O
R
I

MIRAGEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

WINDEREMRE SELLS TAINTED APPLES

>Rune boner in public.

Shameless harlot.

the apple farm owner's second son is the true antagonist

Kaname confirmed razorgirl. Also hacking. We neuromancer nao.

She is back home. Now occupied by Windermere.

HEART AND SOUL

Why doesn't she have ears?

HOI NYA

She does.

REINA IS CUTE!
CUTE!

>Kaname will never scratch your back as you do her in missionary position for the sole reason of procreation.

chuck pls

I'm surprised GG resisted the urge to meme on the checkmate line

The space on the top of the screen was taken up by lyrics.

I'm surprised that there was no endcard commentary.

Holy moly!

>mfw they didn't put Silent Hacker into the Walkure's album

>old hag claws

hatesex doujin when?

Freyja is such a needy person

It's just so good even gg can't find it in themselves to ruin it with memes anymore

>is the me you see the real me?
What did she mean by this?

So are they deliberately trying to evoke Imperial Japan and the Greater East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere? Like, when Japan deliberately went around fostering anti-European sentiment in East Asia, encouraging them to break free of the Western imperial powers in favor of "Asia for the Asians" but the truth was that they were just swapping European colonial masters for Japanese colonial masters?

Who was on top back when they hated each other? Do you think Reina was smothered by Makimaki's Makis until she caved in?

>that rabbit shaped hole

how can our songs be real if our folds aren't real?

>Do you think Reina was smothered by Makimaki's Makis until she caved in?

I sure hope so. That sounds like an extremely effective method of torture.

Wait, this proclamation makes no sense. So the Windermereans claim to be the true heirs to the Protoculture because they were the last to be created. But classically it was the FIRSTBORN who get priority in the line of succession, not the last.

Not the first time Kawamori was poking at his own people. He had Space Whales and poachers in Macross Dynamite 7.

Yes. The Windermerians have launched their assault on Pearl Harbour and are now trying to build their space co-prosperity sphere.
Now we just wait for a Midway and for the NUNS to stomp them all the way home to their backwater and finished them off with a few weapons of mass destruction.

They think that because they were created when the Protoculture was dying, therefore they're the "dying breath" of the Protoculture, the last hope, etc. They just don't realize how ironic that is given their lifespan.

More like neurodancer.

Yeah they're clearly all retarded. You'd think the protoculture would have perfected their genetic shit by the time they were created.

Think of it more like you have to fail 99 times before getting it right on the 100th. Roid thinks they're the perfect end result, while everyone else is the left over shit failures.

A Kaname is fine too

So we're getting planet busted Windermere for the series finale right?

Their logic is that older Children are defects meaning the Zentradi. Brisingr cluster races being final products as there were Protoculture remnants at the edge of the galaxy post fall of the Stellar Republic.

The Protoculture misplaced Humans but found them again 10,000 years ago leaving the Bird Human.

God created man at the end, after all the trees and animals had been created, and decided that man would inherit the earth. Kind of like that.

Maybe not planet busted, but they're getting a few more of those dimensional scars.

Kawamori went insane, it's going to be glasslip all over again.

So basically Windermereans is just a space nazi-Vikings?

forgot pic

No?

I want to explore Mikumo's folds.

Hol up
>puts glasses on
So you sayin
>eats an apple
You be sayin
>attacks civilian targets
You sayin we
>plays bagpipes
We wuz
>brainwashes other races
You sayin we wuz
>nukes own planet
Protoculchaaa n shiiieeeet?
>dies of old age at 30

Hayate is literally a White Knight.

Totally missing the point of Macross

nicely memed friend

Macross is about how music and feelings are the strongest weapon, right?

They still had to kill Bodolza in the end

I'm not a big fan of the post-7 pacifism. I understand the idea, but don't agree with it. Hope we don't get a magical "everyone is happy and no one is actually bad" ending in Delta cause someone has to be held accountable.

Fuck it, I laughed.

Why did I laugh

Don't think of them as children of the Protoculture, think of them as products of the Protoculture. They first created the Zentradi, then the Evil, then humans and a bunch of other races, then the Windermere and all the remaining races in that galactic backwater. So while they went through all these creations, they made mistakes, learned their lessons and moved on. So if the Windermere were the last one to be created, they're ostensibly the closest thing to the "perfection", to whatever it is that Protoculture wanted to create.

