If Kurdistan doesn't become a country the UN is clearly a lie and therefore must be destroyed

If Kurdistan doesn't become a country the UN is clearly a lie and therefore must be destroyed

black is IS? they really got fucked hard since the last time i looked

If Isis won't reunite Iraq and Syria into one state under the islamic law, then Islam is a lie and therefore must be destroyed.

>If Kurdistan doesn't become a country the UN is clearly a lie and therefore must be destroyed
Implying that that not the current state about the U.N.
Nobody cares about Kurdistan If we allowed it to become a country it could cause several more wars in the region between the Kurd's themselves and Turkey, Iran, Iraq, and Syria all of which have significant Kurd populations. also the PKK and the Ypg are Communist so no fuck off back to the desert.

Do we actually want a far left quasi feudal ethnostate smack bang in the middle of the middle east?

Think about this real slowly.

true
yes

The real question you should be asking is.... Do we actually want a far left quasi feudal ethnostate smack bang in the middle of the middle east, that will cause a bunch of wars that will increase the influx on sand niggers into Europe and Destroy more white countries?

Collapsing the ottoman Empire was a mistake. Decolonization was a mistake. Literally everything common women like about politics was a mistake.

Thank you for an answer with more than 5 minutes of thought.

I would like Iraqi Kurdistan to get their independence since they are actually nationalistic and help other minorities like Assyrians and Yazidis.
But the i fucking despise Turkish and Syrian Kurds who are far-lefty scumbag.
PKK is one of the most inbred group in history and deserve what watermelon seller president has instored for them.
Rojava is the biggest meme in modern history which shouldn't have ever existed, Based Assad will purge them after he dealt with rebels and Isis, no autonomy for these faggots.

Communism is the future!

K*rds deserve nothing but a genocide

>tl; dr more dead towelheads
why is this bad

Assyrians don't want to be part of Kurdistan though. They'd rather be in Iraq.

You want rapefugees in Europe, you idiot?

Bu...but it was our turn,

Fugging unstoppable assad.

Shame they didn't blow up that dam

The UN is merely a rubber stamp used to justify globalist ideals

this

Flood of Refugees into Europe

Your welcome user

My God, user.
Saved. Thank you fow sharing this great image.