Arab in Australia AMA

Married my aussie wife in 2015 and we've had 2 kids so far she's adopted my culture quite well. Anglos are quick to assimilate sadly they have no identity. I'll answer anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/drugprxncess/status/564659513287266304?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Or you can bend the knee and accept your new brown kangs. Weakpill.

>Arab in Australia AMA

When you leavin'?

Soon.....

Never. I'm well-paid and well taken care of. Its a nice country I like it here.

Idk what that is but I don't drink so unlike 99% of the anglos I can actually avoid sticky situations.

Yeah I got a question: what's your address?

You best google the cronulla riots wogboy because 2.0 electric boogaloo is on its way.

kek.

Make her wear hijab pls

Hey aussies.
What you think about slavs migrant?
Ortodox.
White

better than all the poos we're shipping in

it would be a welcome change to the filth we are letting stream in at the moment

all the women in aus seem like lefty lanky whores

32 Alenni Road/ Perth
She does she's a good wife.
Only if you convert to Islam.

Are you a mudlism?

After living next to Russians for a while I would be a happy man if I never had to talk to one in person ever again

How inbred are you?

The "filth" is the only skilled labor here. There's no production outside of some mines factories are nearly non-existent. Australia has no skilled labor. I welcome all colored skilled labor here.

This is a slide post. It is not politics and probably made as part of a raid.

Signs
>provocative anti-Sup Forums content
>little effort
>ask me anything or story-telling format that claims some real life event occurred that probably never happened.

Sage and report. This is off-topic, not-politics and a low quality thread that will be deleted with enough reports.

I believe you, saw a lot of burka white girls here.
And lot of riced beta white males.

>T. Malaysian on vacations
>Sydney

No.
Not at all.
Hardly I'm an active pol user. Your failure to realize that there are differing political opinions is not my problem.

Many such cases. Australia is the USA of Asia i.e a gigantic racial melting pot.

the kids are anglos, good luck serving your whole live to anglos.

Sure sure. No need to lie abdul, do you call your mother, aunt, or your father ,uncle?

Yeah, met quite a lot of chinese saying.
>We cum to australia because of oppotunitis!
>This is a land of chanze!
>You wok hard, you kan be rick!

Just like the old US film.

I don't think so.
No but unlike anglos I maintain relations with my family. Which is why my culture is beating yours.

Tell me that happed?
Noice, annoying, filthy?

Lots of poos come to aus to drive uber.
Crazy money.

Didnt your culture cut your inbred weiner to make you bleed like a girl on her rags?

How many brothers and sisters did your mom and uncle give you?

I know a ton of Indians that come here on contracts from corporations for IT positions and consultancies. So much money to be made. Meanwhile the average aussie
:OI M8 I'M A BRIKKK LAYERR H3H3H3

This. Us Anglos are like Jews. If the mother's an Anglo the kids will be too. They're only humouring you, they still worship Lord Beady Oswald Mosely (PBUH) and partake in Aryan blood drinking rituals.

>My culture is beating yours
Let me fix that for you

>White people are currently in a phase of granting your people some small modicum of power and influence, and when you invariably repeat the mistakes you're doomed to repeat of attempting soft coups and destruction of western civilizations, you will eat dirt like you always do and have.

Unfortunate, because i actually think Islam, similar to old-world Christianity, offers a lot of practical and meaningful guidelines to family life for those incapable of coming to their own conclusions. A yoke perhaps, but likely a necessary one at this evolutionary stage.

is your wife hot?

do you ever have to beat her when she's not being obedient?

ever had to bring your parents over when 1 person doing the beating just wouldn't suffice?

you know what?

fuck this thread.

mexican here, with my white wife and 9 kids. AMA

My mother and uncle never mated.
My weiner's okay my lady likes it.
Nah the mother is practically more arab than I am. She cooks our food she celebrates my religious holidays, cultural/national holidays etc etc. She's even learned arabic to better communicate with my parents.
Tl;dr desu f am

Why do you like larping online? What did your parents not provide you with in early childhood to make you want to do such fucked-up shit in adulthood?

Can you convince anyone here that you're an Arab and not just a suntanned butthurt faggot?

Are you voting yes or no?
Are the muslim community all voting no secretly while not telling anyone so they don't lose the support of the left?

I have never beaten my wife she is very pretty the average aussie features though. Blue eyes blonde hair and fair skin.

ugly dirty monkey with stinky food
if a was au i kick your ass every day, piss on you and fuck your wive coz she is whore

I could but what's the point of taking a picture of my foreign driver's license and ID. Proving something to you? I don't really care enough to my dude.
I'm voting fuck no and I'm not muslim.

kek LARPing faggot

Yes that's typical of us Anglos. We're doing it to mock you. I hope you don't let her cook, shell spike the food with Aryan blood and you'll develop a taste for it. There's no going back once you've tried it.

