Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Divine Edition

Upcoming elections:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
Email Leak
>archive.is/mklb8

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
huffingtonpost.de/2017/09/15/afd-gauland-zweiter-weltkrieg-stolz_n_18002202.html
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.de/2017/09/15/afd-gauland-zweiter-weltkrieg-stolz_n_18002202.html
tagesspiegel.de/politik/bundestagswahl-fdp-mann-versucht-sich-beim-stimmenkauf/20328898.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article168663625/Merkel-im-Verhoer-der-kritischen-Gebaeudereinigerin.html
hna.de/kultur/documenta/documenta-14-in-kassel-war-pleite-buergschaften-retten-ausstellung-8675464.html
pi-news.net/bayern-vergewaltigungen-48/
sueddeutsche.de/bayern/kriminalitaet-zahlen-die-verstoeren-1.3664705
cicero.de/innenpolitik/afd-projekt-18
youtube.com/watch?v=N7x4RHnBQ2k
youtube.com/watch?v=SfGlFMj7rdA#t=1h07m35s
thelocal.de/20170222/these-are-the-german-states-with-most-people-waiting-to-be-deported
diepresse.com/home/recht/rechtallgemein/4964400/Asylberechtigte-werden-nach-sechs-Jahren-eingebuergert
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/martin-schulz-will-afd-vom-verfassungsschutz-beobachten-lassen-a-1167807.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article168663338/Gauland-fordert-Recht-stolz-zu-sein-auf-Leistungen-in-beiden-Weltkriegen.html
gatesofvienna.net/2017/02/the-terror-buses-of-dresden/
bz-berlin.de/liveticker/monument-kommt-ans-brandenburger-tor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

>AfD-Politiker Gauland: Deutsche sollen stolz auf "Leistungen deutscher Soldaten in zwei Weltkriegen" sein

huffingtonpost.de/2017/09/15/afd-gauland-zweiter-weltkrieg-stolz_n_18002202.html

unvis.it/huffingtonpost.de/2017/09/15/afd-gauland-zweiter-weltkrieg-stolz_n_18002202.html

fuck off christian scum. All christcucks in Europe deserve to be hanged. Want to confirm my point? Ask them "purity of German blood or Jesus"

Normally the church hates the AfD that's why this pic is so funny

A guy from FDP in Sachsen Anhalt tried to buy votes for €2 each.

tagesspiegel.de/politik/bundestagswahl-fdp-mann-versucht-sich-beim-stimmenkauf/20328898.html

>2€

That's stingy

Outrageous.
On national television Merkel gave advice to denied "refugee", who should have been send back already, to chose the 'legal path'.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article168663625/Merkel-im-Verhoer-der-kritischen-Gebaeudereinigerin.html

The whole show was a mess. A woman who stated the official crime statistics got booed by the audience. But when a shitty turk complains about racism in Germany everyone clapped.

For some reason the Police in Thüringen is looking for someone who studied Islamic Studies. To work for them that is.

Nice waste of taxpayer money

checked

The famous multicultural art project documenta is
>7 million euros in debt.
hna.de/kultur/documenta/documenta-14-in-kassel-war-pleite-buergschaften-retten-ausstellung-8675464.html

So why do they send in Weidel or whatever she's called?
>lesbian
>lives in Switzerland
>has kids
She seems to be pretty much what the AfD doesn't want concerning families.

I'm 23 years old and I haven't voted once in my life.

Explain to me why I should.

>art
Anyone remember these busses? They will be move in front of the Branderburger Tor now

My gf wants to vote CDU. What do?

Show her the local trainstation at night or other places she wouldn't go normally, even during daylight. Use public transportation. Show her crime statistics or news like this one:
pi-news.net/bayern-vergewaltigungen-48/

At least he's in the right party

sueddeutsche.de/bayern/kriminalitaet-zahlen-die-verstoeren-1.3664705

Man, I'm going to have to visit Germany while there's still something left.

Kek, Merkel is such a fucking cunt, holy shit.
>be turk
>be here for 40 years
>still speak ghetto german
>ayo Alta, was bist du so nazi, du Opfa? Respektier misch, oda isch ficke deine Mutta
We should stuff their shitty kebab up their faggot asses.

Does anyone even study Islamic science as their major without being Muslim? This is clearly to let Merkel's get set up inside men on the force like in Rotherham.

FUCK AFD

Weidel is a cute dyke!

Schulz, go home, you're drunk

Dieser Artikel trieft ja schon wieder vor Rechtfertigung und Entschuldigung

Two shows, same audience.

It basically says it's our fault for being raped because the fugees are so frustrated and take drugs and drink alcohol to be still able to deal with the awful life the racist nazi germans subject them to.

This existence is a fucking caricature.

