WSJD - Boku no Hero Academia

New week, new manga.

I haven't actually read it yet but Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary looks like it's very good. It's by a newcomer, Kentaro Itaki

>Black lightning

The anti-Full Cowl begins.

FUCK

Buffs, huh? I've been meaning to write a story with a protagonist based all around buffs.

Love that banter

That really fucked him up.

>Master
VIZ Translators, please

I don't believe Im saying this but the viz translation of this chapter is utter cancer compared with the rest.

Remember.

Dumper=Autist.

Watch him sperg out over Deku's page like he always does.

He really looks like a comics character in that second panel.

Viz can nothing translate propery from long ago.

Bakugou is one of my favorite characters.

>Bakugou is one of my favorite characters.
THAT SHIT TASTE

Vizanon, you're alright.

>bakugou uses breakdance
>it's super effective

Finally i can see what the flashback in the last panel was.

>Bakugou is one of my favorite characters.
Everything makes sense now

As if this ship needed more wind in its sails.

You know, I like this, but I think it's not quite as strong as it could be. There aren't actually all that many interactions between Bakugou and Kirishima prior to this. You can tell Kirishima likes him, but it doesn't seem like Bakugou necessarily returned that feeling of friendship or even camaraderie. I guess it's fine, though.

>Full Cowling
What the fuck Viz?

Good chapter.

The absolute tactman

I agree.

He was willing to tutor him, though.
That's gotta count.

Thanks vizanon

>Viz still using "Ida" instead of "Iida" when the proper romanization has already been revealed
I can understand it when people use Ochako instead of Ochaco, but this one actually changes the pronounciation

Shokugeki no Souma This is something pretty much all official romanizations do, even often the romanizations you see from Japan itself. I don't get it, it's stupid. There's really a big difference between Ida and Iida.

Thanks for the dump as usual.

>BNHA gets the cover and lead color page next issue

You know what that means, it's time for All Might to die in color and seeing his last smile on the cover.

>USJ
>tournament: cavalry battle
>tournament: duel
>hero names
>tutoring
That's a lot of interactions compared to some other characters supposed to be friends.

just dump the pics and spare us your autistic ramblings

Super hoping Shigaraki didn't just put some shit onto Bakugou before he flew up.

You could also just open the pics and ignore him, you know?

Thanks for the dump! And honestly I agree.

Author comments?

>Bakugou was with the villains for more than 2 days
>When he was sleeping they put some Noumu marbles into his pockets
>Compress will release them when the kids think they are safe

At the end.

Why are you so mad at me, anyway?

Is it because I "insulted" Deku or because I don't like Hunter x Hunter? I've been wondering. You seem so furious every week.

Mostly people are unable to ignore comments.

Imagine

seems like the right translation though

I imagined the same kind of despair Deku had when he thought he stopped the first Noumu.
Noumus n shit, always ruining Deku's day.

Thanks a lot vizanon, see you at the WT thread.

He should have landed with the knee, it´s more hero-like.

Damn, Shigaraki really looks like a main character that is running away with his friends, while the cool mentor fights the big bad to buy them time.

Last week Deku was pretty suicidal user, I remember Vizanon talking good of him in another arcs.

In this arc he has been pretty cool, seeing him destroying all the sasuke-fags expectations was gold.

Will we fucking see a creative use of the "Let's make everyone's power work together" agaiN?

World Trigger ya, because when Deku's not being foolish I like him a lot

You finally show your good taste.

we will see FRIENDSHIP

>People like bakuguo.
I guess wsj manga really does attract a lot of teenagers.

He is asshole and deserves all the shit that happens to him, but he has his moments.

He's been cool this arc. He's starting to win me over.

>Oh no there are people who like the characters I hate
You are more immature than a teenager. You should not post on this board.

>All that salt

What's wrong Bakugoufag?

Slowly he's starting to be less of an arse little by little each chapter.

You are the only one salty here.

Thanks for the dump. Now time for World Trigger.

