>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FUWpu
cbsnews.com/news/pentagon-says-daca-recipients-in-military-number-fewer-than-900/
pastebin.com/nf7kKzAY
strawpoll.me/13933719
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Witty comment

Its a long night, user.

Thanks Amnesty Don, you dumb fuck!
t. the Democratic party, also known as the only party in power in the US starting soon

>whites won't exist in 2100 and /ptg/ doesn't care because it's full of shitskin DACA babies that want their amnesty

>Amnesty Don

Claims such as yours require verifiable proofs.
Show me where someone has gone on the record and verified that they have changed his mind on anything.

does he have autism? brain damage?

At least we weren't racist though, right guys?!

He's interested in money

>the country is doomed
Now you are starting to understand. But that is not the end of our journey, the next step is toward violence.

>amphetamine logic

>the left can't meme

I've developed this problem where I can't sleep without alchohol.

Trump aint gonna let us down!

He took the boomerpill

Sounds like murder on the liver.

Why are you pretending we aren't the driving force against amnesty?

Literally, everyone is using our arguments

Zombie-esque cheerleader. I've never liked him.

Please hold your breath.

I wonder if only Trump would have cucked on amnesty on the R side

Wouldn't that be fucking ironic LMAO

Thats not really a problem as long as you have access to alcohol.

As much as I'd like to. I need to be awake in 5 hours, followed by a Venom induction.

FUCK
THIS
GOVERNMENT

That really isn't healthy

>Literally, everyone is using our arguments
Except the president lmao

I don't need a ton of it. Just enough.
I don't at the moment which is why I'm up.

He's an enormous doofus, but he has faith in Trump. His faith led to more accurate predictions than the entire expert pundit and pollster class Their buttpain over it is delicious.

Some. Not everybody since this morning, I've seen plenty of people trying to cover for this soon to be mistake.

This is indefensible.

You must protect the children, daddy

The little brown poor little babies. Do you wish to see them suffer?

>Drumpf's America

Even if it was true, imagine a white guy and a black guy who were friends since long ago do racial banter back and forth to each other as a joke, but then some SJW cunt overheard them and decided to go full wonder woman and ruin the white guys life.
I wouldn't be surprised if THAT was the story.

>Former President follows some Twitter troll

bullshit

Are you this much of a shit-for-brains moron that you're asking for a magic wand? Do you even listen to what she says or has done?

Malta. Trump at this moment has 0(zero) ability to grant Amnesty. He can sing the song until the cows come home, but there's exactly nothing that he can physically do to make it happen. It has to go to a vote, and within those votes he would need 50+1 votes in the Senate(Not guaranteed), and 50%+1 of Republican House votes(highly unlikely). So yeah, tell me how Amnesty is going to happen.

DACA recipients ITT will still defend it though.

Yeah.
I'm royally pissed about this...

it is.

>four Felony charges over words
I feel like something is missing here. Please god tell me something is missing here.

>Be spic
>Vote for illegals to get fucked
>Lol no, enjoy seeing more of those shits, they dindu nuffin

> cultists praising preachers of the cult

really... Really!

REALLY?

Surely you have proof user?

he also knocked some nigger out i am pretty sure

Make up your own joke here.

No, you see, it's a lie! A clever lie! Everything Trump has said about DACA has been a clever lie because it's all a trick!

By forcing a vote on DACA anyone that votes for it like Trump has asked will be in trouble! And all he loses is severely pissing off a portion of his base! Trickster Trump wins again!

>cover for this soon to be mistake.

At least we're fighting unlike you TRS niggers who only complain and blacked post

You're right.

Hate speech doesn't exist though, Supreme Court said so

>call nigger slave
>slave attacks you
>knock him out in self defense
>go to prison

If amnesty actually happens, I'm distancing myself from politics again. It will be at that point I've lost any hope. Until such a thing occurs, I'll remain cautiously optimistic, though this tweet has me deeply worried.

44D Reverse Candyland

'''
William Boucher, 24, was originally charged with misdemeanor battery June 6 after he "became irate" when someone spilled a drink on him inside the coffee shop, police said. Boucher's rant ended in his spitting and throwing a punch at apparent strangers outside the Starbucks, sending one man to the hospital, police said.
'''
archive.is/FUWpu

> Sessions' DOJ
> still not going after Antifa though

>

I would love to see a unbiased report showing how many of those "young people" are educated, have jobs, and are in the military.

It's not a thing I'm particularly happy about. Acting like the sky is falling however is counterproductive. I'll call my rep and do what I personally can and I'll wait and see what comes of all of this.

>this man outpredicted Nate Silver in 2016

The ride to the bottom is a lot faster and a lot more fun and the momentum will carry us up a new hill.

> Posting exactly why Trump must be stopped, while arguing against people who say Trump needs to be stopped

thincccc

If this is A/B testing, it's suuuuper fucking risky to be poking the hornet's nest that is his base. Don't know why he would need to.

This is troubling but I'm going wait and see what kind immigration deals get proposed first. I still don't believe he's just going to save DACA without some major concessions for democraps.