If Protoculture were video game developers, Zentradi would be alpha, Evil would be beta, humans would be release date version and Windermere would be expansion pack version.

I think Mikumo is the last creation of protoculture. She can hear the sound from its ruins.

That's assuming creating races was done through some kind of centralised authority. Windermere could have been seeded with life by a crazy protocutlure scientist who was super autistic about his work to distract him from the supervision army rampaging around the galaxy.

>>>/mybed/

So you want them to nuke windemere? We dont know the whole story of the revolution yet.

what are humans modified from?

Monkeys

>and Windermere would be expansion pack version.
More like cut content DLC, with that 30 years average lifespan of theirs.

More like the Director's Cut version of another race built on top a previous build, so it came with the short lifespan bug

They made Zentradi, who live for literally hundreds of years, and after them they made humans who rarely make it past a hundred. Eventually they made Windermere who only live for like thirty years. Maybe they figured out that letting individual members of a sentient race run around for hundreds of years is a bad idea and that a race would be able to do a lot less harm to the galaxy is they only lived for a couple of decades?

MESSER IS THE CUTEST CATBOY!

I've found you a beautiful pic of it.

I don't WANT them to nuke Windermere per se. It would be an ironic twist of fate to have another planet glassed by Earthlings just like Earth was though, but that's really unjustified bloodshed on a much bigger scale.

I just want someone to be brought to justice. Friendship and understanding aren't as magical as anime generally portrays them to be, and SDF, DYRL and Lovers Again really showed that point of well.

Don't get me wrong - I loved Basara's stupid antics and how his singing actually worked and literally rejuvenated everyone's life force, but it felt like the whole conflict and all the lives lost was just glossed over when the Protodeviln learned how to generate their own Spritia and fucked off.

Meanwhile I don't even remember what the hell happened in Frontier. It's due for a rewatch, I just remember like four different factions all fighting for some stupid interests they had but Sheryl and SMS ruining all that for them.

It's still the massive hippie-pacifist Kawamori we're dealing with though. I'm prepared for massive amounts of UNDERSTANDING. Just want the tweests to start already.

>Winders went and nuked their own planet
FUCK YOU BAMCO, I'M ONTO YOU, THIS IS JUST A PUBLICITY STUNT FOR AC7, YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ME

Long Live Belka

The 100% organic fold sensitivity among Windermereans is a pretty good argument for claiming to be the final masterpiece of the Protoculture.

Undermined by the 30 year life span and turning to crystal, of course.

Didnt you watch frontier? The Vajra were benign. The true bad guys were Galaxy and graze using the Vajra to their nefarious ends. They werent an agressive species

Made me chuckle

I hope Delta acknowledge Vajra exist. Most powerful creatures in thr Galaxy Thus far.

T-they act li-like siblings.

do i need to watch other macrosses to get this?

You forgot leg lock and kissing on the neck.
DOUJINS WHEN

>Vajra were benign
is that why they are born with particle cannons and machine guns?

>what are protodevlin

That's the only reason I can find for the short lifespan. Ironically living for so little and being such a young society means that they are also prone to bad decisions.

I did, it was just stupid and forgettable.

Internal self defense. They were a powerful race who did not communicate the same way we do and piwers that be steered humans with a conflict with them.

>I hope Delta acknowledge Vajra exist
What for? The existence of the Protoculture's creations already acknowledges the Vajra's existence, unless you mean you want to actually see them again

Can I watch this without having seen the first Macross?

not even mad

I mean they can travel large distances and nest anywhere. Don't bother them and they dont bother you. Imagine if a Vajra nest exists in a protoculture ruin Windemere needs.

Yeah, G-Reco is the only series who is indispensable.

>I hope Delta acknowledge Vajra exist.
They showed the birdman at the start of this episode.

I wonder if they can be domesticated

This. You'll be confused when Bellri shows up otherwise.

>They still had to kill Bodolza in the end
Kawamori hated that though.

what about Kamujin?

Ok, thanks