Study figures out why Sup Forums is the way it is

digest.bps.org.uk/2017/09/14/autistic-boys-and-girls-found-to-have-hypermasculinised-faces-supporting-the-extreme-male-brain-theory/

>makes so much sense now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4-2onb62y8
youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM
youtube.com/watch?v=FRVSSwJYqh0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So basically, if your face is feminine you are not an autist?

So Chad is really just too autistic to care what people think. OK.

>Literal autists are more masculine than baby faced betas

>tfw autist master race

We Chads now?

um what?

fucking hell i've got the stereotypical slav untermensch face am i gonna be ok?

WHO'S THE MAN NOW?

So that's why my head's so big.

youtube.com/watch?v=g4-2onb62y8

Autism is far from being his only problem

His face is masculine.

Varg's wife (who has the 'tism herself) believes that Autism is an Aryan superpower.

Extreme male brain makes sense to me. Most women on the far right are either totally crazy or autistic.

that's why autism is so common now, autists are fucking women left and right due to hypermasculinity

you mean pic related, yes?

as a boy, and the article is talking about children, he looked like a girl

also his adult face is above average masculine masculine

Napoléon is my dream woman. Please god i need Napoléon in my bonaparte.

*NOT above average masculine

I always had a very masculine face, but you can't really say I'm the epitome of masculinity outside of that.

Do you want Napoleon's Bonerpart?

Masculine =/= attractive you fucking tard. It has to do with face and skull shape.

fuck lads how can i get the tism?
i've already had my vaccines
can i get them a second time?

Believe it or not, some of us live in what can be described as 'intense world' where the brain is pver-processing, so much so the outward signs of what's going on is generally misunderstood by neurotypicals.

Maybe the ones diagnosed with autism simply never learned to hide it while the closet spergs developed ways to appear normal and used their manly mind to dominate their surroundings

>full beard at 15
>1,80 at 14
>as strong as a 20 year old at 13
>as smart as a 25 year old at 12
>aspergers
god's chosen people ;)

>may not want cuddling
I though we autistbros were feelfags

i think you have down syndrome lad

>autist
>feeling
You what?

the picture is just a joke. i save alot of faces on my pc

yeah but no autiste would allow himself to be emotionally vulnerable with anyone but his waifu or an anonymous chinese cartoon image board

no shit nigger i was joking

so people that look like girls are masculine? ok keep believing every article posting on Sup Forums you dipshit

Normie out!

Autism master race reporting in

seconding this

The only person I can be intimate with is my waifu (myself).

Just stick around here long enough

dont blame me i have autism :(

is that a Neanderthal?

i have lad
i just can't get past my normalfag nature
i'm /fit/ as fuck and good at talking to people
i desperately want to have the tism

probsbly just some irish dude

Undiagnosed aspergers, score extremely high on online tests, usually highest in the sperg threads. Was supposed to be tested as a child, but wasn't for reasons, a piece of me really doesn't want to do this anymore.

I think that guy's a veterinarian up in Canada or something.

harness the tism lad
the future is tistic

Jesus Christ

First got tested at 17 or so, as I was trying to fill in the test I asked her exactly what a few multi-choice answers meant, she asked why it mattered, and I flipped and told her she was a dumb bitch for asking, if the answers are inaccurate cos I don't understand the answers, the test is completely null. She didn't even make me finish it.

most important thread on Sup Forums

kek
alpha as fuck

Why would you want autism?

Only your feefee's would point to this post being a good post. fug kys, gas urself faggot, you deserve it.

ITS ALMOST HARVESTING SEASON

tfw EXTREME MALE

Have fun

cause all the cool kids have the tism

It's a matter of what for, the end rewards of life/career aren't that appealing. The enjoyment of weekend celebration was never a piece of my life, it's always been isolation. General society, human interaction and everyday mundane life is draining. Then if you fall down the cracks long enough, it seems impossible/improbable to be doing anything worthwhile and you spend your days doing tasks any idiot can do.

That's a good point, a test loses merit if it requires someone to fit the mold instead of give a correct feeling answer. And yeah, I've done that before as well, question something because of wording and an understanding that the selected verbiage is entirely subjective therefore doesn't hold much merit if it isn't concrete.

True.

for the race of course

>extreme male brain
kek, do these people just not hear themselves talk?

pffft

youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM

I am a legit diagnosed autist. I just became a wizard this year and have no friends in the real worl outside my family.

Why does this shitty mental disease exist again? What is the evolutionary reason for an obvious dead end like me?

Chris Chan would be handsome af if he lost weight

It's impossible to tell what's behind all that lard.

Just out of curiosity how old were your parents when you were conceived? And did they have IVF?

Autist here, I do look masucline in terms of prominent smile lines and eyebrow hair

Unfortunately other then that I look meh.

Also I'm anglo-saxon not nordic so idk if its a aryan thing lmao

Innit

>No real fear of dangers
No understanding of dangers and oblivious too danger. nothing to do with fear.

