ST_D IS LITERALLY BANNING PEOPLE FOR POSTING TRUMPS MOST RECENT TWEETS!

sT_D IS LITERALLY BANNING PEOPLE FOR POSTING TRUMPS MOST RECENT TWEETS!
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS SHIP IS WRECKED!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-signs-resolution-condemning-white-supremacists/ar-AArX4Ta
youtube.com/watch?v=XqrYlEysBgs
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0Xr_fyUQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DID I EVEN FUCKING SAY ANYTHING BAD? TRUMP SAID HE DOESN'T WANT TO DEPORT DACA KIDS, LMFAO. I QUOTED HIS OWN FUCKING TWEET!!

>the_zionald is a hugbox
no shit

(((CONCERN TROLLING))) LMFAO IT COMES FROM HIS OWN MOUTH!

>>Reddit

No one cares.

stfu it's so stupid how you see "hur durrrr reddit" and make your stupid little comments.
T_D is a major part of trumps base. it's like literally their HQ on the net, so this is important.. they're in such a cognitive dissonance meltdown right now that they can't even accept the words of their own president on their board because it runs so contrary to their agenda! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahaa

They banned me for concern trolling because I said he lied.

ohno thats so bad, i should tell someone about bad things on le'reddit.
i know you faggots have accounts to.

it would be a shame if we had to talk to the mods about it
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/ comments/708me2/whats_happening_on_rthe_donald/

Come here and we'll all give you a big hug, OP. Also, very nice triples.

i didn't post that thread on reddit. someone must have taken my screenshot from here.
STFU though seriously. T_D is like trumps online campaign headquarters. his shit is so fucked up right now you literaly can't even post trump tweets on there or else they ban you. lmfao. it's important because it's a sign of what a meltdown and massive FUCK YOU to his base this is.

which, by the way, i am a part of. i voted for him, supported him, wanted him to win from the day he came down the escalator in trump tower.

but he FUCKKKKKKKKKKED us tonite. and he fucked us so bad that you can't even post his own new agenda on sT_D without them fucking banning you for it! lmffffao!

SAD!

>Notice me, I'm pressing caps lock!

It's a proTrump forum, so yeah antiTrump comments are not welcome. You and OP are real fucking retarded niggers.

it was sarcasm to follow my link to the comments to say that t_d is cucked.
I apologize, sarcasm does not work well over the internet

>reddit.com/r/AskReddit/ comments/708me2/whats_happening_on_rthe_donald/
well memed, well memed. i didn't even give a damn about syria. this is god damn treason though. the same open borders, population replacement treason that dems and republicans and all of the rest of them have been guilty of

You can quote him on his recent hatred for whites!

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-signs-resolution-condemning-white-supremacists/ar-AArX4Ta

t_D was always a cult personality rather than any real political discussion I mean the whole name anchors them to trump no matter what he does.

>antiTrump comments are not welcome
But it's literally from Trump himself? If anything the people in t:d should start loving amnesty because they follow Trump no matter what he does.

If he tweets "I'm a fucking idiot" should it be removed because it's anti-Trump?

Every board bans people for stupid shit
I got banned from europe for saying that dumb shits can't manage civilization

video in question
youtube.com/watch?v=XqrYlEysBgs

it's ok
dude that's the point. they aren't deleting "anti-trump comments", they're deleting comments that just accurately describe what the president has said and what his new agenda is. they banned for basically just posting his literal tweets. that's not "anti-trump".

as of right now, trumps agenda is pretty clearly to keep DACA kids, so supporting deporting them is actually the only "anti-trump" position at this point and i'm happy as motherfuck to say that i'm 100% anti-trump now, tonight, at this moment. and i am pretty sure he is going to do jack shit in order to remedy that situation.

i saw this too. another reason i am abandoning him.
i don't expect someone like me to get much love from our politicians or MSM or any of that with our current political climate. but this is too far. you don't have to go passing resolutions and official fucking denunciations of us.

who here /chesscuck/?

