>napoleon BTFO by russia

>nicholas II fucked with jews
>russia BTFO by communists

>stalin fucked with jews
>communists BTFO by nazi germany

>hitler fucked with jews
>nazi germany BTFO by communists right back

>USSR fucked with jews by supporting arabs
>arabs BTFO by israel in 6 days eliminating any prospects of russia becoming a mediterranean power for centuries to come

>USSR still fucks with jews
>USSR BTFO by afghan muslims

>USSR STILL fucks with jews
>USA starts a new arms race bankrupting USSR and making it crumble.

goyim, seriously now. are you SURE fucking with jews really is a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKxTTTrGYG4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This 100x times throughout history:
>Jews fuck with the country they are residing in
>Jews get BTFO and move

Fast forward to now:
>Jews fuck with the US
>Jews have nowhere to run (Israel can't survive without the US)

Kike, seriously now. are you SURE fucking with your last safe haven really is a good idea?

I know ya'll have been trying to infiltrate the chinks, but they won't have any of it.

Its simple

Nobody fucks with the Jews

NOBODY

I'm a strong independent trans woman of color. I don't need no Shekelstein telling me what to do.

He already did.

AW HELL NO

>Jews consistently BTFO no matter who it is they're fucking with throughout history
Pretty funny you sitting smug in your little Safe Haven which happens to be surrounded on all sides for thousands of kilometers by people who want you dead more than anything else in the world. How long can the kike masters in the US really hold everyone out?

Yeah, Sclomo, because concentrating all the jews in tiny Israel amidst muslim countries and in US amidst far left and far right (both hate your kind) tension ia a great idea.

indefinitely

>implying all these things are related to each other

>habsburg spain fucked with jews
>spain BTFO by napoleon
More like
>Kick the jews and muslims out
>Rule the world for the next 2 centuries

remember once were all brown... they will be to stupid to send you money or keep you safe, have fun being nuked by iran

i guess having a foreign literally retarded monarch rule over your country is a bad idea.

fucking with jews?
nope.
Slaughtering every kike in existence?
yeah.

Exodus19:5
…4You yourselves have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles' wings, and brought you to Myself. 5Now then, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be My own possession among all the peoples, for all the earth is Mine; 6and you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.' These are the words that you shall speak to the sons of Israel."…

G-d is doing it.

The lesson is, don't ever show Jews any amount of mercy.

BUT!!!!

Punishments for Disobedience
Leviticus 26:33
…32'I will make the land desolate so that your enemies who settle in it will be appalled over it. 33You, however, I will scatter among the nations and will draw out a sword after you, as your land becomes desolate and your cities become waste. 34'Then the land will enjoy its sabbaths all the days of the desolation, while you are in your enemies' land; then the land will rest and enjoy its sabbaths.…

>avoiding major powers and going to invade natives in America is ruling the world

Spain was a pussy empire.

I have come to terms with the fact that Europeans are likely fucked because of the non-white invasion of our lands.
But, just because we might die out, doesn't mean we have to go out alone OP.
I have made it my life's mission to redpill as many non-whites on the menace of the Jews as possible.
Funny thing about non-whites. They don't tend to understand the differences between a European and a Jew.
When they say they hate white people, they almost always include you rats in with us kek
Come and die with us, kike

>Hitler fucked with Jews

Jews still BTFO and Jew sprogs apparently inherit being BTFO by Hitler as well top lel

The whole time I read your post, I was thinking of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKxTTTrGYG4

Nations get btfo because they fucks with jews, not because they fuck the jews over. The jews fuck themselves over.

I thought Jews were supposed to be intelligent? Everyone got fucked over by everyone else regardless of whether they fucked with Jews, ironically Jews got shat on more than most (because you're weak and parasitical)