youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-signs-resolution-condemning-white-supremacists/ar-AArX4Ta
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0Xr_fyUQU
youtube.com/watch?v=SCLssTMSilw
nation.co.ke/news/world/Trump-signs-law-white-supremacists/1068-4096862-llpbbf/index.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration/senate-kills-bush-immigration-reform-bill-idUSN2742643820070629
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PART AND PARCEL

We're trapped in the bell of a horrible machine.
And the machine is bleeding to death.

You've got some nice momi pics snek

Surely just another gas explosion.

covfefe

Pls stop acting like children here

Islamic terrorism, BLM chimpouts and cop shootings have all but stopped one or to month before election night.

America is doomed, the kikes have won.

Trump is now anti-white.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-signs-resolution-condemning-white-supremacists/ar-AArX4Ta

Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly more closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago? If so, what is causing it? I am seeing more mainstream types aware of Sup Forums type things and less totally opposed to them.

How can we stop the rise of 1950s style bigotry?
>INB4 WHY STOP IT: WE FUCKING HAVE TO STOP IT

I tried to get into an AltRight group in my area, and these guys seemed to regard other races as just a joke. It was kind of horrifying. They were like all the horrible things we hate about (((kikes))) on Sup Forums:
-tribal
-acts like Jews/gypsies
-believes in collectivism
-believes in groups as important
-OY VEY MUH RACE IS OPPRESSED/DYING OUT
-OY VEY WHY DONT WE HAS A HOMELANDS
-OY VEY MUH PEOPLE MATTER
-WE WUZ EUROPEANS CREATING CIVILIZATION

Let me tell you about these freaking guys!!! It's like they thought the civil rights movement never happened. It's like they don't even consider non-whites to be their people, which in a sense is false because WE. ARE. AMERICANS. It was surreal!!

We need to support our race, but NOT BECOME TRIBAL RETARDS WHO DISRESPECT INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE BORN NON-WHITE. DISRESPECT PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY BAD. NOT ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS! ALL JEWS ARE NOT KIKES! SO WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Discuss

>ps-I am a Trump supporter balls deep in Southern Commiefornia and racial polarization increasing is NOT good, it feels "different" here in the last 1-2 yrs. We need to come together, now!
>I am prowhite but NOT ANTI-NONWHITE. BIG DIFFERENCE! We need to stop REAL bigotry! Sup Forums is NOT bigoted in a left or farright manner!

REMINDER: "MUH BLOOD" ISN'T A FUCKING ARGUMENT
HERITAGE/RACE/MUH PEOPLE/MUH GENES ARE ALL NATURALISTIC FALLACIES

*blocks your path*

Focus on DACA. This is just lip service bullshit with no effect, just yesterday he doubled down on his statements about ANTIFA and even said he was too measured in his initial comments about both sides.

Dear lord what happened to this boy?

zoinks gang, looks like we've got another fascist on our hands

Tell me about this man, why is his neck so long?

>Some people are saying Trump may be bluffing but he gave ample indication, for the longest time, that he will solve this issue "with heart"

I'm obviously off mark here but good bit truth I think.

Communism

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0Xr_fyUQU

>tfw I was right all along and predicted months ago that Trump was going to go full neokike as soon was (((Kushner))) gets rid of Bannon
>tfw anons in /ptg/ called me a shill and ctr
>tfw
Fuck every single one of you retards who called me a shill.

Fuck you

he has nice hair, he should shave his beard tho

Thanks, I guess

It's Sup Forums what did you expect

Rude

Do you honestly think that's an argument? I mean really... come on bro

Always time for one.

>Right
>votes for rape migrants
pick one

The existance of our people is not negotiable.
Eat shit and die /leftypol/

give me a run down on this shit..

Not reading anything you guys were posting so not taking a side. please stop namefagging, thank you.