You are using Trumps words against him. YOU against HIM, you shitstain. It's obvious to everyone, that's why they banned you. Pretending everyone's stupid doesn't make you smart. I can't possibly believe they even pay you 2 cents to be this dumb and annoying

based magapedes the god emperor always intended to give the 800k amnesty MAGA

I bet this email he sent out in the evening really upsets you OP.

I'm not the same person, I don't post on t_d exactly because of shit like this, they're retards.

Rip
So i guess we really are the bastion of civilization

Last

>the wall is already being built (in the form of fence repairs)
>we will build a wall (not a fence)
pick one.

easily faked

I respect your trips, but you have to go back.

fuck, i laughed and almost threw up.
I'm so sick, user.

Who cares. Make a new account and stay on that faggot website. Stop coming here. We don't want you

Nice shilling. Every single person registered as a Republican got the same email. Anyone here who voted for him would have had to register Republican to vote for him in during the Republican nominations.

Like it matters. You are both fucking retarded to complain about Reddit on pol, let alone that a PROTRUMP forum doesn't tolerate antiTrump posts,doesn't matter what it is.

They raid here

Youre that butthurt over Reddit? And you actually thought Trump would deport kids?

Lawl

Not even political or American but it's pretty sad to see the desperation trump supporters would go to protect him. Is it that hard to believe he flip flopped?

Pol needs a "no white male" rule, just like lefty pol
It's the only way to make them go back to R*ddit

I think your thread confused everyone or we're bots.
TL;DR Positive Trump news for us is being censored now.
why not shit on a separate place they have no control over with "concern trolling" or whatever so it might make people think about seeing whats going on. If Reddit is compromised can we make Reddit know?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0Xr_fyUQU

sT_D literally banning people for calling DACA kids, who are only protected by an unconstitutional Obama EO "illegal". fuck me man.

More like the Zogald

yeah that's why I didn't get one?
fucking shill

Here is one right now.
They get their marching orders from some the_donald backed discord, that's where they organize.

Fuck off islamophobe

More like the_(((((jewald)))))

This is Sup Forums
Not the trump family felatio factory
I voted for him because he was the best choice compares to the other degenerates and largely because of the mass butthurt it caused others
It can be the end of the world for whatever shitter reddit site but that has nothing to do with us

Ey wait what is exactly happening? I've been drunk as shit past week and i see alot of trump decline and not up to speed with it

stfu loser

>needing a safe space
t_d acts the same as SJWs. If you can't deal with criticism and counter it with logic, your ideology is shit

Good. The more Trump cucks out and allows the jews to run the show, the more people are going to question things and leave the /the_zionald and come here, and become truly redpilled about ZOG.

trump loves spics and has decided to grant millions of them amnesty. 800,000 directly, millions more indirectly by virtue of our laws regarding family members and stuff. some of these fags are still trying to defend him. sT_D is trying to defend him. fuck me.

Trump agreed to work with DACA for a wall, then instantly started to work on it which fucked every lefty on the planet. Trump knows DACA won't make it so hes just going to win when DACA flops again.

hahaha see that, they think DACA can work. Trump knows that or else he wouldn't have made that offer.

You have to go back

i hardly ever see any more actual, informative posts about ZOG or anything here anymore. i try to make some real informative posts with a bunch of black crime stats, and research on their IQs and shit, but nobody even comments on them.

there is no real information being spread and disseminated here anymore.

if i had some jew copypastas i would start some jew generals, but i don't really have the time right now to compile all of that shit by myself :(

particularly after i noticed nobody replying to my nigger redpill threads that i took the time to pour through research and compile by myself.

I'm glad watch the end of that short stint thinking civic nationalism would work.

hur durrrrrrr, very original fagggot

yup. fuck those faggots.

wow, are you that easy? If so, I am scared.

what it actually looks like

ur such a good little magapede! toeing the T_D line and selling all their talking points! oh wait, except there isn't even anything about DACA on the front page! and if you post president trumps OWN WORDS they will fucking ban you for doing so now LMFFFFFFAO!!!!!!!!!!

I hear you user but don't give up, the only reason the chans are getting fucked with so much is because we're winning

No shit, you thought reddit isn't hugbox, huh?
Go on any anti-Trump subreddit and try any shit there as well. I have atleast 5 banned acc.

