LONDON ATTACK SUSPECT NAMED AS WHITE SUPREMACIST CLAUDE CALLEGARI

>LONDON ATTACK SUSPECT NAMED AS WHITE SUPREMACIST CLAUDE CALLEGARI

LONDON ATTACK SUSPECT NAMED AS WHITE SUPREMACIST CLAUDE CALLEGARI

bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-london-41218382

Looks like it was more right wing terror, Sup Forums is wrong yet again

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/claudeafcvines?lang=en
twitter.com/ClaudeAFCVines/status/531582621462306820
news.sky.com/story/fifth-british-army-soldier-arrested-over-alleged-neo-nazi-terror-offences-11025477
archive.is/bf45V
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/claude-missing-police-appeal-for-help-in-finding-arsenal-fan-claudio-callegari-a7113016.html
archive.is/dIJvf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking Italians.

MAMA MIA!

BAN ASSAULT BUCKETS

Fucking wops, always drawn to crime

BUT ITALIANS ARE NOT WHITE

You could tell when nobody died though.

He's got no shame. He's bragging about it on Twitter.

BAN FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE
>BAN FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE
BAN FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE
>BAN FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE

Samuelio Hyderino strikes again

Apparently he shouted "I'm fucking sick of it Robbie" as he threw the bomb onto the train. Possible second suspect?

People on site say he yelled "Wenger out!"

>He's got no shame.
Budweiser.

>no suspect named

>uk flag

eat shit, OP

I hate you and all muslim faggots like you. I hope someone shits on a quran just for you.

Police raided his house and found a huge arsenal

better than a huge man city I guess

What attack? I've been away for three hours, is there an attack?

We encourage all sides involved in the conflict to remain calm and reach an agreement.

top fucking kek

he's named ty and called him a nigger

LOL just figure it out my self. Part and PARCEL

The Metropolitan Police have confirmed that the explosion on a train at Parsons Green Station this morning is being treated as terrorism. Our city utterly condemns the hideous individuals who attempt to use terror to harm us and destroy our way of life. As London has proven again and again, we will never be intimidated or defeated by terrorism. I am in close contact with the Metropolitan Police, Transport for London, Government and other emergency services who are responding at the scene and leading the investigation. I will be attending the emergency COBRA meeting in Whitehall this afternoon with the Prime Minister. My sincere gratitude goes to all our courageous emergency responders and the TfL staff who were first on the scene. I urge all Londoners to remain calm and vigilant, and to check TfL’s website for travel advice.”

Sadiq Khan

Mayor of London

>SADIQ KHAN
>KNOWN MUSLIM
>KING OF ENGLAND

Arsenal of what? Pizza toppings?

Top kek

ope, it was a white guy, let the africans in

>let the africans in
this

Has terrorism officially jumped the shark?

>claude
It's the eternal Gaul

Pepperoni bomb.

You''re not funny, you're fat.

No wonder they called it "terrorism" so quickly

you ain't no gooner bruv

>ctrl+F "Claude"
>ctrl+F "white supremacist"
No hits
OP is a liar

chefs knives

10/10

No shit, that image is from a dead twitter account
twitter.com/claudeafcvines?lang=en

God, is Sup Forums this full of shills or this retarded?

>PEOPLE LIKE YOU

What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/ClaudeAFCVines/status/531582621462306820

Is this guy brittish Sam Hyde?

Both

Wenger stays, is response from his boyfriend

That's a spicy memeball!
Seriously has he been confirmed as a terror suspect or am I getting trolled?

No news on the perp, but 99% sure religion of peace.

ACTUAL SUSPECT NAMED AS FAMIR BLUDAHMED

this is the most important thread on Sup Forums:

Wait wait wait...... hold up!

So, this wasn't a religion of peace attack??? It was a White Supremacist??

Interesting...Earlier this month this happened:
>Fourth British Army soldier arrested over alleged neo-Nazi terror offences
news.sky.com/story/fifth-british-army-soldier-arrested-over-alleged-neo-nazi-terror-offences-11025477

Now, they're obviously not linked but we are seeing a common theme: White Nationalism/Supremacy is turning violent in the UK.

I can smell a race war...

I'm calling it!! Before Christmas, we'll have another religion of peace attack! Following that attack, we will see more headlines or White Nationalist/Supremacists being arrested on Terrorism charges OR successfully pull off an alt right terrorist attack!

Arsenal's angriest fan: the very best of angry Claude vines

cool meme

PART AND PARCEL
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C
E
L

If Khan didn't say those words, this wouldn't even be happening, but he did and now it has given rise to justification of the bombings regardless if it is Pisslamic or not.

>whites will become the new ISIS when we're the minority
>enforce a cast system and neo paganism
>spread HIV among niggers and muslims
>dodge of peace for everyone

Claude is /ourguy/, only a matter of time until he calls ty a stupid facking nigger on Arsenal fan tv

More like false flags to justify the police state in really stomping down any British men who still have testicles

Get out while you can (but you still can't come here because we still only allow in shitskins)

Did anyone even die?

underrated

part and parcel

This was all planned out by MOSSAD user last two nights....

Total Fucking Set Up

31018 is really their map to the layouts in the London Attacks.....

Even has a proposal for war that they are discussing now.

>CLAUDE CALLEGARI
WOW

Not only its a lie - this guy is called goonerclaude on twitter and it's known Arsenal Fan. At 12:09 he shared a tweet about some Arsenal stuff - some shirts.

Some idiot took his pic and falsy claimed him as a terrorist and almost all idiots in this thread swallowed this without thinking.

