Fag rage thread

In light of the soon to be referendum in my country, I think it's time, post every rage enducing pic, gif and webm you have in this thread and who knows, maybe some normie will see it and get redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU
prri.org/research/poll-wedding-vendors-refusing-service-same-sex-couples-transgender-military-ban/
ipsos.com/en-au/seven-ten-back-same-sex-marriage-legislation-fairfax-ipsos-poll
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/how-will-you-vote-in-the-gay-marriage-poll/news-story/359bcd9a587dd105cd080e34360acaf3
archive.is/Ko5PN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Australia#Country_of_birth_of_Australian_residents
archive.is/NZnQ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah

youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

Fold your vote like this instead of how it is pre-folded to make it more difficult to hold the envelope to the light, spot your "no" vote and accidentally lose it.

Good thinking

I havn't got my letter yet fellas. Should i ask for a new one?

Chase it up just to be safe

A vote for yes is a vote for my BP
notittykitty.tumblr.com

I had 13 different letters come in the mail for 13 different people. I Voted no on all of them and sent them in.

Dude I heard you can only get raped in prison by the same sex, crazy stuff.

boipucci is old news
it's all about the mussy now

Hahahaha you beauty

Embrace hardship. Endure the present.

Ride the Tiger.

mussy? Asking for a friend

Damn thats rough. Nice one, man.

Recent polling data (from America but still relevant).

prri.org/research/poll-wedding-vendors-refusing-service-same-sex-couples-transgender-military-ban/

Why is Australia so insufferable.
Take us now, fearless leader Kim Jong Un

New Fairfax-Ipsos poll puts gay marriage support at 70%.

ipsos.com/en-au/seven-ten-back-same-sex-marriage-legislation-fairfax-ipsos-poll

85% support from 18-24.

>muh redpilled gen z

Gen Z is under 18 you retard. Try again next year

Probably logged into his Mom's account to reply. What a faggot

I'm getting different numbers at daily telegraph. Does it matter that the readership is more left leaning? This should be expected at Fairfax. Still not a clear depiction but I think majority vote is leaning towards yes vote.

Soon they will be included in polls. 18-24 is the closest to them we have now.

Well there was that poll that showed slipping support to I think like 58% or something and then there was this? How many people were sampled in that poll? Link?

Fieldwork dates: 6-9 September 2017
Sample size: 1,400 respondents
Sample: National, aged 18+, 31% of sample comprised mobile phone numbers.
Method: Telephone, using random digit dialling.
Statistical reliability: ±2.6% is the maximum margin of sampling error that might apply to this sample
Analysis: The data has been weighted to reflect the population distribution.

No, fuck off. 18-24 is millennial tier
Don't stop to shartposter levels by misrepresenting information

I'm not I'm saying they are the closest in age to actual Gen Z who will be included in polls soon. The fact that it broke it down to 18-24 not just 18-34 as is common also is useful. It shows a trend of greater acceptance as people get younger.

67% not in favour

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/how-will-you-vote-in-the-gay-marriage-poll/news-story/359bcd9a587dd105cd080e34360acaf3

Bless you user, doing gods work

Bless you user, doing God's work.

Good work, faggot.

Who are you damage controlling against?
We're voting no if you like it or not.
>might convert several people
Several irreverent people. Get a fucking life.

It says 53% on its site and this is an online poll, not a random survey conducted by professionals.

As of today 53% of online voters say they will vote ‘no’ to allowing gay marriage. Do you agree or not? Have your say.

7% of the population deserves a say.

I dont really give fuck what other cunts do. But by normalizing, will this influence sex ed in schools? are we going to teach kids that 1/10 people fucking the same sex is normal? Because by definition being a gayfag isnt normal

>ITT: homophobic shitlords
Why can't any of you fat ugly neckbearded filthy greasy nazi virgin beta losers grow some tolerance and compassion or just fucking kill yourselves because no one loves you

Check out unsafeschools.org
You already have a pedophile handling sex ed

>homosexuality declines with age
Hmm, it's like they matured out of bullshit.

It already has. Kids shows and the like...
Such and such has two dads and such and such have two mums. Daddy likes it in the bum. You name it.

Digits of Truth!

Older people are less likely to have grown up in an environment accepting of being gay, legally and socially. Therefore they are less likely to admit it. Similarly teens are less likely to have fully come to terms with their sexuality and are often living in institutional or family settings where they are not out.

it's a postal survey not a referendum

That or they died from venereal diseases.

Man Pussy m8

Best prime minister says vote no. good enough for me

>neg in ID
Not for long

Im a legit fag and I think you people need to push back against this

This isn't a normal sexual orientation like they say, its a form of a mental disease and well I'd like to not be killed for fucking men since this is the only way I can obtain sexual gratification. If I could just fuck sluts I would.

