youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

politicususa.com/2017/09/14/trump-admits-knew-category-5-hurricanes-existed-presidential-stupidity-grows.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HzdjMLKKdgk
buchanan.org/blog/read-lips-moment-trump-127650
youtube.com/watch?v=3oJm2S5F-7w
nation.co.ke/news/world/Trump-signs-law-white-supremacists/1068-4096862-llpbbf/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OD04F2c6bec
youtube.com/watch?v=lMwSlp7I7IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello fellow Trump supporters.

is he retarded?

politicususa.com/2017/09/14/trump-admits-knew-category-5-hurricanes-existed-presidential-stupidity-grows.html

DRUMPF

>post yfw america doesn't save europe this time and then claims the ashes for their own and turns it into a massive 6 flags with real castles n shiet

covfefe

I don't care he doesn't know about nerdy shit, he loves BIG BEAUTIFUL BROWN MEXICAN BABIES

Where will you wear yours?

Dallas boipucci is best boipucci

It says here that any Amnesty bill would have to go through both chambers of commerce, and would require 121 Republican votes in the House of Representatives thanks to the Hastert rule. Since it hasn't even gone through a single chamber of congress, I see no reason to be outraged.

Interesting theory

>6 flags
>one lf those flags is the confederate flag

Ha!

The one with the Trump hair is honestly pretty horrifying

This is should be a Hotline Miami mod

CUT MYSELF TO PIECES
SUFFOCATION, NO DEPORTATION

>pepe gang robs bank

who /blackpill/ here
youtube.com/watch?v=HzdjMLKKdgk

If it doesn`t work, they can pretend it is until next election, who knows.

No that's impossible and hasn't happened before shut up don't even give me @s

If I bring a pepsi can will I get in for free??

I wonder how many days shills are gonna plaster these tweets on every single /ptg/ thread. Anyone wanna bet? I predict at least 2 weeks.

I'll go thorough hell and back for Trump. They're wasting their time if their narrative already failed at doing that during the election. Doing more of it only strengthens our resolve.

I'm already horrifying enough, I don't need to kill someone via their gaze meeting mine.

I'll reenlist and claim some of their women for my own.

90% of them will get bored and die out in 2 days.

A DECLARATION AGAINST MUH RACISM!
signed by Trump

Your lack of hat blackpilled me, delet.
Also the democrats who bought MAGA hats in order to burn them.

Hastert Rule is funny because it's named after a pedophile.

It's also informal (not technically a parliamentarian rule but a common practice), Ryan will enforce it since he's in the majority.

It will slow down after a week, but there will be one guy that will post it as part of an image collection he spams every thread until he gets banned or bored.

i miss the DPRK TV threads

Trying not to go full blackpill, but this whole situation is making it very hard.

>Trump himself blatantly suggests that wanting him to fulfill the fundamental promise of his campaign is both a ridiculous and morally wrong position
>"TRUMP CAVING NARRATIVE"
This is what an actual shill sounds like

holy shit cease and fucking decease you nigger loving fuck

>Wake me up when September ends
So that's what they meant..

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

FUCKING SHILLS MADE ME DELETE ALL MY OC AND TRUMP FOLDERS!

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON ME! IM ALREADY A MEME INSIDE YOUR HDD

What is your problem guys, have faith

it doesn't exist
You're pretending you can retake the blue pill..You can't, you're here forever

Want to also add Ryan promised as a speaker to enforce the Hastert rule for Immigration-specific bills (where the rule has its origin) and hasn't deviated as of yet as speaker.

Dude stop shilling you spencerpede lol

>look for downvote button
>remember im on Sup Forums
Trolololololo

Shills have better things to do which means they can never win Sup Forums. We do not share that luxury.

/OUR OUREST GUY/, PAT BUCHANAN, CALLS OUT TRUMP FOR HIS AMNESTY DEAL

buchanan.org/blog/read-lips-moment-trump-127650

"“Having cut a deal with Democrats for help with the debt ceiling, will Trump seek a deal with Democrats on amnesty for the ‘Dreamers’ in return for funding for border security?”

The answer to that question, raised in my column a week ago, is in. Last night, President Donald Trump cut a deal with “Chuck and Nancy” for amnesty for 800,000 recipients of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program who came here illegally as youngsters, in return for Democratic votes for more money for border security.

According to preening Minority Leader Pelosi, the agreement contains not a dime for Trump’s Wall, and the “Dreamers” are to be put on a long glide “path to U.S. citizenship.”

Trump denies this is amnesty, and says the Wall comes later.

Fallout? Among the most enthusiastic of Trump backers, disbelief, disillusionment and wonderment at where we go from here.

