Can Reuters be viewed as a trusted and objective news agency? What about Associated Press?

Can Reuters be viewed as a trusted and objective news agency? What about Associated Press?

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reuters

Policy of objective language

Reuters has a policy of taking a "value-neutral approach," which extends to not using the word "terrorist" in its stories, a practice which has attracted criticism following the 11 September 2001 attacks. Reuters' editorial policy states: "We are committed to reporting the facts and in all situations avoid the use of emotive terms. The only exception is when we are quoting someone directly or in indirect speech." (The Associated Press, by contrast, does use the term "terrorist" in reference to non-governmental organizations who carry out attacks on civilian populations.

Following the 11 September attacks, Reuters global head of news Stephen Jukes reiterated the policy in an internal memo and later explained to media columnist Howard Kurtz (who criticized the policy): "We all know that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, and that Reuters upholds the principle that we do not use the word terrorist...We're trying to treat everyone on a level playing field, however tragic it's been and however awful and cataclysmic for the American people and people around the world. We're there to tell the story. We're not there to evaluate the moral case."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/v_of_europe?lang=de
economistgroup.com/results_and_governance/ownership.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Forester_de_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economist_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Glocer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pehr_G._Gyllenhammar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Reuter
reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-rohingya/u-n-seeks-massive-help-for-rohingya-fleeing-myanmar-ethnic-cleansing-idUSKCN1BP0E5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no.
owned by rothschild niggers just as AP and ECONOMIST

Then where do I get my objective news?

defo not in MSM.
e.g. twitter.com/v_of_europe?lang=de

How can you prove that they are owned by Jews?
Even if they are so what?

You don't, you just try to merge a narrative beween all propaganda.
AP/Itar-Tass/and Xinhua maybe even Al-Jazeera if you want terrorist/MB worldview.

even if they are, Jews also have to produce redpilled news for their own kind, aka insiders.

Oh, for crying out loud... You're just too paranoid.
I'll give you that the founder of Reuters was a German Jew yes.
But how can you prove me that Associated Press and The Economist is owned by Jews?

its on their website

The "A" special shares are held by individual shareholders including the Cadbury, Rothschild, Schroder and other family interests as well as a number of staff and former staff.
economistgroup.com/results_and_governance/ownership.html

not a fucking secret my g
Rothschild currently serves on the Board of Directors of Estée Lauder Companies, The Economist Group,[5] Bronfman E.L. Rothschild LP and Christies International. She has also served on the Boards of Directors of Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation and General Instruments, Inc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Forester_de_Rothschild

fuck bro, u need to read up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economist_Group

>ctrl+f
>rothschild
See for yourself

I'm not a believer in any Jewish conspiracy series but I do find it scary how a single family runs such a monopoly.

Also reuters
Former CEO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Glocer

>He is a director of Merck & Co., Morgan Stanley and Publicis Groupe; a member and former director of the Council on Foreign Relations; a trustee of the Cleveland Clinic; a member of, the President's Council on International Activities at Yale University, the Yale Law School Executive Committee, the Yale School of Management Council, the Columbia University Global Center (Paris) Board, the Atlantic Council, the International Tennis Hall of Fame Board, Board, the European Business Leaders Council, and the Madison Council of the Library of Congress.

Glocer stepped down from Thomson Reuters at the end of 2011[1], and is currently an Advisory Board member of Afiniti, an American big data and artificial intelligence business.[2]

yup, its more like a cartel of FED owners incl some other ones. they're all interrelated though, so don't fall for the surname meme too much.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pehr_G._Gyllenhammar

>swedish people of jewish desceny

>Gyllenhammar was the chairman of Aviva and deputy chairman of Rothschild Europe, chairman of Reuters Founders Share Company Limited and of the European Financial Services Roundtable.[7] He was also a member of the International Advisory Committee of Chase Manhattan Bank 1972-1995.[8]

This might look retarded when in context of islamist terrorists, but keep in mind this also means that they dont label people like the guy who plowed over the sjw as terrorist either.

This, Anglo bankers might as well be counted as Jewish for all practical purposes

Why do we have to target and blame all Jews in general?

Why not just the families that are running this monopoly? It could be just a coincidence that they are Jewish.

>literally 90% of their news are about immigrants and minorities
ayy

>Can Reuters be viewed as a trusted and objective news agency?
It was founded by a Jew.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Reuter
"Born as Israel Beer Josaphat in Kassel, Germany, his father, Samuel Levi Josaphat, was a rabbi."

not really. its a cartel of a few mostly jewish families, that what i meant. like just have a look at 13 bloodlines or whatever in this field

Only retarded Sup Forumsacks blame all jews. The real problem are rich influential banking zionists like Soros, Rothschilds, Adelson, Blumenthal, Zakheim, Elliot Abrams etc. It's just easier to simplify the narrative and blame all Jews

Hello,

all media is basically controlled by someone. Main controller for the biggest media is the CFR

>> Trustnoone

They are the least kiked of the kike media, but still kiked.

>Everyone is white
HOL UP
DAS RACISS

Its by the way not only in the US, but since WWII america build up a huge empire to manipulate opinions world wide.

You're forgetting about the Atlantic Coulcil, but yes this is a good place to start

And thats why people should not spend time to watch news anymore, because its useless.
Everything is manipulated.

So spend your time with useful things, learn something or do something for the society around you. Thats the targets to keep in mind. Not some controlled war somewhere far away.

>> Set yourself a new focus

I've been drawn to Reuters recently. It seems less bias but I haven't tried to look for bias explicitly. Presumably it is there.

You just go with what comes the closest to the best. Even if it's still far away from it.

rt.com but even then they get news from AP/Reuters who are both owned by rothchilds.

RT was indeed independent in the beginning. Problem is you become enemy Nr1 when you build up a free and independent press agency.

You could easily see it through the defamation of other press agency's

Journalists are all lying propagandists. 99% of the news is scripted propaganda.

What do they call white nationalists?

Reuters seems to be pretty good. I've been following how they've reported the Rohingya crisis, and while everyone else has been shouting 'GENOCIDE' and reporting hearsay as face, they've kept things comparatively level and unbiased. e.g.

reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-rohingya/u-n-seeks-massive-help-for-rohingya-fleeing-myanmar-ethnic-cleansing-idUSKCN1BP0E5

I just went to their website, and the very first article mentions terrorism in England.

Drudge is the only person in media I trust because he literally sifts through the kiked and cucked bullshit and only posts real news.

You have to be retarded to even ask something like this. You don't see the big picture, at all. Lurk more.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: d9/BGpen) 09/15/17(Fri)18:52:42 No.141605208▶
> #
>Then where do I get my objective news?
>You don't, you just try to merge a narrative beween all propaganda.
^this guy gets it^
Read. Analyse. Think.
If you want to, you can call it a "read pill"

They're referring to Bradley Manning as a "she".
They're about as far from neutral as they can get.

Yup, this is the ONLY way.

Oh dear. Kek^
Trips? For this ignorant sheeeeple?
Aaaaarrrgh!

One of my favorite Shakespeare plays along with Henry IV pt 1&2, King Leer, Midsummers, Julius Cæsar

no such thing as non-biased news you cross reference RT, aljazeera, and AP/Reuters

Don't listen to retarded kids here, Reuters is the best you'll get.
But most importantly, if you are interested in the subject do your own background reading and don't just rely on media.

Their neutrality-mask slipped during the US election. Any news outlet that sells itself as 'neutral' like Reuters and the BBC is usually just some subtle sneaky establishment propaganda.