But I assure you don't even realize how fucked up, neurotic and straight up cancerous this "community" is. Dont let them raise kids, it wont end well.

Our shit should be on the fringes of society like it always was

> assuming the poll is honest

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are.

I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel.

Well, yes.

>Prime Minister Julia Gillard and former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd voted against the bill

Be a TRUE BLUE AUSSIE and vote NO on poofta marriage.

>Australian media pushing against an athletic, conservative and successful male

Really makes you think

do not post stuff that can be considered "vilification" because LGBT websites are monitoring the web and temporary laws have been passed for this poll period that can fine Australians up to 12 000 dollars for vilification/hate speech based on sexuality or religion.

we have no freedom.

archive.is/Ko5PN

>Barcode fully visible.

Lol thanks bro I just invalidated your vote.

Vote YES so we can finally end the era of the straight white male!

Fuck 'em.
Fag cunts.

Vote yes you faggots, so we can move onto more important issues. I can't believe we're still discussing this shit... it feels like a fucking decade.

>He's a Libertarian

Man, the tone was fucking great.
The hero we all needed

my daughter and her boyfriend are in this age group. She was just telling me how she had talked this through with her boyfriend, and they are both voting NO due to the slippery slope argument.
Proud father here, anons.

>"don't put up a fight against what I want... W-what do you m-mean?? Of course I'm one of you guys! 1599, hehe"

Only got mine today

Turns out the previous owner of my house didn't update their address. Also turns out they're a huge supporter of traditional marriage

i was on the THUNDER-BOX. Whats been happening?

>Dad voting no because "fags are a bunch of whiny pricks"

Feels gud man

Im in the western suburbs of melbourne and still have not received the letter.. Anyone else around here not received it??

lel.

>>>YESYESYES

She's just telling you what you want to hear.

Let the pollies drag this out another 10 years... see what happens to "White Australia", when we're importing 200k immigrants a year (vs. the ~70k average we've had in the past).

There never was a "white australia"

TO MAKE YOUR VOTE NON SEE THROUGH AND NOT THROWN AWAY AT THE POST OFFICE

FOLD YOUR VOTE HORIZONTALLY SO THE YES/NO BOXES OVERLAP

THEN PUT IT IN THE ENVELOPE AND SEAL

I don't even

digits for adam and eve not adam and steeve

chekd

voting no

Gays are 99% more likely to have poo on their dicks...

No, I don't think so. She got pretty red pilled when she made friends with a fag in her first year of Uni and then found out about his rampant promiscuous toilet sex hook ups.

There definitely was a White Australia (or at least Whiter Australia).

See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy
> The term White Australia policy comprises various historical policies that effectively barred people of non-European descent from immigrating to Australia.

That was in place for a few decades since 1788

>posts rage bait
>doesn't realize a majority of no's are because of leftist bullshit being shoved down our throats
You're helping us win.
My mother would have said yes if you fucks just settled down, but nooooo. You have to be a vocal minority.

Was only fully rescinded in the 70's I think. Sad times for our great nation. Sydney and Melbourne a fucking cesspools of "diversity".

100% of males that molest little boys are pooftahs

Wrong

Fuck off you Fascist Degenerate.....VOTE NO..So these cunts wont get special treatment.

You Force your behavior onto others and then yell "bigot" when you do not get your way.......

You have a mental disease......But as long as your not being a total cunt about it and rubbing our faces with it...No one would give a flying fuck.

But because you cunts are acting like Fascist Bullies...FUCK YOU we will Vote NO

After all you cunts tried twice to prevent the Australian Public from Voting on this issue showed how Fascist and Bigotted you cunts really are

I prefer them how they are now. They used to be so bland growing up.

We've had waves of non european immigrants coming since the gold rush. We have sikh communities on the coasts which have been here for 150+ years. Their accents are more ocker that yours i bet.

What's your point? I imagine majority of people coming into Australia between ~1788 - 1850 were British. 1901 - ~1970 - mostly white (see White Australia Policy). That's ~150/230 years.

As of ~2016, 6m Australians were born overseas. 1/4 of those were born in England or New Zealand. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Australia#Country_of_birth_of_Australian_residents

To be honest, I don't want to get into stormfag territory. I want a slow down in immigration because it's artificially inflating our GDP to make things appear better than they are, and its putting strain on an already fucked housing market. Also, don't even get me started on millionaires from China flooding Australia. archive.is/NZnQ4

>tfw dont have an outside shitter

used to have one when i was living a few suburbs away. it was fucking grouse

Why do you think they introduced the laws restricting immigration for non Europeans?