Trump’s debt-ceiling deal cut the legs out from under the GOP budget hawks. But amnesty would pull the rug out from under all the folks at those rallies who cheered Trump’s promise to preserve the country they grew up in from this endless Third World invasion.

For make no mistake. If amnesty is granted for the 800,000, that will be but the first wave. “There are reasons no country has a rule that if you sneak in as a minor you’re a citizen,” writes Mickey Kaus, author of “The End of Equality,” in The Washington Post.

“We’d be inviting the world. … (An amnesty) would have a knock-on effect. Under ‘chain migration’ rules established in 1965 … new citizens can bring in their siblings and adult children, who can bring in their siblings and in-laws until whole villages have moved to the United States."

There's literally no reason to take the blackpill prematurely. All that has happened is things were said. There still has to be multiple votes and then a signing into law. Were you blackpilled when Trump did the thing that ended his campaign forever?

Do you want me to reenlist and reclaim Constantinople for Christendom instead?

Idk. I feel kind of indifference toward everything. Queen are okay though.

"“(T)oday’s 690,000 dreamers would quickly become millions of newcomers who may well be low-skilled and who would almost certainly include the parents who brought them — the ones who in theory are at fault.”

Trump is risking a breach in the dam. If the populists who provided him with decisive margins in Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania feel betrayed, it’s hard to blame them.

Why did Trump do it? Clearly, he relished the cheers he got for the debt ceiling deal and wanted another such victory. And with the rampant accusations of a lack of “compassion” for his cancellation of the temporary Obama administration amnesty, he decided he had had enough heat.

It is not easy to stand up for long to the gale force winds of hostile commentary that blow constantly through this city.

Trump’s capitulation, if that is what turns out to be, calls to mind George H. W. Bush’s decision in 1990 to raise the Reagan tax rates in a deal engineered for him by a White House-Hill coalition, that made a mockery of his “Read my lips! No new taxes!” pledge of 1988.

For agreeing to feed the beast of Big Government, rather than cut its rations as Reagan sought to do, Bush was called a statesman.

By the fall of ’92, the cheering had stopped.

Can Trump not know that those congratulating him for his newfound flexibility will be rejoicing, should Bob Mueller indict his family and his friends, and recommend his impeachment down the road?

What makes pre-emptive amnesty particularly disheartening is that the Trump policy of securing the border and returning illegal immigrants to their home countries appears, from a Census Bureau report this week, to be precisely the prescription America needs.

In 2016, paychecks for U.S. households reached an average of $59,039, up 3.2 percent from 2015, a year when they had surged.

U.S. median household income is now at its highest ever."

>/ourguy/
Just fuck off
muh king of Sup Forums
muh queen of Sup Forums

Take the goldpill

Anyone know what the least cucked denominations of christianity are /ptg/? I want to learn to accept God but I dont even know where to start lads.

"Yet there are inequalities. Where the median family income of Asian-Americans is above $81,400, and more than $65,000 for white Americans, the median family income of Hispanic families is $47,675, and that of African-American households far less, $39,490.

Consider. Though black Americans are predominantly native-born, while high percentages of Hispanics and Asians are immigrants, from the Census numbers, Hispanics earn more and Asians enjoy twice the median family income of blacks, which is below where it was in 2000.

Still, black America remains steadfastly loyal to a party that supports the endless importation of workers who compete directly for jobs with them and their families. Writes Kaus, “The median hourly wage (of DACA recipients) is only $15.34, meaning that many are competing with hard-pressed, lower-skilled Americans.”

Looking closer at the Census Bureau figures, Trumpian economic nationalism would appear to have its greatest appeal to the American working class, a huge slice of which is native-born, black and Hispanic.

The elements of that policy?

Secure the border. Halt the invasion of low-wage workers, here legally and illegally, from the Third World. Tighten the labor market to force employers to raise wages in our full-employment economy. Provide tax incentives to companies who site factories in the USA. Impose border taxes on the products of companies who move plants abroad.

Put America and American workers first.

Will any amnesty of undocumented workers do that?"

Yo.

Important

>Trying not to go full blackpill, but this whole situation is making it very hard.
wait until an actual bill is written and is brought up for debate in one chamber at least, it's easy to say you are going to include/vote for X until it's actually on the floor.

I am in wait and see mode currently

Anglican has the highest wealth accumulation and IQ

Feel with me, /ptg/
youtube.com/watch?v=3oJm2S5F-7w

KJV of the Bible.
Don`t join an Orthodox Church if it has russian connections, best advice I can give you.

>Wait and see
Wait and get fucked.

Catholicism that rejects everything after Vatican II

God-tier: Orthodox christianity in Russia, Ukraine, Romainia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece

Not-burning in hell tier: Catholicism in Poland and Hungary

Why even bother tier: everything else

so the tl;dr is don't even bother with it

Not really. You could probably the Christianity-General, when they sometimes roll around. Or maybe check the archive to see if it's been discussed before

Trump will cave to the backlash. Holding his feet to the fire is good for him.