I knew something was fishy

Any pics of her dressed in tight leather?
(asking for a friend)

I'm 99% sure that the girl is different, but yes, the two guys are definitely the same.
It doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it is a little interesting.

>Projekt 18?

>Neun Tage vor der Bundestagswahl liegt die AfD Umfragen zufolge bei zwölf Prozent. Und es könnten sogar noch mehr werden. Haben sich doch scheinbar alle ihre Gegner mit dem ungewollten Ziel verbündet, der Partei auf den letzten Metern Rückenwind zu geben

cicero.de/innenpolitik/afd-projekt-18

What are places in Berlin to go and watch the enrichment?

Alexanderplatz, Friday or Saturday Night

And by daylight? Preferable train stations or public places. Ideas?

youtube.com/watch?v=N7x4RHnBQ2k

> be white immigrant to Germany
> have IT meme job, earn good salary
> be constantly disgusted by the state of public opinions and never-ending political agenda in media

Germs, I'm getting really depressed over your country. The amount of brainwashed Germans is ridiculous. Turks are everywhere, and the fucking "refugees"... i had to buy I car just to avoid traveling public transport.

I will probably end up leaving, you are becoming 3rd world...

> Ideas?
I'm not from Berlin

That's why we are supporting the AfD. If we don't see a political change soon we are all doomed

During the last "debate" the moderator accidently held his card into the camera, showing he knew the people who was going to ask questions, what kind of questions they were asking and even where they are sitting (obviously Merkel knew too). Exposing the whole thing as staged.

youtube.com/watch?v=SfGlFMj7rdA#t=1h07m35s

Most people obviously already knew this, but this is PROOF! Share this with everyone!

For non Germans: ZDF is a public tv channel which Germans have to pay a fee for, additional to taxes, even if they won't watch it. If they don't they end up in prison. (Unfortunately its exactly the same in Austria)

Good catch

I see a bigger chance in Bavaria splitting from Germany and forming their own little traditional country, than AfD winning anything. Seriously everything north of Berlin is Cuckenistan.

I hope things get better.

>555
Almost there. We must keep pushing.

>I see a bigger chance in Bavaria splitting from Germany and forming their own little traditional country
This will never happen

>than AfD winning anything.
Are you living under a rock or what? The AfD is getting stronger and stronger

>everything north of Berlin is Cuckenistan
Your knowledge is little, oh White foreigner.

They would have to get a MAJORITY WIN.

Who is going to go with AfD into coalition? Please explain.

This election doesn't matter much. The goal is rule in 2021 or if things go badly in 2025.

By then Merkel will be gone and the CDU will accept a coalition. Alternately the AfD will be strong enough by then, that they can build a coalition with the FDP.

It's a lot in S-A.

It simply takes time. This probably isn't going to happen before 2021.

Bavaria is one the whole is one of the more enriched areas, Meck-Pom which is north of Berlin has on of the lowest immigrant quotas, same as most of the former GDR.

Well good luck with that. You probably forgot that The Linke + Grune + SPD have way more votes than AfD + FDP. Perhaps if CDUs conservative part splits and joins into the AfD + FDP coalition you could have a chance.

Anyway this is very long term...

Now imagine being a native German. I fucking feel like a cornered dog here, fucked over and spit at by absolutely everyone, ready to go berserk on everything that moves.
I don't know how we're not grouped together, marching from North to South and mauling everything. I'd be the very first to grab my hammer and join the walkabout if there only was a sign.
One big ass group that keeps marching on and on and on, through armies and cities.

Whatever. This system is made so we can't and won't do shit anyway. It's like giving a toy to a child. The child is happy, busy and feels good but is still in a state of impotence, of which it is distracted.

Rofl the last paragraph, they're so scared of Höcke.

Thats just because Bavaria is richer than the former east Germany.

Look at this: thelocal.de/20170222/these-are-the-german-states-with-most-people-waiting-to-be-deported

Bavaria was very active in deportations, which tells you they don't want them there in opposition to some other states.

>You probably forgot that The Linke + Grune + SPD have way more votes than AfD + FDP.
Your reading comprehension really sucks, no wonder you ended up in IT. Nobody is talking about right now, our goal is to rule in 2021

No way
By then many shitskins will be allowed to vote
It will be over
Now or never

This.

They have a good reason to be afraid

None of these fucker will get voting rights anytime soon

>TFW the future is rightwing
Can any Germaniacs check if the parties listed are Rightwing and so on?

I mean all of the Turks and other scum with German passports already in there. Current immivasion hit even the East.

