A KILLING BOLT WILL SHINE IN THE NIGHT BUT WILL NOT KILL

PREAMBLE:
>It will happen when the weather cools.
>That's when they'll make their move.
>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
>They're trying to force God's hand.

THE TWELVE SIGNS:
>1. Three branches will become one.
>2. An island will drift away.
>3. A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
>4. The star will gorge itself on clay.
>5. Idols will speak and move about.
>6. The black flag will fly above the dome.
>7. The belly of the dragon will drip water.
>8. Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
>9. A rock will stand on seven hills.
>10. The ravens will starve.
>11. The bear will leave its cave forever.
>12. The rod and the ring will strike.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1AAa9U3XI4
youtu.be/8nW-IPrzM1g
youtube.com/watch?v=Auuqlcom6tM
youtube.com/watch?v=NKP98hDBJ8w
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
youtube.com/watch?v=2ht3XGhlfYs
youtube.com/watch?v=93Cn15u7CRc
youtube.com/watch?v=gG7ePOWghT8
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off with ur NWO shit.

Nibiru is coming.

Yeah, cool. It'll be in the sky. Trump is your Judgement. have fun.

Explain.

>Our judgement
Oh no friend he's just the beginning all this crazy shit started going down after the new pope came around any coincidence I think fucking not he's the antichrist

kys

The ravens are referring to the royals? If Elizabeth dies next week I guess NIBIRU IS COMING

>It will happen when the weather cools
During the fall

>That's when they'll make their move
The shadow government

>Three branches will become one
Republican control of the Congressional, Judicial, and Executive branches.

>An island will drift away.
Brexit

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
North Korea's recent missile test over japan

>The star will gorge itself on clay.
Israel will take over palestine

>Idols will speak and move about.
Celebrities on pedogate

>The black flag will fly above the dome.
ISIS at the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem

>The belly of the dragon will drip water
Texas floods (Mexico is the dragon's tail, eastern canada is the head, florida the claws)

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear

>A rock will stand on seven hills

>The ravens will starve

>The bear will leave its cave
California exit

>The rod and the ring will strike
Syria (old Mesopotamia, "City of the Rod and Ring") will strike

Michio CooCoo pls go

>Mfw irrelevant to subject we're talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=_1AAa9U3XI4

The subject is a prophecy made by the NWO.

The NWO got fukt.

Susan Rice gets arrested in the morning.

Trump is the killing bolt that will not kill. He shone like a beacon of hope to people who thought he'd kill corruption (drain the swamp), but instead he became just another swamp creature.

The Killing bolt is the cassini sattelite
Their not going to get the result they want from launching that shit into saturn instead what they get it is an Arbiter of Justice that none of you are familiar with.

youtu.be/8nW-IPrzM1g

What made us lucky enough to live in the exact time when all the shit they've been planning forever is going down?

The NWO is completely against Christ why would it make a prophecy warning Christians of the coming end of the church and the beginning of a new crusade against the NWO are you dumb or just retarded

Nigger. The NWO controls all abrahamic religions.

Oh it's kike on a stick man it's not like top Rabbis have ever called for Christian deaths is it

The real Golden age of pol was the happening that birthed BLM, the trayvon Martin and Michael brown shootings and resulting category 4 chimpouts.

Trumps election was good too but it was a long and very spread out series and the pacing was often too fast to really savor the memes. The closest to pure kino I can think of is the Ted Cruz redemption arc.

youtube.com/watch?v=Auuqlcom6tM

youtube.com/watch?v=NKP98hDBJ8w

They all worship the cube

Cube in Mecca

Cube on Kikes Head

The Cross is an unraveled cube.

Worshipping the demiurge. Christ is a false idol.

Sending the Cassini Sattelite loaded up with plutonium is stupid they can't force prophecies, The Ring and Rod are 2 specific artifacts.

>a rock will stand on seven hills

Kid Rock?

Wtf

Also right motiff wrong person.

>demiurge
Why would an all might being like God allow such a Wiesel snake to have any effect on the world?

One week in advance of the 23rd (((they))) crash a spaceship into Saturn, the planet of the hexagon. And the hexagon has been inexplicably changing colors in the last 5 years. What the fuck is going on?

Ever watched a comedy?
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

Don't worry about it they are just going full retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=2ht3XGhlfYs

>Judgement

Hey, you linked me! Wouldn't you find it rude if people where talking about you like you weren't present ?
youtube.com/watch?v=93Cn15u7CRc

LOOK OUTSIDE WHEN IT HITS SATURN AND YOU WILL SEE

please tell me when its suppose to hit

youtube.com/watch?v=gG7ePOWghT8

>hit
Are you fucking stupid like these child molestors ?

Saturn is a Gas Giant there is nothing to "hit"

People running this world literally failed first grade science.

