WSJD - World Trigger

Guys, this chapter is fucking incredible for so many reasons.

Boku no Hero Academia Shokugeki no Souma

user you have my thanks. Let's see how many people find the stuff Osamu does.

Y U U M A
U
U
M
A

DOES HIS UNPREDICTABILITY AND MADNESS KNOW NO BOUNDS?

EVERY FUCKING BATTLE WITH THIS GUY, SOMETHING NEW

>uses scorpion to delay the trion loss
>next scene with the slut he isn't using it anymore
What

Can you IMAGINE the hatesex between Rokuro and Katori?

It would be so intense.

he was using bagworm/scorpion to attack so he had to stop the bandage because of the 2 trigger limit border has.

He can't attack with it and close his wounds at the same time. The scorpion bandage is a stopgap.

Active trigger limit.

Teruya pls

what did you think would happen

Though at a certain close range her sniping should become less accurate.

Finally!
The cover is gorgeous.

Keep going OP, you're doing God's work.

This is funny. I like this.

The cover is great, seeing Replica makes me sad though.

>tries to distract and break Osamu mentally
hahaha, like that is going to work

Katori is...SUCH a bitch.

Finally he starts to sweat.

Osamu subtly preparing the trap while she talks is the best part, I didn´t notice the trion cubes at the bottom of the page at first.

ahem

After this battle she will fail for him, Osamu harem will be one made of angry girls that had wrong opinions about him when they first met.

Fucking brutal

Oh yeah, and it's convenient how much Asteroid and Spider look

I didn't notice until now that he's switched in the bottom panel to setup for this attack

Aaagh! So great!

Osamu pulling all of the stops. Brutal as fuck

Osamu first kill without support was pretty great.

Ha!

Fuck yes!

Holy fuck, Mikumo, what a badass.

Wew lad, Osamu becoming that teammate that gets shit done while you're not looking.

At least she didn't lose her head yet

GOD

IT'S FUCKING OVER, MAN

Daaaaaaaaaamn!

Ey, this guy is not bad at all, he is fighting pretty well with one arm against a Yuma with improved mobility.

This means Osamu scored two points, one on his own.

FUCKING UNSTOPABLE

What a machine.

Can you imagine the femdom hatesex you would get from Katori?

What a fucking turnaround! The whole fucking battle just turned with this chapter. It was always in Tamakoma-2's favour, but this was a windfal.

Katori is going to take one of these two out next chapter, somehow. Wouldn't end the chapter like this otherwise.

So anyway, yeah, fucking amazing.

What a chapter.

Thanks.
God I love Osamu wrecking people left and right. He had Katori squad in the palm of his hand the entire time.

Surprised Izumi is best Izumi

In another series there would be at least one doujin of Osamu having a threesome with Katori and Kitora, it would start as hatesex, but then Osamu would take the lead. Sadly this will never happen.

>Katori is pissed because the only teammate she likes is sorry and feels bad

I like it.

>Kitora: "These wires aren't a method to score points, they're way of helping your team-mates"
>Osamu immediately uses the wires to score points

Maybe not. Her last menacing moment might not mean anything at all.

katori's the one who is going to be assraped but will be ignored by Yuma for the next chapter as they deal with Teruya first by having a Trion foursome with her.

mark my word.

Teruya a qt. I hope she accomplishes something.

NEW SERIES Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

To be fair his success was largely due to his teammates. Chika incapacitated the ace of an enemy team and Yuuma assisted his second point. He had it a lot easier like this.

>implying a paralegic can do anything on her own without any support.

>Those bottom 2 panels
kek, realized he's so fucked

>Just gets up
>No victory panel of him grinning or thinking shit
Surprised, but that makes it so much better

Those short blades look pretty cool desu

>Katori just dodging
heh, does she not know what is a shield

>that chapter title

Oh fuck yes.

Well, that's what happens when you're in Tamakoma territory

>no time for that, gotta think about how to murder the next guy

I don't care how weak he is. This guy is based as hell

So, 8-0-0, 8-0-1 or 8-0-2? I don't think Katori will get anything done, Yuuma might bail out due to Trion loss and I can see Teruya getting Chika.

>literally forces his victim into his death bed

Damn son

Trion bodies naturally act to seal wounds and leaks over time. The bandage is just there to stop him from losing all his trion in the meantime.

