HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA *laughs in no wall and amnesty* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0Xr_fyUQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh yeah?! Well y-you're accents are funny!!!

b-but le god emperor 4d chess xDD
shareblue gtfo!
#maga
#awoo

Love how americans say Europe is doomed despite this

I mean I agree with you, but seems a bit samefaggy no?

Proof that even blacks are better than muslims.

Yea it's great, all the shit skins, niggers, Muslims, Mexicans, etc are bunched up in cities...

Meanwhile the plains and suburbs and vast majority of middle America is white, cheap land, etc

Mexicans are lazy and we're deporting them now. See how quick Muzzies take over. Good luck deporting them without people being beheaded in IKEA.

>i-it's not like we wanted to live in cities anyway

we're fucked and TD fags totally infest Sup Forums supporting amnesty. I think some of them are too stupid to realize what it really means but totally for it because says what he's doing isn't amnesty.

There is literally nothing wrong with a cuckold fetish.

>Love how americans say Europe is doomed despite this

Only stupid Americans say this. Believe it or not, but not all Americans are retards.

>Accurate
Sure.

You aren't better either, at least they can shoot their negros down

No fucking shit retard, and your government willingly wanted that to happen to your cities.

Enjoy diversity, it's a real fucking blast to have large swaths of cities as no gone zones because of niggers and spics

obv fking rigged OP

I feel like I am the only one who actually read into DACA on the entire internet. It isn't at all what lefties or righties think it is. It is clearly a precursor to the great purge of 2019

What this shows is that both of the Anglos are fucked.

>Liverpool.
>White.
Mate we know the Americans are non-White but you don't have to lie about the state of our country.

Or we know our nation is already doomed and try to steer you faggots in the right direction.

You have problems too

Your graph is misleading because there are more white people in Philadelphia than there are people in total in Liverpool.

93% liverpool really??

So the caliphate of London is still whiter than every city in America?

winning by losing

drumpf supporters are literally retarded

Helsinki is 97% white at minimum.

Is it some hidden ROMAnian PR?

>implying it's Americans saying this

That's the British flag. Europe is doomed.

>what are percentages

>comparing American megalopolises with your shitty European villages in the middle of nowhere

London is not 60% white British.

t. East End whitey

Neither have you been to Liverpool obviously. It's full of scummy chavs but they're all white.

No. The Americans on here talk like they're the only country that's safe from racial replacement and that trump will reverse the problem.

meant to reply to this

Im not fucking European you stupid leaf. I'm British.

Again, what are percentages

>Irish are White.
Yeah alright Tyrone.

Then why did you choose a negrino to be your queen?

>you can't do comparisons unless the population size is exactly the same
You realize that would delete 99% of statistics?

>every city
Only the 5 biggest cities

>Comparing a 1st world land-connected country to an island
>Supporting Trumps arguement

You're top 20 cities are nearly all below 50% white. Some are 60% or 70%, but most are much worse.

>blue-leaning mayors transform cities into containment zones for blacks, literally offering footstamps to ensure continued blue victories at the polls
>still less violence than London and Paris

You're comparing completely different things. New York and Liverpool do completely different things.

That's not what the infographic claimed m80.

becouse we didnt... ((((they)))) did. It wasnt a peoples vote or anything

The death tolls from tri-monthly terror attacks are nothing compared to the daily murder rates in our cities.

This is b tier...
MODS!!!!
SAGE

True, but I would say the french are in the deepest shit in the eu, the post-communist countries aren't doomed at all.

Lad, we need America to be right wing and nationalist, we need Trump to drain the swamp, we need Bannon's ideas to work, because in case you haven't noticed they rule the fucking world and their ideas always trickle over to us. Europe will not survive unless we go 1488, so a bit of inspiration and help from America would be nice. Every victory for the Left is another nail in our coffin. It's no laughing matter.

The point is...once the migration starts, you're weak. You will be overrun within one generation.

>cities are entirely different things.
Fuck of amerilard and piss off back to Amerilard land.
Any way you look at it, America is worseoff. If you were to do the stat as a ratio of white person to non-whites
Or white people per 100 non whites, you would get the same story.

And take a stats course you fat fuck.

I am from liverpool you fuck

My village in the middle of nowhere with a population of 100 is 98% white.