He can't be a false idol. I refuse to believe that. He named the Jew. The elite have worked endlessly to mock him and defile him and pervert his teachings.

hahaha those times were nothing but shitposting

Sup Forums's golden age was 2011-2013

when does it begin entering saturns atmosphere, fucking gotta love edge lords

I think you mislabeled your acid and kool-aid again.

he also broke their cube...

i dunno, i think the whole point of signs is that people are warned something is coming. kinda pointless when the signs are so vague. but what do i know. maybe i cannot see the signs as being the signs because i haven't been chosen. but op has. ok whatever. what do i know. what's your secret op, what makes you able to see the signs and signs rather then vague happenings that could be very loosly interrpreteefennjggtrnjgtrnjgtrjopgtjkop3gtrjiop poop

in like 3-5 hours

Did you drink some ?

3.5 hrs

You think Jesus the man would want you to be worshipping HIM. Jesus said, “God is inside you and all around you.”

>if I make my predictions vague enough anyone can find meaning!

Ok nostradamus

Most of those can make sense. Not as though they are right.

I didn't realize you meant it that way. When I read what you wrote before I took it as you thought Jesus was a fake.

THEY ARE CALLING IT THE "DEATH PLUNGE"

>Republicans got all three branches
>Brexit
>Norks Over Japan

Looking forward to whatever The Gorge Star is.

IMO I'm pretty sure Christ was about reforming the cube worship. If you've read the bible you'll see that he's all about order and not really a rebel. More like an exiled King. So he did it for the greater good. Naturally this pissed everyone off and they killed him + altered his teachings
because it's better to exploit Saturn's power for their own wicked ways than do good.

how long till it is visible from earth?

Now do you see how fucking stupid they are?

I'd go with Russia for the Bear.

It will retake Ukraine and other former Soviet Bloc countries, this time rolling them for good into Russia.

Or Russia TRIES this (goes out) and is nuked off the face of the planet (forever)

Totally radical brah

04:55 PACIFIC TIME
06:55 CENTRAL TIME
07:55 EASTERN TIME

T MINUS 3.5 HOURS

There is nothing wrong with accelerationism.

>Sup Forums hasn't always been demoralizing
It's always been like this. The darkest part are the most honest, and that's what gives me hope. You can get some real honest advice and good feelings, but it'll come from the pits.

The Luciferians are trying to put together their God that was fragmented and imprisoned within Time(Saturn)
Saturn itself is the prison and the ashes from which it will be reborn. All it needs is a small spark in the right place. Namely the top hexagonal pole which is akin to keyhole.
Phoenix is coming!

Nah he was definitely a real guy, but he spread the truth about consciousness and each of us being a manifestation of god, don't think he ever wanted to be worshipped.

Any idea on how to ensure you're getting the genuine things and not the ones with sinister motivations? What worked best for you?

>Saturn is a Gas Giant there is nothing to "hit"
It will pass through all the gas and impact a ring or moon on the opposite side.

someones got a camera pointed at the heavens right just to see if anything happens, honestly i hope were wrong and we prolly are but just incase

holy shit this cryptic LARPing isnt even funny anymore

probably off yourself OP

Only worship God. The Word is one with God and has always been with him since the beginning.

stupid, The wind force will trap it in saturn.

>7. The belly of the dragon will drip water.
>Do you guys think this has to do with Saturn in a few hours? Isn't one of its moons supposed to have water?

The hexagonal pole is made out of highly combustable and trapped asteroids some containing elements still strange and unexplored to Mankind's sciences.
Literally if they crash it anywhere else it won't have the same effect as if they did in pic related

But I don't think we should worry about Cassini
They don't have the balls

Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak. That is what this is.
Hold on to your breeches.

Texas and Florida floods.

Nah I think it was about the floods in Texas + Florida.
They are in the belly region of the dragon(America)

>the demon sits atop Quebec

Hey that's my post

>Jailbreak
So this be dem real luciferian hours?

bumping with water filter merchant
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

There are two Christs. Remember this. You will eventually have to choose the real one, but it will be tough.

>The black flag will fly above the dome
soon, checc them digits

damn, nvm

Nice job Umar. You failed to get the post I did get gets

No he's a false teacher but not the antichrist. The antichrist will only come after the coming great cataclysms that will wipe out 75% of humanity, he will be a jew and rule from Jerusalem.

Benedict XVI is still the legitimate pope. The Francis-putsch is totally illegitimate. Something which was prophecised to happen during this time of Great Apostasy btw, Our Lady warned us already in 1917.

>Francis is not universally accepted by the Church as the true pope, even part of the novus ordo catholics do not consider him as such.

>Fact is that he is not even a mere "bad pope" but rather an infidel, he's more radical in his professed beliefs than Luther and Calvin, and his agenda for reforms is more radical than the 16th century reforms. He is outspokenly against prosyletism.

>There is no exclusive universal acceptance of the claim of Francis rejecting the ongoing claim of Benedict XIV to the papal office. It is very clear that Benedict XVI did not validly resign the papacy since to validly resign the office the pope must correctly express his intention to renounce it (Canon 332).

