards voted Trump, city people voted for Hillary". Honestly hooked me once, but now a million tards get triggered and respond to it when it's posted in nearly EVER thread. Please, for the love of GOD, stop responding to this extremely gay post already, you fucking FAGGOTS ?!?!!! Jesus Christ!

It's really fucking cringey, they aren't even good at shilling.
I just ignore and spam fire.
Fuck (((em)))
Pic unrelated.

Only rural and suburban retards voted
Trump

Nah, I never get tired of it.
It's all a game to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0Xr_fyUQU

Considering the overlap of second term Obama voters and first time trump voters I may be inclined to agree.

I've never seen a more naturally evil looking mother fucker than Charles Schumer.

That's a good bit, I remember it. But until you've experienced Hasidim in person you can't have any idea. The hats as absurd as they are are the tip of the iceberg. They are completely unreal in a hundred different ways

we should bring back tall top hats

Yeah, this. There are so many newfags, little kids and dumb foreigners through here regularly I don't think Shariablue matters. It's just the idea that they are being fucktards on purpose. Self control goes a long way and a lot of people who indulge them do it for fun. They burn tons of money from people who have it to burn, these intern-tier spammers work cheap. May as well make the best of it. I like to hurt their feelings myself. Make them suffer for their evil works. It's not that hard to do, they're not robots. They bleed

>They get one little thing they can chew on and they try and bite the head off.
>But her e-mails

Everyone does this.
It is empty-headed memery gone global.
It's been happening for years now.
Its dumb as fuck and humanity is doomed.

I coudn't imagine such a cum gussler until I saw this post.

i kekd

The double chan is better.

Go back to the_donald you fucking faggot.

>drumpfapotamus crying for a safe space
SAD!

Shareblue has co-opted the shareblue meme and now use it to shill pro-dem pro-daca talking points and shame principled conservatives in favor of blind trump idolatry.

How do we break it?

lol terrorist attack once again

>muh share blue boogeyman
>r/the_donald is getting tired
>hopefully they all return to their homo faggot cult chamber of sycophants and cum guzzlers
muh 3636628*36636D chess herp

>this thread
I fucking hate t_d and all the newfags from the election. Good job ruining another website, pl*bs

>that flag
Anyone who needs to hide their flag doesn't have an opinion that counts for anything. So move onto one of those quality Musl*m boards, Achmed

Tiresome? Haha , hi Shareblue, man you guys are easy try again

Do you happen to have the Hilldawg with drumpf and moon man and wojak pouting in the hot tub?

People repeatedly post the chat log images where you plan this very division tactic. Why keep trying it? Just to spam?