That means I'm more powerful than New York.

America will never be right wing nationalist. They have always been civic nationalist through and through. They're also obsessed with money and profits. Proper nationalism is not always good for profits. America is a country ruled by a few set elite capitalists, the state is their plaything and used for implementing beneficial business policies (for their particular sector).

I have a really hard time believing that London is that white. Are those numbers from the 1980s? When I went there nearly everyone was Paki. The only other white person I saw was a police officer until the 3rd day when I went to the major tourist areas where I saw some fellow whites. Hell I saw more white people in my time in LA then I did in London. LA is very clearly Latino majority too.

>Villages are cities now

Have you ever been liverpool?

fake, here no one can properly speak english gypsy bro

It has started already... like 95% of finnish women would never touch nigger or muzzies so (((((they)))) are now trying to brainwash our kids for interracial... but yeah not gonna happen. Finland is boiling already and the left and the corrupt government has went full dmg control mode

Yes. It's a nice city ruined by the Scousers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0Xr_fyUQU

Fuck of with this shit. Whites will be a minority here in the long run also if we dont deal with the Jews. You know there opening a giant holocaust museum directly outside the fucking houses of parliament? Now thats cucked. Nevermind the fucking Muslim mayor.

Okay looked it up. Found a thing that said in 2016 that London was 43% white. That seems really high to me.

lol

>statistics are infinitely scalable

Hhaha true. Fucking roads need to be fixed too tomany po holes

bong dont you have towns and hamlets that are all muslim or african silly bong

60% white in London, is that a joke ?

at the most 40%, London is a degenerate city full of shariah worshipper

as is Paris

You have a fuckton of gypsie too, belmondo

Every source I can find said in 2015 it says London was 45% white. By the end of 2016 it was supposedly 43% white. Apparently mostly from whites moving out rather then immigrants coming in.

It's 60% white, 43% white british.

Basically, you need to get out of the fucking tourist areas to see white people. All the muslims fill all the busses there and go in droves.

It's the same in Birmingham. The rich white areas become overrun with muslims on the streets, but it doesn't change the fact that they don't own any of the houses around there, they merely do it to get to the better schools/colleges/etc regardless of the journey in order to fuck over the white man.

Mexicans > Arabs

Half of the so called whites are jewish, just line in NY

According to this site it says (on londonspovertyprofile.org.uk)

>Whilst 45% of London's population is White British, the graph shows that it is by far the most common ethno-national group. A further 15% are from other white groups. The next largest ethnic groups in London are Indian and Black African each making up around 7% of the population.

whereas suburbanstats.org says newyorks white not counting hispanics in 2016 is 65%. I crossed checked it with the Census bureau which also divides hispanics and also gets about 65-69% depending on the neighborhood in the NY area. So those stats are definitely wrong, outdated or severely misleading.

I know, me old China pl8. It's almost as if it's use is disingenuous.

thats possible, a lot of polish jews in NJ/NY
london is considered 45% 'british white'

>belmondo
kek

damn, meant for you sorry bud

After the west is destroyed, Putin gives our rightful clay back to us.

>Black African
How the fuck are there so many of them in Britain? Unlike the Americans, you guys didn't bring boatloads of slaves over.

muh colonialism

right and what can we do about it?

I'd rather have individual freedom in a plurality white country than live in a cucked commie nanny state

Have they been there for generations then?

Make a new country somewhere else

>Putin gives our rightful clay back to us.
KEK

You have no rightful clay. All clay is of Russia.

Genetically Mexicans are worse, culturally they are better (Christian not Muslim)
So it equals out. Really neither group belongs in white areas

where? and how to have major economic success without kissing the multicultural ring of the Jew?

>Genetically Mexicans are worse

You realize 50% of the Arab population is inbred?

>implying its not the same in Europe.

Russia will be our ally this time filthy frog.

You can't There's only one solution, You have to start race war against the kikes.

Those aren't the 5 largest U.K. cities at all..

London
Birmingham
Manchester
Glasgow
Newcastle

And I reckon the results would be more white if you used these.

You realize 50% of Mexicans are goblins? I would still pick Mexicans over Arabs but there definately are other Muslim groups that I would pick over Mexicans. Europe isn't only getting Arabs.
I would preferably have no none whites