>No concerned trolling even when its arguably necessary in this situation

Well well well well well well well...

i was making sure you we're fuckin falling for it
shit dude, why are you so upset
who hurt you user
who

I can't imagine being that invested in Trump. He wants to get legislation passed, so he's going to work the the Democrats. They want him to be like Obama a rule by the pen, the problem is when you do that then a Trump comes a long and undo's all of your work. laws are passed by congress, not the President.

lay off the coke

No the guy was a Democrat for 30 years.

feeling good tonight

This shows how pathetic you are. Not the fact that you use Reddit, but the fact that you really find issue in Trump speaking out against white supremacists.

Many users on Sup Forums like to convince each other that these big figures are secretly supportive of the white supremacists, when in reality you're just a fucking fool for believing so.

I could rant about this for a while, but what's the point? I'm about to be laughed at, considering where I'm posting, and it wouldn't open any of your eyes anyway. So I'll use my anonymity to sneak off into the nighttime and let you continue to think you're so superior and not just a dumbass, as you believe me to be

>retards don't understand The Art Of The Deal
>what's a negotiating tactic

It's called throwing the left a bone on Daca to get support of actual important fucking issues like tax breaks

You numale cucks just don't understand how real adults have to make compromises to make real deals in the real world

And stop acting like 3,300,000 new americans is going to be the end of the nation, grow the fuck up

gas the kikes, race war now you fucking nigger

That board is a fan page for the president, why would you even try to debate there?

>hur durrrr
>it's like literally

>They banned me for concern trolling because I said he lied.
But he really didn't lie. If you followed his rallies, and I followed many online and attended one, you would know that he said on many occasions that he didn't know what to do about DACA and that it was a tough situation.

Hopefully one day when you're older you'll be able to look back on a comment like this one I'm replying to and see how childish you sound. But you might not ever mature to that point, and that's why this whole thing with you people isn't necessarily just funny, but moreso sad and pathetic. It'd be one thing if it's guaranteed just a phase and something you'll soon realize makes you look stupid, but there's a total chance, and LIKELIHOOD, that you'll never see how idiotic you are and will live your whole life with this ridiculous philosophy.

>it turns out reddit is a shitty echochamber
true, but you still have to go back

>No the guy was a Democrat for 30 years.
Everybody is a democrat in New York City. It doesn't mean a thing.

t. chink chong
you have to go back

We all know what comes next, dear user

>Trump agreed to work with DACA for a wall, then instantly started to work on it which fucked every lefty on the planet. Trump knows DACA won't make it so hes just going to win when DACA flops again.
Either that or he's going to convince them that it behooves them to include the funding for the wall in the DACA bill. DACA will be very unpopular. At least they will be able to go home and say they were able to get the wall. Otherwise, we're going to have a lot of Democrat and Republican Eric Cantors next year if they only pass a DACA bill.

Good. It was an honorable kamikaze mission.

Huh, i also posted pointing out lies, Spencer was spewing,stumbling over every word, on the briefing the day Tomahawks hit Syrian airbase. Assad became instantly "Evil Dictator" who gased his people and Trump really showed him!
Got downvoted insantly ino oblivion.
It's a fucking cult.

DACA is 100% un-acceptable. It will set to 3 to 5 million non-whites on a path to citizenship. Those 3 to 5 million will bring in 6+ more relatives each to the US. That's 24 million more fucking Latinx in one shot. DACA/amnesty/whatever can NEVER be on the table ever.

Racism and antisemitism are disgusting. I hope you grow up soon.

that fucking pic lol

If the wall gets funded and a few other things, I would take that deal. This is not a dictatorship. Trump has to give something significant to get something significant in return. That's how the system works.

Like the beaners
>You have to go back
underrated

Honestly, is this the first account you've gotten banned from there? I can't imagine being enough of a brainwashed group thinker to keep an account alive for more than a week.

If he grants amnesty the US is fucking done for.
I'll take a DACA + wall funds deal though

That I agree with. No amnesty. But the most important thing is still the wall. You are never going to stop this flow of illegals without a permanent wall. If he has to let dreamers stay to get that wall, then so be it.

so glad I left that shithole early on

Kikit in gta5