Alright boys! Times almost here

Last 3 hours for this beautiful art of machine and intelligence. Painstaking hours of work and perfection tearfully coming to a fiery close. Is there a nuke onboard waiting to send us a sun (a space odyssey) or was it really all for the photos and data? How about the salt water geysers!? What will a new craft see? New sensors, new materials, new people playing a new roll?! Did they know already back then? What do they know now? And how about that hexagon!?!?!? AMAZING
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/mission/saturn-tour/where-is-cassini-now/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5jRYB3nGxmc
youtu.be/ncx4x8rvrQU
youtube.com/watch?v=oqLvtlAK81E
youtube.com/watch?v=wn_HqbMmn-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ox3_tJcPy2M
youtube.com/watch?v=TUXg9iaqNnY
spacetelescope.org/images/archive/top100/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PRISON BREAK.

shame they named it after a wog

its a lie.

the star sign about jupiter and star crown is supposed to happen and this nasa bullshit is an excuse to explain why theres going to be an explosion near the womans legs to signal a birthing.

>wog
He was white you idiot.

those saturn photos are fucking amazing though. just look at this shit

Fuckin' check'd

looks fake as fuck

Oh, like an Argentinian?

Ahh I heard this one too. I like the kek prophecy most.

Literally a CGI 100%

i dunno looks fake lol
flat earth confirmed

Giovanni Domenico Cassini

hollow earth

So, a wog?

it's actually an inverted cone with many layers

He was Italian you fool. Pale at that

That's...actually pretty plausible. Good post user. Stop spacing like that though

wut

that's why it's so amazing. saturn is so massive that even at 'close' range you can't see individual details in the rings.

you see those first two outer rings followed by a large dark gap? the width of that second ring alone is as big as the entire earth.

so, a wop?

Its not a real picture lmao.

I personally enjoy the data on the moons and the "sponge" inside the rings.

how are those rings so fucking perfect? amazing

Le Grand Finale

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5jRYB3nGxmc

There is a small moon inside those rings that "mixes them up". The moon is closer to the inside of the larger ring mass. Plus all the photos NASA gives to the public are air brushed. NOT raw data

why are those NASA fags airbrushing the originals, this shit isnt supposed to be GQ

So, a dago?

And considering deep impact mission fiasco (Wallace Thornhill predictions), there is going going to be some kind fo bang. How much does this thing weigh? Depp impact was 800 pounds of copper. Or is it about what it's powered by?

For the sake of the tiny image...

Every single image from them is. Did you know they nuked the moon?

they look fake because of the enormous scale. the sun looks like a perfect sphere from a distance, but we know it's not. the same goes with planets.

most people don't realize just how big saturn and its rings are. you simply cannot see any details from these extreme distances. all detail is lost because of the enormous scale and distances involved.

Thanks mate! idk why I have tiny res...

Well..... They actually take 100s of images and cut them all together then air brush the final...

Dude every picture you've linked looks like pure kikery to me.

>they look fake because of the enormous scale
So, like fake tits?

how can there be a bang heard in the supposed vaccume of space? NASA lie. right in front of your face.

Official thread tune
youtu.be/ncx4x8rvrQU

imagine falling into saturn

you Australians are trash, you will never have people to name cool shit after

there are no real pictures of the earth from space. google it. its all cgi composite and this is the real deal here

youtube.com/watch?v=oqLvtlAK81E

>> listen to comfy space music and say goodbye to the satellite.

He started 1997, world was cool in this year

There actually is one from the 70s

Say that to the Pat Cash Space Station you silly wog cunt!

antimatter?
ANTIMATTER
a hundred pounds of antimatter in a magnetic containment thing. blamo right into a gas giant. i dunno if that would do anything. but nothing makes a boomboom like antimatter assuming they can secretly and efficiently produce and contain it with their crazy secret technologies.

Bang as in completely unforseen explosion. Again, how much does the thing weigh?
youtube.com/watch?v=wn_HqbMmn-4

Well what if the Big Bang created the vacuum of space and the Big Bang was the only thing heard before the vacuum

whatever, star wars looked more real then this. space is a lie and dinosaur nazis live on the moon. wake up sheeple!

The Tina Arena Arena
The Harold Holt Memorial Swimming Pool
checkmate wop

literally who?

Dun Dunn DUHHHH

>suicide instead of nice titan orbit
>because environmental protection
Did they forget it dropped a turd on it on arrival?

You talkin about the Titan probe?

oh shit you really got me how will i ever recover

The Big Bang is just more bullshit.

