Modern art is a CIA plant to subvert communist artists and their work in order to artificially create value and...

Modern art is a CIA plant to subvert communist artists and their work in order to artificially create value and speculate on the worth of this new art.

Modern art is quintessentially capitalist because it drives left-leaning artists out of work and replaces them with ideological puppets that no longer produce anything worth a dime yet still sells for much more on the art market.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/02/art-world-is-hotbed-of-corruption-collector-claims/
ibtimes.co.uk/criminals-seeking-launder-millions-through-art-market-warn-experts-1567027
youtube.com/watch?v=-6irRrtObMM&list=PLt3Pke412qVfwUbqMb3WeNRUbhKsTVKp7
radiotimes.com/news/2016-11-25/landmark-bbc-series-civilisations-delayed-until-2018/
news.vice.com/article/how-the-panama-papers-exposed-secrecy-in-the-art-market
books.google.com/books?id=KZhEAAAAQBAJ&pg=PA58&lpg=PA58&dq=art money laundering&source=bl&ots=gHrI2rPInr&sig=6z88RApRShng06l08oFVAutDIEI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiphbX816bWAhVqjFQKHZtMCxg4FBDoAQheMAk#v=onepage&q=art money laundering&f=false
news
unvis.it/news.vice.com/article/how-the-panama-papers-exposed-secrecy-in-the-art-market
youtube.com/watch?v=X7nj8FXqZhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

K

>CIA tying to subvert leftist artist
>China killing CIA informants/spies
The CIA is a waste of time and money.

You need three things for Modern Art to work:
-a rich class of buyers (mostly Chinese nowadays)
-a set amount of designated artists that can provide a large amount of art work in little time
-an organization that controls the artists and guarantees the value of this art work on an international level

>not worth a dime
>sells for much more on the market
do you even know how to art?

Modern art is a form of laundering for child exploitation/trafficking. Since art has no objective value, it can be said to be worth anything.

Art is a laundering scheme.

It doesn't require work or skill therefore it's not worth the actual value "they" decide on but still sells for a lot more money than classical artists' works.

That is your subjective opinion and is not worth anything.

Don't you faggots have your own intelligence agency to rip on? Oh wait you're fucking pussies i forgot

>requires no work or skill
kys

It sells for enormous amount of money as part of money-laundering operations.

Burn all art galleries.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

ART IS GAY

Tom Wolfe summed it up in The Painted Word.
In particular, Wolfe criticized three prominent art critics whom he dubbed the kings of "Cultureburg": Clement Greenberg, Harold Rosenberg and Leo Steinberg. Wolfe argued that these three men were dominating the world of art with their theories and that, unlike the world of literature in which anyone can buy a book, the art world was controlled by an insular circle of rich collectors, museums and critics with outsized influence.

Yes folks, it dat joos again.

There are threes dominating concepts in philosophy:
-Beauty
-Truth
-Justice

If a government decided that Truth is no longer Truth, would you accept it?
They decided that Beauty is no longer Beauty with Modern Art.

based chinks

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/02/art-world-is-hotbed-of-corruption-collector-claims/

ibtimes.co.uk/criminals-seeking-launder-millions-through-art-market-warn-experts-1567027

It's our heritage.

Watch this before the ghastly remake
youtube.com/watch?v=-6irRrtObMM&list=PLt3Pke412qVfwUbqMb3WeNRUbhKsTVKp7

radiotimes.com/news/2016-11-25/landmark-bbc-series-civilisations-delayed-until-2018/

Art is for fags

Every philosopher is going to say their philosophy is the the truth, and that the only justice which is served is served by their philosophy. Just because the concepts come up a lot doesn't mean that what they are is agreed upon. The government didn't decide what beauty is, the free market did. If you don't think a painting is worth millions don't buy it.

news.vice.com/article/how-the-panama-papers-exposed-secrecy-in-the-art-market

books.google.com/books?id=KZhEAAAAQBAJ&pg=PA58&lpg=PA58&dq=art money laundering&source=bl&ots=gHrI2rPInr&sig=6z88RApRShng06l08oFVAutDIEI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiphbX816bWAhVqjFQKHZtMCxg4FBDoAQheMAk#v=onepage&q=art money laundering&f=false

Oh dear. Is this the late shift in Burgerland?

Remember to archive

>news vice com/article/how-the-panama-papers-exposed-secrecy-in-the-art-market
unvis.it/news.vice.com/article/how-the-panama-papers-exposed-secrecy-in-the-art-market

And?

Modern literature sucks too though.

art and money laundering is not an opinion, it's a matter of fact.

I don't eat poisen like my brothers. And im a west coastie so not really. Good morning though, go get urself a cup-o-joe mate

What does that have to do with the art itself?

The art is irrelevant.

Are you trying to be retarded? Art is for faggots. Shouldn't have majored in painting faggot

Fuck me, doesn't it.
I'm reading Dickens's Dombey & Son at the moment. Modern lit doesn't even bother with a proper narrative most of the time.

>If i've got an original jackson pollock painting, which would sell for a lot of money, and some mobster buys it then sells it that doesn't take away from the value of the painting.

All art is gay as fuck, and satanic

>Not an argument
>art is for faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=X7nj8FXqZhY

>US government hires some chink for the CIA
>bunch of operatives get killed in China
>theres a mole in the CIA
>"gee I wonder who the mole is!"
>no one points out the obvious that it's the chink because they dont want to be racist

shit like this is why the United States will fall

((((((((((((((((COMMUNIST ARTISTS)))))))))))))))

money laundering is easier when you can pass off whatever bullshit as being "worth millions of dollars"

that's part of it

another part of it is trying to destroy human notions of beauty to undermine the strength of our humanity. because they are evil and want everything to be ugly. it's like the grinch stealing christmas

>artificially create value
>communism
????

What is an inhuman notion of beauty? How can there even be such a thing.

Now im upset

Yep, because beauty is nazi. I'm not joking it's the real reason.

I'm listening

Exactly. Thus the reason institutions such as the CIA/FBI and so on are literally a waste of time and money. Also, they put America and its allies at risk so as to no offend the enemy.

When the CIA tries to correct the problem they get demonized by the left. Pic related.

Pls stop I have high blood pressure

>tfw enjoying something is purely subjective (can be altered a bit, but not much)
Get over yourself.
I think a lot of abstract modern art is awful, but there are people out there who genuinely enjoy it, and there are people out there who look like they enjoy it, for the sake of saying "My art is better than yours".

beautiful isn't it?

Modern art has been taken over by women, who have zero artistic sensibilities. Real artists work in the video game industry now.

buying and selling modern art is a good way to move money around and clean it