You are really naive if you think your chances are getting any better further in the future. Let me break it to you Hans:

> more time passes, more immigrants come to your country
> more immigrants and refugees will get passports
> who do they vote for? AfD? Look at USA to get a hint who they vote for.
> also older, more conservative people die, getting replaced by your young left leaning youth.

yeah, keep waiting. Maybe 3021 will work.

Accurate for Germany.

Yup.

>None of these fucker will get voting rights anytime soon

Oh boy are you in for a suprise. What do you think the GroKos plans are for the next 4 years?

diepresse.com/home/recht/rechtallgemein/4964400/Asylberechtigte-werden-nach-sechs-Jahren-eingebuergert
Its 6 years in Austria
And we both know its always the same in Germany and Austria (sadly)
Cant be that much more in Germany. And even if not, the ruling parties WILL find a way, why wouldnt they?

CDU and FDP are not right wing and not conservative.

Problem ist that by 2025 shitskins are gonna have an male majority in fighting age.

Maybe it's a good think that you leave the country.

>CDU
>FDP
>rightwing

ÖVP and NEOs are not right wing or conservative

But their fighting moral sucks

>Schulz will AfD vom Verfassungsschutz beobachten lassen

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/martin-schulz-will-afd-vom-verfassungsschutz-beobachten-lassen-a-1167807.html

Do you think we have any left? Maybe one in ten would be willing to even see blood.

Center-rightwing then.
Same as above

Where do you work?

>"Helm auf"
>the AfD is the last chance … after that is 'helmet on' welt.de/politik/deutschland/article168663338/Gauland-fordert-Recht-stolz-zu-sein-auf-Leistungen-in-beiden-Weltkriegen.html

This is going to blow up before the next election, money's getting too tight. Getting a nice percentage now will be great to rally around when shit hits the fan.

For once we agree.

Let me tell you one more thing though, I'm not the only skilled, white, "potential" German that is leaving. And that might or might not be a problem.

That is completely wrong
CDU is PRO OPEN BORDERS. DONT YOU REMEMBER THAT MERKEL WAS THE ONE WHO OPENED THE BOARDERS?
NEOS IS FOR OPEN BOARDERS. ÖVP WAR PART OF OUR GOVERNMENT WHEN WE GOT MORE RAPEFUGUEES PER CAPITA THEN GERMANY, COULD HAVE STOPPED IT ANY SECOND.
ALL OF THOSE PARTIES ARE PRO WELFARE STATE. ALL OF THOSE PARTIES ARE PRO HIGH REGULATIONS, FOR OUR PONZI PENSION SYSTEM, OUR HORRIBLE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM.

THEY ARE NOT RIGHT WING FFS

>By then many shitskins will be allowed to vote
Not with the AfD having seats in the Bundestag. Any attempt to grant them permanent residence or citizenship will be met with fierce opposition. Actually, if they even tried something like that the legacy parties would be done in.

who is doing that?

Damn. They're really fucking based. They're actually saying the kind of stuff we made up for Trump.

This isn't Germany vs Soviet Union, a clear cut front with winner takes it all approach. They're spread into dozens of groups, as hostile to each other as the Germans, without any way to get support in.

I am sure there is already a law in place that gets them citizenship in at least a century like there is in Austria
Also, how are 2 seats with 10% are going to deny anything in the Bundestag?

That's why cuckservative no? Sort of like Republicans going for the Latino vote.

Well, I guess technically, the Judenverfolgung and subsequent Holocaust was largely a civilian operation and not part of the war efforts. So the soldiers in their original function can't really be more or less blamed than the Allied soldiers, who also committed atrocious war crimes and are hailed as heroes nonetheless.
To keep singling out Germany even nowadays does nothing but alienating (modern) Germany among the nations. One day this will come crashing down, as more and more Germans do not understand why they should feel shame for something they never had any part in, so they better move on from this guilt politics before people embrace being called nazis ("You want nazi? I'll show you nazi!")

Some syrian refugee artist

gatesofvienna.net/2017/02/the-terror-buses-of-dresden/

of course it does, do you think they are gonna own up, if that ever possible, to the catastrophy they shilled for and so caused?

This is true. Shitskin majority doesnt matter fighting wise, since they all hate each other anyways.
It matters voting wise though, since they are all dependend on gibs and will vote for more.

Worse in Europe.
Can you imagine republicans opening the border to mexico completely, saying any mexican is welcome, will be housed, given food etc all at government expenses?

bz-berlin.de/liveticker/monument-kommt-ans-brandenburger-tor

they know why they don't have comment sections

NEOS is not rightwing misread that one. Of course CDU isn't rightwing any party that advocates anything but nationalism is leftwing traitor scum but you get the idea. Fixed NEOS I feel dirty

was that even framed as spontaneous questioning?
gold nonetheloess

That is kinda what they are doing right now

>krautchan still dead

whats going on