YOU WERE WARNED

I TOLD you guys approx 3 weeks ago there would be two terror attacks in the same day, one in London and one in Paris, within the month.
I was right.
There was a bomb in London today and a soldier was attacked by some chappie with a knife in Paris (and I am guessing the perps were not Buddhists).

But to be honest, I only said it because of all the dumb LARPers (Anon5 etc) making vague predictions, this was pretty easy. Where islam thrives, so does islamic terror. P&P.
Over and out.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138357868/#q138359537
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138215910/#q138224947
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136186847/#136187439
Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Terror attack
>Some bucket blew up
>3 minor injuries

WOW WTF ARE YOU A PROPHET?

Were we supposed to stop these attacks? Sup Forums might be able to track down HWNDU flags, but it isn't gonna wipe out terrorism.

Go fuck yourself, nothing has even happened.

>b-but muh EXPLOSHOON!

The hell am I looking at?

Great prognostication there. I predict there will be numerous instances of muslim violence in london and paris, many on the same day.
Am I a wizard or are these places just filled with violent shitskins?

My sacred chickens have greedily gobbled the golden grains of goodness. Hear my next prediction:
Within one month, Donald Trump will sack 3 people in one day, and many powerful individuals will be upset.

I am only doing this to show how stupid it is to put one's faith in LARPers. See if I'm wrong, though...

>TOLD
>no screencaps
do you even tried?

>a million larping monkeys fling shit at the wall
>OP's turd sticks
>joke's on you I was only pretending to larp!
fuck off

I used the same name, it'll be archived somewhere, search for it yourself

My predictions have a 100% success rate so far.

Your thread would be a lot more popular if you would just find it and post it yourself

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138357868/#q138359537

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138215910/#q138224947

Part and parcel

since you're still raving about cracky chan 12 years later, you know if those 2 pics supposedly off her tumblr were legit or not?

Look legit to me, they would have been BTFO'd by the dedicated autusts who measure facial characteristics in these instances, so they are currently accepted as canon.

then there's this....via some detective work i figured out this is the main drag of vancouver washington, no clue what she would've been doing there, nothing but hippies and bohemians
there were also rumors about her going to UCSD and moving to fucking boston of all places

Opinion is divided on this one, user. Not sure what to think meself...

vancouver pic is ancient as you can probably tell by the quality alone, looks like it was taken on a cameraphone in '07 or so

oh yeah, would you know what her tumblr is/was?

>bargain bucket burp
>ackbar knife flail fail

wow, devaststing.

I am sure it is posted on .71

these two incidents were non events

as important as hearing trump took a shit this morning

but look, you probably have nothing else in life to validate your existence, so yea, great job

I predict you will be a virgin until 30

i'll do some more poking around there, that's where i got the vancouver pic from

FOUND THE POST
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136186847/#136187439

Cheers bro for looking, thanks for making the effort.
Sad it had to come true, but those burkahs gotta durkah, I suppose.

Install Tampermonkey, then click this link Sup Forums-x.net/builds/Sup Forums-X.user.js
Tampermonkey lets you run scripts, and 4chanX is bae.
It'll automatically retrieve deleted posts from archives, you can MD5 search images to see how often they're posted and a whole fuck ton of other useful features.

AWWW FUCK IT! BIN THAT BUCKET!
amiright.jpg

john kelly, mcmasters and sessions?

I hope

To be honest, m8 I don't even know who those guys are, I'm a Brit. I'm just betting on what I think is a sure thing (Trump is sacking people left right and centre, three more won't seem that many given what's happened previously - also, these guys are politicians, so, yes, SOMEONE powerful would be pissed off). I'm doing this for a giggle, and to discredit LARPers like Anon5 who pretend they have knowledge others don't.
I'm aiming to be more specific and more succesful but merely stating the obvious, with an air of faux mystery, and the obligitory LARPer namefagging.

WRONG SEPTEMBER 23 IS THE END FAGGOT

Watch the sky, see what happens, only those who accept the SkyQueen will prevail, as the profane grovel in the darkness like blindworms.

you know that name sounds familiar, are you from old Sup Forums?

Never been on Sup Forums, too busy playing, er... vidya games. I suppose some other user must be keeping the faith alive. But remember - Cracky is the SkyQueen, and SOSQ is her prophet.

I predicted this. Based off of the Islamic calander dip sbit. Today is the first day of the Islamic month muharram. Yesterday the the last day in a religious month of peace, can't remember the name of the month. But Islamic terror seasons are easy to predict.

But this is like saying, it's gonna be a shooting in Chicago during this weekend.
You know what I mean?

London can fuck off.
We have a nuclear Royal Navy - they have enough to demolish London. Obviously Her Majesty would have to be evacuated to Balmoral or something, but London is a cesspit of degeneracy. It must be purged.

This user gets it. But I am doing it to show I'm better at this crap than the fake "insiders" who promise everything and reveal nothing.
Cracky is the SkyQueen, and SOSQ is her prophet. I have 100% success so far. By using the power of the perfectly obvious, fake LARPers will be BTFO'd.