Admit it. You'd binge watch this.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangafox.me/manga/it_s_my_life/
mangafox.me/manga/berserk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Already exists
mangafox.me/manga/it_s_my_life/

>mangafox

To be honest, I wouldn't mind to see a gray and gritty medieval fantasy anime again. or feudal japan fantasy

Sue me, it was the first thing off of google.

>google
When it comes to manga, you should be using mangaupdates.

The Hound looks like a stand in that picture.

Of course

I don't really care.

Yes, I gathered as much from your posting a link to mangafox.

Jorah is the only interesting character in the entire Eastern continent.

>SoL show about House Stark

I would totally watch it. Bittersweet ending as events of the books loom on the horizon and House is doomed to ruin.

Is that supposed to be Jorah? Way too good looking to be as beta as he is.

Then again, so is the TV show actor.

Already exists. Its called BERSERK
mangafox.me/manga/berserk/

I don't think fanartists know how to make intentionally ugly characters.

You are absolutely correct. The only other ones that come close are Barristan, Daario and Arch and Drink from Dance - even those guys are shit tier compared to most characters in Westeros.

Yeah, Iain Glenn is way too handsome to be an accurate Book Jorah. However his acting makes up for it.

I really hate the shit they're doing right now with Arya. I kinda hope she just goes "oh shit, I'm joining a cult, I need to get out of here" and leaves that place.

This could be a Fire Emblem cast.

Her biggest problem is that she's going through all this bullshit to kill four people, and by the time she's done with her training, they're all going to be dead anyways.

Yeah ide binge watch or binge read a manga version

She doesn't really need their help. She's proven herself a competent enough killer. The only thing she could gain is the ability to change her appearance.

「THE HOUND」

>four people
I dropped the tv show, but I remember the list being way longer. Or did they cut down the characters in this version?

Whenever I read the books, I always pictured Jon Snow as anime character, probably similar looking to Lelouch.

A few of them have died. She's cut the list down herself as she's learned of their deaths.

Fuck off Sup Forums.

>Incest
>Lolis
>Waifus plenty
>Fantasy world
It's basically asking for an anime something.

Noones shitting on dany's weight here so it can't be Sup Forums

I want him back

Soon.
What is hype may never die.

I love this trope older master + young apprendice

>Jorah is the only interesting character in the entire Eastern continent.
The one that got friendzoned into banishment?

If some shitty show like Supernatural got an anime I really don't know whats taking them so long

What's up with all the main characters in GoT being insufferable or at best painfully boring? Doesn't matter which you look at, it's always the supporting cast carrying the scenes. Arya, Rob, the brats, blondie, johnny boy, all of them are boring as hell.

This. Loved Moribito so much I just bought the books.

Kissmanga is pretty decent too de geso

>>However his acting makes up for it.
That describes about a third of the cast.

The lone wolf and little cub trope gets me every god damn time.

They keep dying on their own before she gets to them.

That is, unless she has secret unconscious mind control powers that lets her get them killed without even trying.

But GoT is anime at this point.

Arya is currently in a training arc for example.

The show writers seem to want the characters to be just distinct goody two shoes heroes and evil cartoon villains, unlike the books.

>That feel when ugly growling feminista is going to kill every cool powerful male character on the show

The Daredevil shit with Arya right now is so fucking boring. Adventures with the Hound could have been fucking phenomenal.

Correct me if I am wrong but the TV show is past the books right? I haven't seen it nor have I read the fifth one(Dancing Dragon?). Are the doing a FMA 2003 thing and just going their own direction then?

They've got the author working on the show, but they've stated they've no intention of matching the two so pretty much, yeah.

It's been a filler season with some anime original since last season.

They are waiting for the fat fuck to release the source material.

It would probably work.

Sisterfucking, lolis, various plucky, adolescent protagonists, horrible, horrible deaths, lurid cruelty and betrayal, drama.

It would be like Medieval Fantasy LOGH, with sisterfucking.

And Craster, although they would not present his incest as sexy, more as creepy. (Leave it being presented that way for Douijins.)

Just so long as Georgie Boy got Editorial Fiat on stuff and the right to say "What, no, that's retarded, it shouldn't be that way" to the studio.

Yeah, it's pretty bland esp because it's completely out of the plot of the world, it's like we had a fucking focus on Ricken and wildling walking around outside the story.

Dany ONE TIME THING become commonplace is also pretty disappointing.

I'd watch it.

>>Dany ONE TIME THING become commonplace is also pretty disappointing.
Is this travesty of writing supposed to refer to Dany fire walking? Because she's done that precisely twice, and both times were appropriately epic.

>epic

Ignoring that, both events were magic, she isn't fireproof.

>But I, as a show watcher, say she is.

Good

>Granny, thanks for asking that. It gives me a chance to clear up a common misconception. TARGARYENS ARE NOT IMMUNE TO FIRE! The birth of Dany's dragons was unique, magical, wonderous, a miracle. She is called The Unburnt because she walked into the flames and lived. But her brother sure as hell wasn't immune to that molten gold.

>gray and gritty medieval fantasy
Just play DS

The author has said in interviews that he isn't directly involved this time. Normally he writes one episode a season but as I recall, he said in an interview that he won't be this time. The directors of the show have been given the ending, but how they get to it is up to them.