HAPPENING: LONDONISTAN BOMB

BREAKING NEWS: 'Explosion' on Tube train in London 'leaves several people injured'

'Explosion' on a London Underground train has left commuters with 'facial burns'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4887032/Explosion-underground-train-south-London.html

yet another big nothing burger...

Explosions are just part and parcel of riding a train.

PART AND PARCEL

PART

they just mentioned this on BBC but there are literally no details. wot happon?

F

AND

Getting your face melted off by a corrosive acid bomb on your way to work is just part and parcel of living in a major city.

Sent from Merkel herself?

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES KRAUTS

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

>came from a bag
>apparently made a fireball that burnt passengers

Anyone know if that's likely an actual bomb and not an overheated deoderant can or some shit? I need a happening confirmation here.

This is just getting old. If a habbening happens everyday it's not a habbening anymore.

It's Galaxy S8. Nothing to see here. Move along.

The real question is how does one apply makeup after an acid attack?

>LIDL

oi lads severe facial burns are just part and parcel of 'evvin a face innit

>they just mentioned this on BBC but there are literally no details. wot happon?
oi dunno moite, 'evv ye troied BBC Pidgin? 'ey moight know somfing

Looks like an improvised incendiary device.

Cor blimey guvna swipe me, these moslems no how to party.

Good.

You cucks asked for it.

The bag pic is on Twitter. Apparently simultaneous knife attacks.

EDL is on the scene harassing Muslims. Sick fucks.

when will people start caring?

*yawn*
have you never seen a gas leak before?

>Stabbing in Paris this morning
>Now this boom boom
This is how it always goes, whenever we have an attack, France has ones or vice versa.

PART

Shitty mudslingers can't even terror attack right

Liberally

Aw man, nobody even died.
Do these people even know how to Jihad?

PARCEL

>You cucks asked for it.

>YESSSS HISSS WHITE PEOPLE DESERVE TO BE KILLED AND MAIMED HEEEHEHEHEH YESSS HISSSS
>BUY KOSHER YOU DUMB GOY HISSSSSSSSSSSS!

>'Explosion' on a London Underground train has left commuters with 'facial burns'

Any change to British faces can only have positive results.

YO SHAWTY, ITS YO BIRTHDAY, WE GONNA PART AND PARCEL LIKE ITS YO BIRTHDAY!

Part and parcel, merge this shit with the Syria general discussion

just looked this up apaprently an e-cigarette blew up

i knew vapers would be our downfall kek

Still not taking the German path and cladding our women in Burqas.

Pressure cooker?

Exploding on a commute is just part and parcel of living in Europe

D U _ B S and it's a white man

Link?

>Still not taking the German path and cladding our women in Burqas.

I have terrible news for you.

I refuse to believe that picture is real.

>Several people are injured as explosion on Tube train in south London sends 'fireball flying down the carriage' and commuters jumping to safety

>Pressure cooker
>Made from plastic
Why do you exist?

Oh it's real.

>Those
>Burqas
Um no sweetie x

Looks like a paint kettle in the Twitter pic.
IID or failed IED

((white)) man confirmed

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I'm also the real data analyst as you can see by my lack of Reddit spacing which would contra-indicate someone that would claim to have been posting here for some time. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.
I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.
It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation. Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity. I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information. It is also germane to keep in mind that for proper refreshing sleep the bedroom should be used ONLY for sleeping, and not the dissemniation of memes or other Internet communiques. Therefore you should certainly leave the bedroom area (where your computer is statistically most likely to be located) and refresh vitamin D levels as well.

Let thousands of muslamic rayguns in the country
Concentrate on arresting people for having butterknives

What could go wrong?

Probably a brick of fluoride from some 1890s dentist bag left around finally burst.

Yet again we are being forced to remember that Islam isn't a religion of peace...

RELIGION OF PEACE

It's a plastic paint tub, they probably loaded it with flour and powdered peroxide for a dust explosion to make it go in peoples faces.

W With 100% more foundation?

>What do when the inevitable eventuality comes to pass that all the police that turn up are Muslim and start gunning down the survivors

That's it Brits. Hand over your paint buckets next or buy a bucket license.

Why did we import Islam again?

I'd fuck it.

PART
AND
PARCEL

based mossad

>Lidl surprises

OI thadds wunn big KNOIFE if oi 'evv to say so me self lad

anyway fellow brits did 'e 'ear abou' 'e Notting Hill Carnival? absolutely crackin place and lods of FIT BIRDS to pull man oi wos buzzin

Wow, it's literally nothing. Just a shopping bag caught on fire. Probably a vape battery incident

>incident

So what, only brown people live in London. Blow up more of them.

You cucks asked for it.

Maybe but it's too big a container for much of a blast if they're using a detonator

Bin that bucket m8.

OUR COUNTRY NOW

but who was phone!?

Hard to tell from the pic. I see now it's not a pressure cooker (pic related.. It's plastic) it more like a paint or bulk food bucket.

Nice knowing you, Bongs.

For fear, or actual damage?
t. terror effects noob

Worst bomb ever, it hasn't even destroyed the carrier bag

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L O L

>tfw vaping

They won't. Whites will just get pushed out of the city until It gets declared a caliphate by the Sheikh of Bongistan and the emir of London gets installed at Buckingham Palace

We put our Muslims in Burqas.

You put your Muslims in little girls

Dunno but God disapproves.

AND

PLS BE MUSLIM
PLS BE MUSLIM
PLS BE MUSLIM

Ask the hippies.

It's called a bag for life for a reason m8

>Anglos getting killed en masse
I'm okay with this

Satan let himself go.

That's a bag for life. If we all wore them we'd be safe

"No".

It's some obscure train station on the fucking District Line a literal (WHO) line, why not attack the Central Line (busiest at this time of the morning)?

People are saying their faces got fucked up, there isn't any damage to the carriage, it's some crude device designed to maim, not kill.

Doesn't really reek of ackbar tbqh, they are more likely to blow the train apart and themselves. It's just fucking weird.

Several people injured. It's literally nothing. Even if 200 died, it'd still only amount to a candlelit vigil where everyone sings "Imagine" afterwards and sings don't blame the perpetrators.

Not even a nuke will break the normie conditioning. They'll still crawl out of the ashes and forgive Achmed.

It's ogre.

You're just jealous, so you've righted it by needlessly importing millions more muslim men to create massive new pedo rings for future child abuse. Well done.
This is your future, Hans.

Back in my day, our terrorists would spend their entire lives learning how to fly, and could kill thousands of people in one go. Terrorists these days apparently can barely manage dropping a medium-sized firework into a trashcan.

This is just the beginning.

What's worse, acid burns or just normal burns.