>Trump is finished again

Its amazing people still try something that hasn't ever worked, any day, for over a year now.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

IM BLACKPILLEDDD

IM WILLLLDDDDDDD

IM BREAKING BALLSS

A HEART OF BROKEN GAS

Trump signs law condemning white supremacists

US President Donald Trump signed into law a Congressional resolution condemning white supremacists on Thursday, after lawmakers maneuvererd the president into backing a text triggered by his equivocal response to racial violence in Charlottesville, Virginia.

nation.co.ke/news/world/Trump-signs-law-white-supremacists/1068-4096862-llpbbf/index.html

wew lads

youtube.com/watch?v=OD04F2c6bec

>105 hours
can't even sleep through it anymore

>Wait and get fucked.
what else can you do? I am still skeptical their talks will lead to an actual bill that can get to his desk. Right now he's fine talking to Pelosi/Schumer because talking with Ryan/McConnell is going nowhere.

If it's a shitty bill and has the votes then yeah you are pretty much fucked if he gives no indication of doing a veto.

When Trump is personally saying that he wants the DACA shitters to stay of course I'm going to be worried. He's never come this close to blatantly breaking a campaign promise before. I'm hoping I'm wrong and Trump's just trying to pull a fast one, but if it amnesty actually happens I'll probably go full blackpill.

>CONDEMNED BY LAW
Holy shit. Trump sells out full.

ISRAEL WILL REIGN IN THE END.

drumpf tards are autistic anime faggots. Take your general back to redit. He's a liar and a betrayer and you still come here to suck dick and post retarded anime pictures. FUCK OFF

>If it's a shitty bill
It is by the very context of what it will be concerning. Amnesty for... what? I'm not trading a demographic time bomb for anything.

HAPPENING!?

Should we give them amnesty!?

Repeat after me

D R U G G E D T R U M P

fukin jews lol

He's not finished. Embracing globalist cuckoldry will make him more successful than he ever could have been. He'll make great deals with Paul Ryan and Chuck Schumer, believe me.

same. this shit has me worried, not two weeks ago he was full on gung ho "let's build a wall" and now he's flipping on it.

what happened to the teflon?

HEY GUYS...

GUYS....

REMEMBER WHEN PMURT THREATENED GUBERMENT SHUTDOWN FOR BORDER WALL MONEY

NOW HE DOESN'T EVEN WANT IT, AND GIVES DEMOCRATS 5 MILLION VOTERS WITH AMNESTY

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Dibs on one of the castles.

HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND AFTER A FUCKING FULL DAY THAT WHEN YOU SAY BLACKPILLED EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR A NEWFAG PIECE OF SHIT

HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS?

Hmm. Maybe Roger Stone isn't wrong after all.

# OF WHITE CHILDREN

ZERO

bbbbbbraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! raraaaaaaaaaaggggggggaaaaaaaaaa mooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

>Trump signed the resolution "rejecting White nationalists, White supremacists, the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis, and other hate groups," which was unanimously passed by Congress earlier in the week.
>mfw antifa still not colectively persecuted and thrown into jail

Your flags now filtered faggot and you lost my dontation

Limpballs is retarded.

Waifus are the only relief from this spiraling hellscape we call life

I'll bet you were blackpilled after the Syria strike too.

>REEEEE

So, they`ll prove the website is "nazi" and get everyone that browse to get their information on a database same way they did with their hired mass of maneuver ANTIFA ?

>It is by the very context of what it will be concerning. Amnesty for... what? I'm not trading a demographic time bomb for anything.
then any viable bill will be shitty, hopefully a consensus can't be reached and the last time there was major legislation done on immigration was Reagan (which we all know how that turned out).

I can't think of what would be worth legalizing DACA for, even getting full wall funding in exchange for DACA would be a pointless venture and that isn't even on the table.

Biggest worry is if dems are willing to give a kitchen sink of funding for border security, e-verify and limitation on visas in exchange for DACA which could split the GOP votes for enough support.

I just got home
Anything new happened?

Fuck your forced meme faggot
and everyother forced meme you've tried

Giving AntiFa any attention would only encourage them.

No. DACA is domestic. This hurts in an entirely different way.

Please don't feed the leaves

The "martial law" in your country, true?

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON

SHILLS WIN
MALTA, ROMANIA, AUSTRIA, BRITPOL, KIWI, FLUFFY

RHJAGHRKJAHKJR GOODNIGHT

Source?

>Iceland
>Ice

"Border security" is just a euphemism for a soft, or "virtual war" Manpower, sensors, etc. Don't be fooled, it's what they are expecting us to fall for.