Stop calling Ako annoying. She is absolutely no such thing. She's a lovely, emotional, friendly girl with a good heart

Stop calling Ako annoying. She is absolutely no such thing. She's a lovely, emotional, friendly girl with a good heart.

Ako a memegirl of the season

I have never called her annoying.

I never thought I'd join a union, but..

Why? Why do you hate her?

Finally someone understands

Ako isn't my favorite but she isn't really as bad as the haters say.

She's an okay character.

Ako really is the worst.

Not that user, but she has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. She doesn't even have a personality.

????!!!! She's overflowing with personality!

Ay. So now one of the insults for "characters I don't like" is a character having no personality. Can you guys try a bit harder? This is not even entertaining.

She has no relevant traits beyond being bad at everything and her obsession with the mcs dick, that's all she is.

USED GOODS

Yes yes, anyone can oversimplify a character by listing two of their traits. Good job.

Ako a shit but I'd pump her, she's perfect for a one night stand.

I like my girls curvy, soft and with big titties but we can all agree that Schwein is much better gf material.

Her mom sure was excited about there being a boyfriend who would eventually take over taking care of Ako.

Worst girl is worst.

No. I would like to take care of Ako, watch her emotional growth and make her happy since she is so miserable.

Make her design more bland and no one would give a fuck about her.
That's how shit she is

The same could be said about Pig.

Never implied Pig is not a shit

Fucking nu-male cuck.

Seriously, is there a shittier girl than Tamaki Ako in this season?

>Is a horrible healer despite that she has played the game for some time now
>Is dumb enough to use her real name online, even goes with the same appearance
>Complains about normies despite being a normie herself, essentially being a typical fake robot
>Even though she managed to get into high school somehow, she's a ridiculously unrealistic retarded waste of flesh that can't even distinguish real life from a fucking video game
>Constantly triggers everyone's spaghetti due to this
>On top of that, she's that autistic and borderline retarded at the age of 17, making it even more unforgivable
>Again, AGE OF 17

How is so much retardation even achievable in a single person? This cunt is ruining a show that could have been way better. Seriously, remove Ako but keep the rest of the show's premise and the quality would surely go up significantly.

Other than for her breasts, she has no value whatsoever because she's likely also a baby that can't do anything by herself. Ideally she should be brutally beaten up and then banned from appearing on the show ever again. That little shit probably can't even defend herself.

I didn't like the manga but the anime got me interested in how 'dumb' she really is. I figured it out though, she's not so much 'dumb' as willfully ignorant. She said as much last episode that she didn't like guides because she wanted to play blind. She was able to turn around her grades rather quickly with studying, so she's not dumb.
Her feel-o-meter is just a 10 at all times. She has a disconnect with reality and misinterprets casual contact with others, to the point where her delusions make her into a stalker of someone who was nice to her once.
She probably wouldn't care who Rusian really was, she had her own ideas about that the first time she met him and that hasn't changed.
She's literally living in a world of her own creation. I'd call her autistic but its clear she is socially competent, just delusional beyond measure.
I think its easy to hate her, as I did at first, because you think she's just a vapid wish fulfillment doll for rusians enjoyments and the readers guilty fantasy.
But then I realized that no, Ako is the one doing that from the start. Rusian is HER fantasy. She just blankly assumes he'll take care of her, she'll never have to work and never have to meet with mean people again. She's basically your average waifufag and user is too caught up in their own hatred and fickle bickering to see that.

Does this count as social commentary for Britbong politics?

Tories OUT
Muslims OUT

>expiration:never
How will you collect dues in order to buy her a real computer and save for her college costs?

>husband chats with a woman who isn't even in the same age group
>goes apeshit

>husband asks for a divorce
>politely declines

This is going to end up really bad if everybody gets future diaries.

Pimp her out

Nice club you got there.

10/10 would read again.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I wish there was more anons like you