Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

why is he such a whiny piece of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

re-zero-anime.jp/news/#news-61
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's been violently killed numerous times. I'm pretty sure anyone would by whiny after that.

Yeah because the normal reaction when you know you will probably get killed is to be "chill"

Fag.

If it was Kazuma, re zero would be 10/10

except that kazuma is literally retarded. subaru at least has some semblance of intellect

If they didn't go through how much goresome and painful his deaths were I would have agreed with you.

He has unlimited 1ups. That's fucking hax right there. This nigga was breaking down and about to give up after 4-6 times. Fucking casual.

Meanwhile characters like Homura and Okabe redid their events thousands and thousands of times before breaking down.

>next episode delayed for 3 weeks because of FUCKING TENNIS

Probably has something to do with being killed multiple times.

wait what

It's official: retards are now jumping on the Re: Zero hate bandwagon.

Was it confirmed?

Homu only repeated like 5 times dude

Generally the answer to OP is a lobotomy

>Homu only repeated like 5 times dude

You only saw 5 times in the anime but they did imply it happened many many more times than just 5.

re-zero-anime.jp/news/#news-61

I rather wonder why he still cares about those shitty meidos. I hate it when characters hurt others or even brutally kill them but are depicted as good guys nonetheless. And then they show how the MC even befriends and forgives them, fuck this.

>可能性
So it's not confirmed.

When? Give some proof.

Why THREE weeks? And who watches shitty tennis at night?
Aren't there other channels that air R:Z?

Subaru is not a magical girl with guns and shit,he's just a normal dude who got there by chance.

And he has no way of knowing if the repeat thing is infinite or not since he never died more than 4 times.

Apparently the dude has a crippling inferiority complex and latched on to the first people around that were nice to him.

No they didn't imply that.
They implied an extra 2-3. Homu didn't go through the thousand repeat hell, she went through a similar experience as Satoru, minus many of the painful deaths.

Sup Forums shitposting on a show that is slightly going popular as usual...

wtf are you faggots trying to prove really? that you are different than the rest of the world? some kind of twisted special snowflake?

>He has unlimited 1ups
Hey user, Hey user.
Nowhere was it said he had unlimited anything.

Urobuchi confirmed that she did the equivalent of around 10 years of timelooping.

Well it wasn't implied in the series.

Even if he can respawn, he still is a human being and isn't immune to pain. Getting your leg cut isn't the same as getting bitten by an ant, retard.

>subaru
>any sign of human intelligence

Hes a retarded fuck
If he was smart, he would correct every action and use tactical resets
Also, the power of boner is too strong on him, he can only pump blood to his penis

>Satella can rewind the entire world time/create universe out of nothing
>Reinhard can literally get any power he imagines, only the author knows how broken his endgame will be
Powerlevel chart update when?

this, it already looks like the guy is building up some up serious PTSD in his sleep

>why is he such a whiny piece of shit

He has good enough reasons, I hope he eventually stops doing that though.

Compare him to the protagonist of Boku no Hero Academia. Now that's a whiny piece of shit.

Subaru can be a lot of things, but nothing remotely related with the word "intellect".

In fact he is the most retarded time traveler ever.

>...
>wtf
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

you're dumb as fuck it was hella implied

Implication isn't confirmation

>hella

To be fair he has the wonderful power of breaking his bones any time he throws a punch.

you just killed me

Have you ever died OP? I think judging Subaru by how he acts when he has now died around 8 times, nearly all of them in horrifically painful ways, is pretty harsh.

>ability to reset world
>dont rape anyone
Why?

>Can't choose the check points
>Have to die to reset

Episode 1-6
>why is he such a cheerful piece of shit
Episode 7
You're impossible to please. Anons literally all got what they were asking for for the last 6 episodes.

fuck it, Dying and undoing the entire day even if its painful is an wonderful and abusive power.

don't read the VN but hell, i bet anyone who is in his situation would want to make the everyday in the progress of his life perfect or grind the shit out of others powers.

He's on a Mage's mansion ffs.

MC is a little bitch

>Save point right as you cum inside Emilia-tan's ass

Just imagine having to deal with the aftermath every time.

To be fair he did spend the last twelveish days learning how to read.

Well gee, I WONDER WHY?

Because he literally thinks with his dick and is surprised everything is going to shit.

He risks the checkpoint moving to after he's done the rape
There's also the fact that like any living thing, he fears death (specially when all of his deaths have been so painful),
If you are so brave a and don't fear death,why don't you prove it killing yourself right now?
Keep in mind that Subaru doesn't know if his respawns are limited (his current theory being the counter resets every time he reaches a checkpoint) or not
Every life could easily be the last

Trying to rape people with the strength of a demi-god

Homura and Okabe never experienced death, which is a big difference.

>Keep in mind that Subaru doesn't know if his respawns are limited (his current theory being the counter resets every time he reaches a checkpoint) or not
>Every life could easily be the last
I really liked that about this last episode: Subaru's first instinct was to assume the possibility that he was only getting 3 extra lives per checkpoint.

Started watching because of rom the vacuous spider.

Stayed for Betty.

It's things like this that make me hesitant to walk through parking lots.