Deflating the Theory of Cosmic Inflation
youtube.com/watch?v=Ox3_tJcPy2M

A national treasure being mocked by some monobrow prick!
I won't fuckin stand for it.
You are banned from entering the Southern Hemisphere.

Well science does question everything including the holohoax

LET US NOT FORGET

Is that from one of those fancy Japanese cartoon shows?

just under a ton and it's powered by plutonium.

good

I have the distinct suspicion this whole planetary protection thing will blow up like global warming the moment there's any danger of any meaningful human presence in space. I'm not even sure how to fight such powerful meme - Science is settled.

LOL idk mate. I saw it on pol a while ago. I quite the oldfag

>i felt a large disturbance on the farce, like 6 gorllions souls cried out at once, then never fucking shut up. ever.

This should be illegal. I don't think it is a good idea to launch radioactive material toward Saturn.

There are plenty of asteroids we could have sent it crashing into instead.

What a fucking title!! That guy must get the most pussy ever. Ever hear of the "space aggressor fleet"? Get blfo alien scum

>i actually have to explain why the rings look perfectly smooth

it's like asking why you can't see grains of sand in photos taken from space. or why your eyes can't pick up all the tiny bumps and imperfections in a table that appears to look perfectly smooth.

no such thing as big bang Darwin evolution. the current Copernican theory paradigm of cosmology is to place gods creation, us, as dethroned people with meaningless existence.

lucifers hatred is that we are to replace him and the fallen angels. and be even better angels. we just have to be good to each other and love and not hate. there is a purpose for all of this. our bodies are corrupted which is why we dont live forever and this realm is a constant state of decay. theres so much for you to understand. book of enoch.

Its all for a reason...... Isnt it

ignore the tards who have never seen a fucking picture from space or have never read a book about space.

heres why

You should deal with the RAW data from these missions.... Jeez. You do know that these "photos" are actually 100s of photos cut and pasted together then air brushed...

You seem to be quite the space expert.
How was it when you went there?
Did Saturn look like the fake pictures?
Were you amazed by the enormous size of the gas giant?
How much does the Jew pay you to keep up the lie?

Here's the redpill Sup Forums doesn't want to believe.

Space isn't as colorful as you think it is.

The colorful photos the Hubble Telescope/NASA provides are all doctored and color filtered.

There's no real time photo they give but doctored ones.

Space in reality is actually more darker and bland than you realize.

Black and white is mostly what you will be seeing in space.

Bacteria and viruses and other molecules inside the Cassini Probe from NASA workers assembling it will seed the planet Saturn for life and produce species in the next few million years.

Shitposting for will continue for millennia because some Aussie technician with strep throat coughed on the materials sampler before it was launched. Life finds a way.

Does Black Space matter though?

this isn't true for planetary photos (including the ones posted), those are true color photos. false colors are only used when they take photos outside of the usual spectrum. photos of the sun etc. use false colors.

All the actual photos and video taken in space have a very low white balance due to the exposure needed from the brightness of the suns reflection. The polarizing and uv lenses have a dramatic effect on the image after processing. In other words they set the lens to photograph only the subject and nothing else. No stars, no alternate light, no anything else.

lol Earth is about as big here as the footage taken from the first moonlanding.

And?

All that has been long dead after the probes passing at high speed into the atmosphere and heat from it. Also the probe traveled Directly into the spray from Enceladus. That would have been something to see....

doesn't that strike you as odd?

No. You do realize what that image actually is, right?

ever heard of an Extremophile? Some bacteria survives in insanely hot and cold conditions

There's nothing wrong with spacing like that, I've been doing it on Sup Forums since 2010

Do you really think that the fact that this WHOLE THING was built in a huge clean room would allow rare forms of bacteria to attach to the craft?! UNLESS.... They were placed there for a purpose.....

And now they are in the process of discarding dark energy:
youtube.com/watch?v=TUXg9iaqNnY

cgi?

Where the start then ?
The nebulas ?
Its said that lights from earth prevent us from seeing them well enough.
All those huble pics that shot the beautiful start formations and nebulas where are they now ?
Why isn't a single heavenly luminary visible ?
Literally 100% cgi.
>spacetelescope.org/images/archive/top100/
The first website with collection of "actual photos from Hubel"
Lmao nasha jew scam exposed.

Fake and gay.

God truly made everything perfect. I'm in awe.

I have access to as well as own two high power tracking telescopes. I also have a home made radio telescope. I look at planets in detail all the time.....

Can't say white any more to describe someone. It's hate speach.

Well, you're actually right. Sort of.
It's just a photoshop mockup to show the approximate size of Earth next to Saturn.

Your flag offends me!!!! Rather than close my eyes to it YOU must destroy it before we come and screech and beat ass!!!!