>Regarding Francis, a heretic simply is not a valid pope (Paul IV in Comb. apostolat. o. officio) and this teaching is in full conformity with the unanimous teaching of the Church Fathers such as Bellarmine proving that heretics automatically lose office and all ecclesiastical dignity not by any human law but ex natura haeresis

Saturn ascends, choose one or ten. Hang on or be humbled again

KYS botfag

I read a book that alluded to a great conspiracy. This conspiracy was a downfall of a long forgotten paradise, Hyperborea.
The author claims that Jesus is a stolen story. It was stolen from the "Kreuzgott" - Crossgod from the Aryans.
He even alluded to that there was a "Nordic Kristianity" that existed a long before Jesus of Naz.
And that there was a Kristos in Atlantis that they also stole things from.

>5. Idols will speak and move about.
Robots and AI.
>6. The black flag will fly above the dome.
Islam conquering some Western country or Israel.
>9. A rock will stand on seven hills.
Petrus Romanus, the last pope
>11. The bear will leave its cave forever.
The last Hyperboreans will leave Earth forever.

Miguel Serrano, wasn't it?

Probably a past life of Jesus. He's had a few to try to change men's hearts.

What do I get if merge?
My future self(or so I assume) has been explicitly warning me or atleast trying to I guess about it.
If we ignore the fantastical methods that "he" contacted me how can I be safe to assume Saturn is really the way? Maybe it's not a good idea

What're the pros and cons of a self induced frequency synchronization and merging with it?

Yep.
Do you have any thoughts on this?

>a false teacher
Isn't the term antipope?

Only God is the way to the things you seek. Allow nothing to get between you two.

Human history and time are cyclical. There's no "forward" or "backward" in time since all entryways converge into themselves.

Reincarnation doesn't exist as we know but it's actually a repeat in the architectural matrix of reality. Namely Bob died but he lives on as Sven because for some reason they are on a inner level are quite the same but Sven was born after Bob and there are no others like them in character or actions.

Everyone gets this last one wrong. "Rod and ring" refer to the divine providence that grants an emperor or king their power. Literally their ability to call down the wrath of God.

Closest equivalent to God-like wrath at a leader's disposal would be nukes, but that's simply the most powerful weapon we know about...

>It will happen when the weather cools
During the fall

>That's when they'll make their move
Judeo-Masonic ruling caste aka Mystery Babylon

>Three branches will become one
Republican control of the Congressional, Judicial, and Executive branches.

>An island will drift away.
Brexit

>North Korea's recent missile test over japan
possibly, they did not shine in the night though

>The star will gorge itself on clay.
>Israel will take over palestine
possibly. NK has a star too

>Celebrities on pedogate
No, nonsense. This is from a much older prophecy and should be taken literally.

>The black flag will fly above the dome.
>ISIS at the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem
Older existing prophecies point at Rome (Vatican), the pope will flee Rome as a result.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water
>Texas floods (Mexico is the dragon's tail, eastern canada is the head, florida the claws)
Likely but not that silly dragon drawing. America is the dragon because it is derived from the old Indian name for the continent Amaruca, meaning land of the winged serpent.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
>A rock will stand on seven hills

>The ravens will starve
The ravens in the Tower of London. Legend says when they die the monarchy in the UK will fall.

>The bear will leave its cave
>California exit
Lolno, there's more in the world than just the USA you know. The bear is obviously Russia, which according to other prophecy will play a big role in the coming Great War.

>The rod and the ring will strike
>Syria (old Mesopotamia, "City of the Rod and Ring") will strike
No, the rod and the ring symbolize God. This is the whole idea, to force his hand. It will be the prophecised Great Chastisement that the 3rd prophecy of Our Lady of Fatima in 1917 warned us about, which is to follow this period of Great Apostasy.

Burger dragon looks fat ugly and retarded

yeah i believe in this because it totally fits them ^^

It makes much sense. However, I believe that he didn't penetrate in all the doctrine. Also, I think that he got the Lucifer = Wotan = Quetzalcoatl = Kalki = Saturn stuff bad, and this may be the most important aspect in whatever has been going on for aeons.
Of something I am sure, though. We are about to see the worst, and soon. Next decade, maximum.
Time is running out. We should better start looking in other sources to make the right choice for the last war, between the children of night and the children of light.

Could've that been god and not my "future" self?
It didn't talk to me or anything but it felt like my existence had overlapped with myself and something greater and I started to draw memories from it as if they were my own but not present in my mind or head which I assumed was just some possible changes I've gone through and that it was just time installing failsafes so I don't end up in a quantum loophole so I seemed alien to myself because if I really did entirely overlap it would've fucked up much stuff.
We're all connected to God but the further we are the less we are aware of it. Perhaps I'm getting close? Whose to say.

I agree time is cyclical but reincarnation is a very real instrument in our rising or demise. I like your view but reincarnation is becoming one of the few undeniable things to me on this Shadow on the Wall.

I interpret this as being something like advanced robotics with AI.
Idols in the biblical sense are inert objects that resemble people or animals but soon with AI humans will be able to make idols 'speak and move about'

Yes, I agree with your post.
Only in the shittiest age there comes this idea that time/history is linear.

If we look at reincarnation in a abstract mathematical perspective you should understand it easier.
2+a+A+b+C-D+4 etc etc is lets say what made Hitler Hitler, then all you need is to have a person that has the same mathematical formular. Some of his personal history and other elements, has to align with Hitlers.