>resorts to fag calling

ah so baitigou has found his way onto the wsj threads. everyone you know the drill just ignore him.

he always uses "bakugoufag" and the like.

Kirishima is the only one Bakugou actually interacts with regularly besides Deku, and with Deku it's pure hate.

It's the closest thing he has to a friend I guess.

NEW SERIES Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

That's funny coming from the guy getting pissy that someone doesn't like his shitty character.

But tell me user, what do you like about Bakugou? Is this because everyone likes him and are willing to fuck the pros heroes to get him back despite the fact that he's an asshole about everyone else? Is this because the mangaka admitted he made a mistake writing him in the first chapters and the Bakugou from now is basically a different character? Is this the way the manga skips over any interactions he has that might develop his character despite "angry dude who yell a lot"? Is this his quirk which conveniently vary in strength depending on whether or not it's useful for the plot that he succeeds?Is this because he's a bottom in all the fujoshi doujins published?

AFO is a monster, he didn´t have enough turning the fat winged brat into a Noumu, he also stole the finger quirk of one of Bakugou´s friends, he seems to be using along with another one though.

I guess you're interested in his character too baitigou

He's entertaining.

>Implying the mangaka even has the balls to kill kids.

No one even died yet in the manga besides a couple Noumus, regardless of your "ALL MIGHT IS GOING TO DIE RIGHT NOW" shit that's been going on for weeks.

nah that kid was in the first episode.

wow, not only are you the fag caller, you're also the one sperging out about bakugou not being able to get away from 6 villains the other thread

We can just call him baitigou for now on user

Yeah, and then there was a 10 month timeskip in episode 3 and we never saw that guy again.

>Can fly with his explosions
>Somehow can't use that to get away from 6 villains, none of them able to fly

>Can pack enough punch to blow walls off buiildings
>Can't dispatch 6 guys

Explain this.

Dude, the fat kid being the winged Noumu is confirmed and Stain killed him.

He could have stolen it after that. In fact I was joking about the finger kid, but stoling a quirk doesn´t imply that the original user dies, it seems that they end like Ragdoll.

no way, go back and reread the thread

And you call me salty? I won't say why I like and I know it's wasted on you. You are acting like this since forever. A character can't be liked by everyone and I know that, unlike the retard that you are. There are characters I don't like as well but you won't see me ranting like a bitch about it as you do.

the fucking diagram here shows that he's surrounded on the bottom right panel.
how the fuck can someone be this retarded to miss it

The "argument" you, or someone equally as retarded as you, said was that eventually he'd have to come down and he'll be at the mercy of the villains.

Which is retarded because we can clearly see there's buildings all around

> the mangaka admitted he made a mistake writing him in the first chapters and the Bakugou from now is basically a different character?
I don't get why this is a common opinion, there's very little difference between the bakugou from chapter 1 and the bakugou who backhanded deku for daring to try speaking to him

he's consistently been a giant cunt, l don't get where's this brilliant development his fans seem to think he got, keep in mind l think the comparisons with sasuke were always retarded

This needs to be a copy pasta

>the fucking diagram here shows that he's surrounded on the bottom right panel.
And that prevents him from going UP because?

>he thinks he can fly forever

Because he's surrounded??

He can certainly fly to the buildings you can see in the last page.

but he's surrounded

I'm lost, The author is saying Baku is a different character?

>the mangaka admitted he made a mistake writing him in the first chapters
>This again
No, he never said that. He wrote him as he wanted. He ended up hating Gogo Katsuki, his prototype who was supposed to be unintentionally harsh with his words and turned him into the Bakugo we know.

That'd be a fair point if a flying villain was right above him.

But there's none, there's nothing preventing Bakugou from flying away. He has incredible agility and can dodge 6 villains successfully, when even a simple contact with a last 2 of them is an instant game over, so I don't see why going up would cause him so much trouble.

Don't listen to that retard.

He is kinda nice, another villain would tell the scrub to shut up, but he calls the guy for his name and answer in a respectful way.