And my anglo friends and chinese friends work at law or IT fields hate them.

>Fucking indians, took the jobs and always slacking off.
>Boss just fired that poos, only 1 in 10 are good coworkers.
>Shit user, you have indians neighbour? Aren't they stinks? Just one of them in the offices can piss off me.
>Have you eat their curry? Noice taste, mate.

>Can you convince anyone here that you're an Arab and not just a suntanned butthurt faggot?
of course not! hahhaha!

>believing this shit b8 thread

I'm not but sure if that helps you in your denial so be it Hans.
Nice.
Never said all of them are good but I know a great many on such contracts with bloated salaries.

Mashallah, mashallah my habibi.
Is your wife muslim?

Stop replying to slide threads you fucking retards.

She was an atheist but converted to Christianity to marry me.

>Never. I'm well-paid and well taken care of. Its a nice country I like it here.

>its another 'this country isn't a shithole i think i'll stay here' post
as if people expect anything different

>I could but what's the point of taking a picture of my foreign driver's license and ID. Proving something to you? I don't really care enough to my dude.
Did they never give you cuddles?
Was it the bullying at school?
Or is it the perpetual state of virginity?
I'm very confused and am having trouble interpreting your current situation.

Exactly

Slide thread?
Its not bait if its real though.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

(((They))) gave me all the tools to my success I thank (((them))).
Even the map is brown. How fitting.

>tatts
nice bait mate almost had me

...it's nisem

That's not my wife just a nice piece of ass I saw on Sup Forums the other day.

either way nice bait

how fun is it to larp as a minority of your country?

You're either Lebanese or Jordanian, aren't you?
Tsk, tsk, tsk. I'm disappointed, brother.

Catholic or poor.

Minority for now.
Lebanese.

>as if minorities have the self awareness of what you just said
larp better pls

you're arab but don't beat your wife....
so do you have any kind of live in servant that is poo/gook you take your frustrations out on then?

>didnt even spell it right
post a pic of the palm tree
i dont understand this bait, who lives there?

>9 kids
are they all the same colour?

>Lebbo
At least you're a well established, culturally nil minority.

Idk what you just shat out.
I do some boxing with a cousin.

half chink half white
he's a happa fuckstick

he is larping let him have fun and bait dumb dumbs

No one you need to know of...
You're kinda getting "baited" by your own sense of the word. You're quite stupid aren't you my friend.

Similar here situation.
I am asian and I have natural blond gf for 2 years , I took her virginity and we fuck everyday.
She adopted very easy my culture.
I think that women are naturally to be culture and race traitor because they don't care about that at all.
You can be black, white, yellow or green most important thing is not to sperg.

I'm a Chinese national that runs a production business for a company that is based back home, so no

its nisem, i'm sure of it by this , this and

Pretty much good luck to you both. What do you do for a living? Does she work? Mine is a zoologist here.

are you a test sample that formed an attraction?

hahahaha this cunt's alright

I am programmer and she "professional" housewife.
She is now intrested in web development and she is going to study this year.
I like to lurk here from Sup Forums for adnauseaum threads.

Hey you're alright stay out of Melbourne CBD tomorrow.

Very nice how old is she to be studying if you don't my asking.

twitter.com/drugprxncess/status/564659513287266304?lang=en

ah wait, you're just baiting. Idk why I believed an Aussie Arab would spend time in this shithole

What is your religion?

You think you're slick huh

She is 19 year old , I am few years older than her..We met when she was 17 year old.
Good luck Arab friend don't let politics infect you and your family.

Christian my northern pagan friend. Tell Antsa I say hello.

Thanks lad good luck to you too.

Are you from Gulf, Levant, Egypt or Iraq?

Lebanon so I suppose the Levant.

Did you just assume my religion?

Oh, and Antsa is too busy getting pillaging with his mongol horde right now.

I'm Arab and I was thinking about browning whitey. The problem is that the Arab race doesn't have that many people. So maybe having more mixing within is better. I could get another wife by polygamy isn't legal here. Also it's hard to choose between Iranian women, white women and latina when it comes to non Arab.

Did your parents rejected her at first?

getting pillaging -_-.

Fug.

A little bit but they accepted her eventually. White women have the stigma of being known as whores.

Tell Antsa that I'll fuck his boipucci if bannerlord isn't out soon.

Nigger here in Canada. I'm thinking about blacking some white sluts, having them carry my seed.

Do it.

I hate meeting Russians in real life. There's something very wrong with them.

It's Mehmet Pasha you have to talk to then.

Oh, and why do you waste your time on this nazi wannabe message board?