8-0-0

this match is to demonstrate T-2 resolve and set them up for a rematch with Azuma

There's something funny about how Yuuma just slaps her hand off.

It's all thanks to the red wire trick

If Nino still call them shit after this I will be mad.

Chika finally gets over her mental block and takes down Teruya herself with Egret and Tamakoma 2 is set for A ranks.

This technique wouldn't work at all against Azuma. Against an ibis sniper you can't stay still for long or you'll get snipped through a building. They also can't have Chika sit in one spot against people with long range. This won't work against Azuma, Ninomiya or Kageura squad.

On the battlefield don't hesitate, just act. It's blow out or not at this point, who gives a shit about points?

He's good,too. If he still had his other arm he could of blocked Osamu's attack,too. Katori's mistake is what caused his loss here.

So who is going to be the most tsundere about Osamu's performance: Hyuse, Kikuchihara, or Ninomiya?

>rematch with Azuma
Nah, T-2 has nothing to prove to Azuma. And Azuma Squad might be knocked into Mid B since Suzunari looks to have some staying power in the top.

5-0-1. Teruya gets Chika and hides until time limit.

>He's good,too. If he still had his other arm he could of blocked Osamu's attack,too.
Nah. He could have blocked it as he is now using a Shield, but he didn't know it was coming.

Pretty sure Azuma squad has a match atm. so they might be gaining points after this.

Ninomiya definitely won't. He'll say they only got the blow out they did because of Captain Katori's lack of leadership skills and Kanzaki's unwillingness to tack decisive action until it was too late and finally, no enemy sniper to keep Chika under pressure made it effectively a handicap match for Replica squad. If you want a Ninomiya complement they'll have to impress him in a match where their opponents are just as into this as they are.

OSAMU BIN MIKUMO STRIKES AGAIN

Suzunari would have to have scored 0 points to drop back to Mid-B. Or Azuma would have to score way above their average of 2.25

>Yuuma
>mad-tier creativeness and adaptation powers
>Osamu
>god-tier keikaku balancing on the precog tier
>Chika
>could probably do EXTERMINATUS on the Neighbourhood alone
Literally "plz ban or afk" team. And it will only get stronger with Hyuse and capybara

It's crazy to think that a while ago Osamu couldn't even beat a marmod

>a while ago

That was over a hundred chapters ago

Unless you're talking about the passage of time in the story. It's been what, two or three months?

>Raygust in sword mode
Shoot him now, Kitora.

Of course, but I gotta give him some credit for bodying the most able bodied member of Katori Squad all by himself.

He could just deploy normal shield to block that

POST YFW OSAMU WAS THE MVP IN THIS BATTLE

I want punished Osamu going back to the past to kill his former self, like Archer did it. I don´t like Shirou, but the the trope about your future self being so done that has to go back in time to kill you is good.

Maybe that monstrous neighbor that mortally wounded Yuma was actually his future self coming back to stop him before the black trigger consumed his body

Kitora will still take credit for all of Osamu's acomplishments and insist that he must worship the ground she stand on.
>That's Kitora-sama to you

>must worship the ground she stand on

I can see this going in a very strange direction.
I like it.

Thanks for the dump, Vizanon.

It will never happen, but I love this fucked up stuff. That said, I hope that the BT user that almost killed Yuma will appear at some point, he was a mercenary, right?

Slightly apprehensive that all this focus on Katori could mean she might still pull out a win over Osamu and Yuma. She hasn't shown anything ace-like yet...

If she takes the two of them out at the same time she's taken out, that'd leave the follow-up chapter a 1v1 between Chika and Teruya.

It looks like next chapter is her backstory, so I'm thinking she and Yuma will take each other out.

I just love this 1st panel. The threads activating, forming hooks, expanding, changing colours.
And I love how it almost looks like Alektor and it's birds.

Is that Katori's leg lying there in the 2nd panel?

>she hasn't shown anything ace-like yet

user she went toe to toe with Yuma. If that doesn't count as ace-like i don't know what'll in you book.

Also
>...
stop that.

Yes

For the time being "scores" are:
Osamu 2/0/2
Yuuma 2/0/1
Chika 0/0/3
Nice.

aye it seems to be.
I love those small details.