@141606474
The alarmist shill strikes again!
>D-Drumpf will surely cave on this, said ingreasingly nerbous Austrian for the 415th time this year

Only one of these makes a child, so only one is a marriage.

If you use contraception, are you really a good person?

No, you aren't. Contraception is treason. Go out and make some white babies, and stop being a faggot.

The left pushing identity politics to the forefront. When you are forced to consider your race every hour of every day you start identifying by it, and if you aren't some depressing sad sack, you will naturally take pride in yourself as a person. But when the media makes your race a key part of your identity as a person...

Yes white nationalism is resurrecting, and the leftist establishment is to blame for it.

>It's Sup Forums what did you expect
18+

>implying I did not vote for Freedom Party
>implying
>implying

yes, go fuck yourself is an appropriate argument when you're advocating the disenfranchisement of white America

>people (fags)don't get what a marriage symbolises

>even the shart bit is almost real

Why not drop the flag so we can see where you're really from, leftypol?

>Blackpill shill admits he's from Reddit

reminder that these are the people who are saying Trump is a traitor

youtube.com/watch?v=SCLssTMSilw

>physically 18+
>mentally 12

You weren't very persuasive when it came to your piece of shit women, were you.
Get your own house in order before you tell me how to deal with mine

i'm just not gonna have sex at all desu

Take off the meme flag

Post the screencap.

To seek out food in a communist society.

>no wall
>no lock her up
>no drain the swamp
>amnesty for aliens
>endless wars in Midde East and Central Asia

Wew lads

aslo:

Trump signs law condemning white supremacists

US President Donald Trump signed into law a Congressional resolution condemning white supremacists on Thursday, after lawmakers maneuvererd the president into backing a text triggered by his equivocal response to racial violence in Charlottesville, Virginia.

nation.co.ke/news/world/Trump-signs-law-white-supremacists/1068-4096862-llpbbf/index.html

What the fuck are you talking about? T_D is literally banning people for posting Trumps DACA tweets.

Your house is more important on a global scale than mine, faggot.
Yes, user of course I have screencaps of threads months ago.

white identity politics is a nuclear option that is being used by the globalist and the leftists to control groups through manufactured conflict

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO COME TO THAT. UNLIKE U FUCKING NIHILIST IDIOTS I AM TRYING TO PREVENT A RACE WAR. U COULD END UP CAUSING ONE BY YOUR INSANE WORLDVIEW

wake up

>t_d is shit
Nothing new under the sun

It's not happening.

see
Please don't namefag for no reason, thank you.

>Go out and make some white babies

Working on it desu

That's the coward's way out

I'll enjoy seeing those faggots melt down when Trump signs the amnesty bill.

@141607011
Filtered

Well since we're both single user. ;)

Wasn't that originally a Goths for Bernie sign?

>Go out and make some white babies
Already have a couple. I did my part.

>TRUMP IS FINISHED posters shit up reddit and get banned
>come here and pull the same shit
>then they accuse anyone of still supporting Trump of being shills

It's not that hard to figure out user

100% agreed.

You can do that but masturbation is immoral too.

God wants you to multiply and subdue the Earth with your hot wifey.

Me too. I think I should start a right-wing-oriented dating site. Make it available in Russian so we can find good Slavic girls to bring in from abroad.

sure is a lot comfier though

Just don't use contraception. Continuing to do your part is important!

Unfortunately

Suck a Muslim cock faggot
I hope your sister gets raped

Trump is secondary to the agenda he ran on. If Trump cucks out on the reasons I supported him why would I defend him on those issues?

Why not make it available in pretty much any language 3bh? the more right wing families in the world, the better

It isn't really. Most sorts of people aren't meant to be alone, that is just biology. The only sort of alternative support group would be a commune, monastery, or temple. Modern times are very different where people abandon their elderly.

Don't reply namefags m8. Just encourages them.

I am not a faggot
I hate muslishits on my soil
I have no sister

You are an irrational moron.