My mother was 34 and my dad was 40/41

So i'm not fucked beyond belief autist but I used to be a real sonic faggot back when I was 9

you forgot
>punch holes in wall if my little pony isn't on
hth

>the race
It's cool, but the race wasn't entirely there for me during a lonesome youth which was a combination of sperg nature, abusive out of hand nurture from a monster of a father. I more care about fellow victims of circumstance and those who fell through the cracks. A dream is to be a part of the downfall of kike/zionist empire, put those who are in position of power from nepotism in their place.

You were born as goyim/cattle and didn't have a community/culture to guide and nurture you. This mental disease is supposed to create obsessive extreme outliers that do things to the extreme in order to improve things. It becomes an issue when it isn't tended to and you obsess on the wrong things, all while you isolate yourself from the world doing so.

I'm unfortunately somewhat effeminate/frail looking and having a small stature. So I suppose I missed out on that genetic trait of the tism.

My dad was in his early 30s, my mom was late 20s (27-29). I do not know about ivf.

Considering none of my siblings ( I have four) have the 'tism, I just got a bad roll of the dice I suppose.

why are some turbo autists so pathetic lads?
i mean you can devote as much time as you want to some activity and you chose something like anime over gainz and braingainz
fucking pathetic
most great men could harness their tism for whatever they wanted

Same, with less wizard. Epilepsy too though so I have more or less got myself situated day to day, not really having to go out and stuff.
Its a shame because I'm one of the best mechanics and engineers going, I understand very complex machines with no difficulty what-so-ever, but people can fuck off

>muh large head!!!
Are you sure that its not that your body is small?

we wuz chads

>muh they were meanies so i hate them
they were mean to you because they thought you were a pathetic faggot
something that is completely in your control
i realized early on that the one dude who bullied me in middle school was the catalyst for my self improvement

There's a connection to age, I believe.
My folks were mid-late 30s

Right there, you proved that you don't understand and never care for extending a hand for those in suffering. The admin, teachers, students, it's all carry on with their own business. Don't look out for, care for and assimilate the outside. Hope they figure it out themselves, hope someone else does it for you. I have no true allies besides those I view my kin in struggle and we share a common enemy which is the kike.

Oh and my dad smoked crack when I was teen.

wtf britbongs

is that a shop? if not, holy shit

pathetic leftist rhetoric
denying a man his own struggle is the most jewish thing you can do
you should thank the people who pointed out your shortcomings
even if they did it with ill intent

could be?

youtube.com/watch?v=FRVSSwJYqh0

Nothing wrong with recrestional use, as long as you can keep it that way. I did. Brit BTW on holiday in roma, its great here.

Leftist you say, most of my views are extremely right leaning. There becomes a point where a struggle is too much to overcome, where everything comes down and crushes you. Thank them you say? What do you think no friends, no parental love, no grandparents, nothing from anyone does to a person. The only comfort becomes escapism through entertainment and web browsing, edited here, no motivation to continue interacting or explaining anything to you.

Proving my point, I genuinely do not give a fuck about you or the average person.

I feel like if i did crack i'd turn into the thin white duke

The study is garbage, there is no way to identify "hypermasculine" traits on a childs face, because all children are fully neotenized before puberty.

Just life scientists producing garbage as usual, nothing to see here.

>sasho posts the same pic in every thread

HAHAHAHAHA What the fuck that has to be photoshopped

not an argument
you saying you are right leaning is just a label you put on yourself
the right to a man's struggle is sacred, even if 1 in 100 make it anyone who succeeds wouldn't have it any other way, and anyone who doesn't but is gifted that success will realize that it's a hollow success

>kamen hides his flag because he like larping on a cambodian spearfishing forum

He did fairly well, didn't go to rehab or anything, just stopped at a point.

Are you suggesting that you cannot determine the gender of a child based on their face?

Exactly. Being fat softens facial features and fucks with facial aesthetics more than you know.

So many fat fucks don't even know they're handsome hidden under all that lard.

What do you have to offer to others? I was raised by God and am fulfilled in service to Him. It was necessary for me to be separate from others when I was young, for my own good as well as theirs. And every beating from the world is what makes me grow stronger because my strength is not my own. You don't have to be miserable, but misery does love company, doesn't it?

Bump for autism stories.

I always suspected I was too manly for this gay world.

So I'm a leftist because I pointed out a failing system where I and countless others fell through the cracks. The unabomber had an iq of 167, incredibly profound mind, greater thinker than I'll ever be failed due to overwhelming stimulus of extreme negative situations. You're just some fucktard who wants to believe in the super prodigies, where they are gods gift to earth and there would be no greater if given opportune situations for both.

Unique perception, creative thinking and problem solving. So you are telling me to submit to god which is a random variant depending on your region/family born to. I do not claim to know everything and the lack of proof/proof of god isn't convincing, so I state I'm agnostic. Do you know what your problem is, you love cherrypicking what to follow, what not to follow. Do you want to know why kikes succeeded? They divided your communities, they disintegrated your cultural habits/ethics, they made your religion fucking pathetic and docile. Kikes still have community, cultural habits which form successful rituals akin to asians. Nepotism becomes possible by kikes due to the demands from the community which entails inclusion/effort. Whites bought into the horse shit of fear, praying and entertainment opposed to striving towards more/greatness. Religion was a great invention, until it gets corrupted and perverse.

You got me

Ofc you can't the younger the harder it is to tell what sex it is