They didn't have their limbs torn off multiple times though

>spiked ball and chain

literally stupidest weapon of choice ever

>low attack speed
>doesn't even kill in 1 hit
>hard to master

So Betty is stronger/as strong as Clown? I thought she was his familiar.

I don't know if it was ballsy or stupid of him to kill himself. There was no guarantee that he gets a continue when killing himself. I mean, it would make perfect sense for the continue to work only with actual murder or accidental deaths, so as to avoid exploitation of the curse.

Funny you people should mention that.

Konosuba's author and Re:Zero's author are both really close friends.

One said she likeds anal play and the other is a sadist.

She is a giant shape shifting magic caterpillar. Kinda like puck but stronger and can take a human form.

So did they put 'straight bet' just to promote M&R or it's a new ed?
It's on the disk of styx helix single

Well he was about to be killed anyway and it's probably less painful to jump off a cliff than let Ram have her way with him

How can you even compare him with Okabe? Okabe only needed to do a time leap and at most he'll get a bit dizzy. Subaru needs to fucking die to go back.

I'm pretty sure gibbing half a man's body counts as a kill.

He was driven to suicide anyways
The hope of triggering a continue was just the last bit of courage he needed to kill himself after he tried it before betty and Ram catched up to him but failed because he chickened out
I'm sure at that point, he didn't mind if he died for good and couldn't see the value of living any longer

>it would make perfect sense for the continue to work only with actual murder or accidental deaths, so as to avoid exploitation of the curse.
Actually, there's some good logic behind thinking that it'll work: curses tend to behave as strict rules 'to a fault'. On top of that, when Subaru made a pact with Betty we saw that that kind of deal also operated under very literal, simple, and strict terms, which is further confirmation of that suspicion.

At that point if I was Subaru I'd be pretty confident about being able to loop back. Enough to take the risk, at any rate.

Quit flattering yourself, no one's going to rape a man.

Anyone have a link to the LNs?

Yeah, because all of his deaths are painless right?

Like disembowelment
Getting gibbed
Having a curse that literally sucks the life out of you.

I'm sure a normal person such as yourself can handle all of these things.

Not even translated.

>cum inside Emilia-tan's ass
Anal is disgusting besides subaru would be going for the impregnator as his finishing move.

WHAT?

>impregnating a filthy halfie
Disgusting.

I don't believe that.

What if all of this is some kind of autosaving RPG?

Well you have to

Normal people cant
LN characters can if the author isnt a total sadist

Just watched. I was so happy when this kichigai piece of shit died.

>What are insert songs?

Too bad he goes back to save her FUCK REM

yes, more like witcher 3 tho.

It seems to work pretty well when you have oni strength.

Has anyone done anything like this for Subaru's deaths yet?

Good thing Subaru gets a happy ending in Arc 3.

Fuck you, Rem a best.

Alright time to post this shit again. I'll add to the mix because I might as well.

He actually has an inferiority complex and crippling depression, from the get-go he calls himself an "ugly person" not to mention later on in the series he constantly calls himself trash, stupid, weak and useless. The more cheery and meme-spouting he is, the farther away he is from his actual personality.

While it is mostly for his father to blame, the reason why he is so happy and excited for the new world and why he is so clingy to the people around him was due to the fact its a new life and a fresh start. He can finally make a name for himself rather than live up to his father, not to mention they were the first people who treated him kindly, and a place he can call "home" a place of his own, basically, Subaru still loves them nonetheless. He felt detached thus his reasons for wanting to work so hard in this world and dying for others was to have a place where he could belong. He wanted to have something that was his and his alone that he could work for instead of being in the shadows of someone else. He has a chance. Could have been early in the story but I guess better late than never, right?

Not to mention he craves their approval because he craves anyone's approval. He hates himself and tries to make himself feel better by saving others, it doesn't work and his own sense of worth only grows worse. That's why he boils over eventually. You people seem to underestimate just how much Subaru hates himself.

Not only that but he was marked for death the moment he stepped into the world, so even IF he abandoned people he would have died anyways, maybe in more brutal ways. Considering how many people actually start hunting him down once he gets transported.

Someone did a him getting brutally murdered via slipping on a puddle one.
Didn't save it.

> I LOVE YOU BOTH!!11
Yes. It's kind of typical anime bullshit. Absolutely far away dimension from real life. The right and only reaction was that when he woke up

The one where he tries to run past 3 mobs to get to the bonfire and gets stabbed, would be nice.

So, who is best girl?
Rem or Ram?

>trying to be friends with the insane clown posse
>he could probably control the world with just a handful of smart deaths
>like the handful he's wasted at this mansion

UNDERWHELMING

edgy

He mean't as a family not as a romantic interest for fuck sakes. Why can't people get this concept through their head?

they're both worst

How is he going to control the fucking world? The little slant eyes can barely even read.

If feeling warm and moe for a cute oni girl is edgy then call me Edgemaster Edge McEdginton cause I'm the god of edges.

cuz he knows them for like a month only, and if you're not trying to insert donger wants even the point in saving them?

Bea-ko.

They are rarely credited though.

Please, read this.
It's become a copypasta at this point, its not even funny.

> you killed my ass without a reason, but I still love you as a family
k, m8