I mean holy shit that is some bad parody tweet by opposite Trump or something

He has done a complete 100% betrayal

Did Tay vote for Trump?

This has already happened. There are about 900/800000 in the military.
'''
Pentagon says DACA recipients in military number fewer than 900
'''
cbsnews.com/news/pentagon-says-daca-recipients-in-military-number-fewer-than-900/
Insignificant!

I've enjoyed reading this debate you've been having tonight. It's healthy, it's great.

>We have to stop a man who has no ability to actually get this done
Now THAT is a thinker

what...I'm telling you faggots to take your arguments to normie internet, youre preaching to the fucking choir here

I don't care if he gets every nigger in the country sent back to Africa in return. No amnesty.

We either have laws, or we don't. We either have borders, or we don't.

>At least we're fighting
>Kneejerk acusation of TRS
Keep throwing out those buzzwords, I'm sure you'll actually be correct one of these times. Also, bending over isn't fighting.

It's YEB! tier.

>Rips on him for 'act of love'
>Literally turns into him overnight and proceeds to act like a cuckold

>“Your children are disposable vermin!” Boucher continued to yell at a second man who was also videotaping him, before spitting in the direction of a 30-year-old man as well as a 34-year-old woman, according to police.

>The man Boucher attempted to spit on, identified as Gerald Mitchell, must have blacked out when that happened because he was not about to have it, and rushed up to Boucher before being held back (sadly) by another bystander.

>“Get on all fours right now!” Boucher screamed. “Get on all fours! Do not walk off on two legs! You don’t deserve to walk on two legs, vermin.”

>The altercation eventually ended after Boucher was seen punching an older man who was walking in his direction to the ground, prompting bystanders to take him down until police arrived.

Spitting and punching people. The hate crime component is that he was saying mean things while he did it.

>Acting like the sky is falling however is counterproductive.
This, yet there are those who voluntarily take the black pill and admitting defeat. I wouldn't want to fight alongside these people.
>I'll call my rep and do what I personally can and I'll wait and see what comes of all of this.
Honestly this is all anyone can do. Call and leave messages, send letters, let your voice be heard.

Trump isn't stupid like all these kikes and shills are trying to make you believe. Trump knows that his whole re-election hinges on the wall. If he cucks on the wall and amnesty, he loses his whole base. Have some fucking faith and let the man do his job.

pastebin.com/nf7kKzAY

NEW

>"If the wall is going to be obstructed...then we're not doing anything," Trump stated on Thursday
>The House passes a $1.2 trillion funding package for 2018 - includes a $1.6 billion down payment to start building the wall
>Republican Senators are preparing to introduce a new healthcare bill this week
>Trump blocks Chinese purchase of U.S. company for national security reasons
>Trump cuts off visas for countries that refuse deported immigrants
>The House has voted to make membership in a criminal street gang, like MS-13, a deportable offence
>The US Census Bureau has announced that the American median income is increasing for the first time sine 2007 - stagnant wages BTFO

He has said what those major concessions are...

"Amnesty FIRST, Democrats promise not to obstruct wall funding which will come later."

Do I have to explain why this is a really, really fucking stupid deal to make?

>Earlier today when we were aboard Air Force One @POTUS said he was working on something new to secure the homeland from DPRK threats.

What'd he mean by this?

The backlash hasn't been enough. Reddit loves it!

Operation Inversion
>Pepe's alternate history edition

If white people are going to roll over and give up they deserve to die.

>banned weapon
Could it be a California-compliant rifle without a bullet button?

Thanks, Captain Obvious. How many children has your wife had? How many shitskins have you put down?

>all these replies
>nobody has called me a shill yet
I almost feel a little hope, but I'm sure the last of it will be snuffed out in a few hours when he wakes up and starts tweeting about how DACA is Totally Not Amnesty

All of you, remember that nothing has happened yet, but that just means its on you to hold people fucking accountable and make sure nothing does.

Well, I guess we can keep those if Trump is all about protecting the successful "kids" of DACA.
What about being employed? The rest of the 799,400 are obviously working and not leaching off the system right.

I don't know, and I don't care. Zeena was a cute though

It's probably a Makarov or some other commie shit.

Its hated absolutely hated
I never even thought to bother with reddit I focused on Facebook and twitter

Can we as a country stop sucking veteran's dicks for one minute? They arent heroes any more if they ever were and they've become a class subsisting on government welfare and fucking up their families with their ridiculous moving around the country and their various psych disorders they all seem to have despite very few of them having ever seen combat. These manchildren deserve scorn, not praise.

More like a stick

STRAWPOLL

BE HONEST, NOBODY IS JUSDING YOU
strawpoll.me/13933719
strawpoll.me/13933719
strawpoll.me/13933719

>chimping out like a fucking nigger
Good riddance.

>illegal weapon
Land of the free

I mean, if he ends up wising up due to almost being crucified by his base, then I guess it's good he did it? I dunno, we'll have to see because I'm not sure the deal has been officially "made" yet.

Not in California it's not.