>tfw you know you are superior

Are you accustomed to swallowing UK cucks? Is it easy for you to eat any kind of shit without thinking? Oxford education I guess

>top kek

white flags?

archive.is/bf45V

Look at all the mapped symbology used

This was announced as they set these up days ago when they get the intel about the attacks..

They create the Jihadi overseas, move them into the area, and when they are given their orders by the Informants that are planted, the Intel agency then ignores the coming attack and plots a counter intelligence front on these channels

all timed around FOUR hurricanes in a row, the North Korea issues, and now the continued threats of terror while they ask :

WARTHEN?

Now we have a Snake in the Grass

need more pls

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SET UP

ALL LAID OUT WITH CITIES AS CODEWORDS AND OTHER TOTAL FRONTS USED TO CRANK OUT A SET OF OPS IN THE LOCATION THAT FITS THEIR RECENT MEMES AND OTHER FADS THAT HAVE BEEN ACCELERATED IN THE MEDIA TO CONVINCE US TO FLOOD THE INTERNET WITH THEM

EVEN MICROSOFT PAINT IS BEING SHUT DOWN

WONDER WHY?

I USE IT ALL THE TIME.

This makes no sense at all dude.

>symbology

t. Symbolism

>Cicada

This doesn't fit cicada's past methods or actions. They're an internet and technology cult who believe in self apotheosis, not suicide bombing.

IT'S PART AND PARCEL WITH A MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY GOY

> implying the eternal Gaul is bad

Chikety check yourself before you wrikety wreck yourself

Thats stupid and so are you.

>when you get drunk with your mates and you try to be cheeky so you put a bucket full of paint in a plastic bag and strap some wires into it then take it on the train with you on the ride home from the last pub of the night and you end up getting raped in prison by niggers for the rest of your life

I hope this motherfucker finds and sues your nigger ass, and the FEDs make gookmoot give your IP. You're libeling a man.

OP inserts link to support OP's argument. The sauce refutes OP's argument.

HI Sup Forums

My fucking sides, very honorable post desu san

SHeeeeit!
for once it wasn't the religion of peace.

What the fuck did I miss?

THEY FOUND THE REAL GUY:

>No Sam Hyde edits yet
What happen Sup Forums?

mods prune/404 any sam hyde threads

Is he coming for Wonga next?

>CLAUDE CALLEGARI
>CC
>33

Probably another Mason hoax, like the two bridge incidents, Grenfell Tower, and the Manchester bombing. Learn about the crisis actors! The news is 99% scripted propaganda. Journalists are lying rats.

>for once it wasn't the religion of peace.
Did you bother reading the source you dumb fuck? This guy has nothing to do with it, bothering on the Big Black Cock about him. It's being called a JIHADI ATTACK on Sky right. You've been trolled by a leftist asshole, and mods allowing a man to be libeled.

can we get a running tally of wat /po/'s been right and wrong? a part versus parcel list?

its time we close the border to italy
>b-but muh pizza
we will live

The man is a missing football fan being libeled by leftist scum. Report this commie scumbag:

"Essex Police are appealing for help in finding Claudio Callegari, better known as ‘Claude’ from ArsenalFan TV, after he went missing on Thursday.

Arsenal supporter Claude, who rose to prominence through his appearances on ArsenalFan TV where supporters debate matches outside the Emirates Stadium after games, was last seen at 11:30am on Thursday.

Police added that both they and his family are “extremely concerned for his welfare” and have asked anyone who may know of his whereabouts to contact them immediately.

by Taboola Sponsored Links
A statement released by Essex Police on Thursday night read: “Claudio Callegari, 53, of Chapel End, was last seen at 11.30am today getting into his works vehicle, a black Ford Galaxy taxi, registration LM64 EKG. He is white, of large build, 5ft 10ins tall and is bald with brown eyes. He is thought to be wearing a white shirt and black trousers."

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/claude-missing-police-appeal-for-help-in-finding-arsenal-fan-claudio-callegari-a7113016.html

at least sand niggers know how to build bombs that work, this faggot basically blew up a firework

Please archive or screenshot
archive.is/dIJvf

>can we get a running tally of wat /po/'s been right and wrong? a part versus parcel list?
he's lying to you , you dumb fuck. the man in question is a missing Arsenal football man. He has nothing to do with this shit. Check the source the scumbag left.

>Please archive or screenshot
Fuck arcive or screenshot here. A man who has NOTIHNG TO DO with any of this shit is being libeled, and retards aren't check it, and aren't reporting it. He has nothing to do with this shit, it was a JIHADI ATTACK.

This is a missing football fan. CHECK THE BBC SOURCE THE ASSHOLE LEFT.

It's win win. Either whites are doing the attacks and waking up or non whites are doing the attacks and proving us right.

How long until Troopz actually bombs Arsenal?

It really isn't something I'd put past him.

I wonder if he has a nice cabinet at home

Shut it, you Paki cunt.

>Supermarket Lidl has offered to assist a police investigation into the terrorist incident on the London Underground

Oh well, at least we can expect the real perpetrator to be found now that someone competent is helping our esteemed police force.

>white people defending themselves from foreign invasion
>rightwing terror

Will you cucks ever learn?

Kek

>ctrl+f
>THEY'VE RELEASED AN IMAGE OF THE SUSPECT
>dissapoint

M8 the suspect is still on the lose. Happening will be later tonight

Calm down goys it's just Sup Forums shitposting. they are our eternal allies.

>they opened his utensil drawer

Another sand nigger.