If you're going monk mode, you better make yourself pro at something that only a zen buddah could reach

Translation fees and difficulties acquiring moderators to ban leftards and shit in foreign languages

You could be my bottom user.

dur dur
Don't look at demographics muh ideas

Youre a sad pathetic fuck

Principles come second to a cult of personality, that is about to not even be deserved if he goes through with this.

kek. I hope not. I cant afford anymore.

>No sister
>No GF
>moms a whore

sounds about right Eurofag

see

kek but you sure are able to pay the Russian translation fees right? Honestly though, it wouldn't be a bad start to debut it in Euro languages then expand the market

>we always wanted amnesty

No if Trump signs anything amnesty into law, I would be done with him.

>t. sad pathetic fuck whose racial standards don't match market worth

What is wrong with you? Did you just realize five minutes ago that your "godemperor" is a sellout and a traitor and therefore you screech like a little bitch?

Too bad. NFP is the only acceptable form of contraception.

Slavic women are the best though.

no sex also means no faggot sex

I spent time out of my life to campaign for that faggot
What did I get? You're own mommy voting for rape gangs

Now, and pay attention because many people seem very young to remember when all this talk or "amnesty" was being thrown around back on Bush days: enough republicans really believe they have to court the Hispanic vote due to demographic change. Most people here know that the permanent solution is to fix the demographic replacement but they're thinking short term: "will I win the next election?"

It was attempted at Bush admin ([1], pic related) and check those numbers: 12 millions. All the "concessions" by the left are there as well, and are the same Reagan got and the same being offered to Trump which, without the end of birthright citizenship and the end of chain migration, amounts to giving the federal executive permission to do what they're required to do in the first place, essentially nothing.

Some people are banking on this being a Trump power play. Don't. He gave all indications that he genuinely cares about this particular segment of illegals.
Others are baking on the number being 800k. It isn't, its way higher. 800k are the eligible and enrolled, some estimate 500k are eligible and not enrolled.
DACA as Obama has put the entry date at 2007, and the age limit at 16. There is no assurance that they won't make the entry date at 2017 (considering they are talking about "young children that entered the country through no fault of their own", that applies to one that entered 2007 as much as one that entered in 2016).
Also in 2017 what is considered "a child" changed, back in the days it was 16 but nowadays millenials are children at 24. Nothing preventing them from changing that as well.

Do the math, it's a bad deal and even RAISE in its entirety plus the wall do not give reassurance that these (let's say) 4 million won't be cared for only for the democrats to pull the same switcheroo and kill e-verify through courts, for instance.

[1] reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration/senate-kills-bush-immigration-reform-bill-idUSN2742643820070629

Even if Trump was bluffing (and I don't think he is) the correct course of action would be to make congress and the White House to know loud and clear that you guys oppose it. Call your congressmen. If they are blue, call Steve King. Fax them. Call your state representative. Call the White House, use the contact form.

instance.
Doing it here on Sup Forums, or autistically screeching at Breitbart comment section is fucking nothing. Use the tools of the democracy you guys have and express your dissent directly to your elected representatives.

can't really argue with that, but I do have me a britfit fetish honestly... slavic women are near top tier though. i'd much rather a polish than a russian tho

Dumbass, my point is that t_d cucks will still suck his balls afterwards

True, we'd need Polish, Czech, and Serbo-Croatian too.

We can cuddle aftetwards and I dont mind being the big spoon in fact I enjoy it.

My Mom is probably further far right then you are, lad. I am not your enemy so stop being a shitheaded maniac.

No he isn't. He signed the bill he was given and remarked "many sides", while talking about Antifa directly.

i've said this before, but i should probably be worried my hair looks like that

Please don't namefag for no reason. Thank you in advance

thoughts on this guy?

With his track record of proving blackpills wrong, perhaps those faggots are onto something

but that's cool, keep playing into the hands of the leftist agenda. Next you'll tell me that CNN is a credible source lol