Her facial expressions are starting to feel desperate

her facial expressions are starting to feel desperate

t. Nishikata

No, they aren't.

Cuck.

She was extremely blunt that chapter. But at least she got him thinking/considering the scenario of him being in love with her.

>I couldn't possible be the person takagi likes, I only spend almost half a day with her every day

The last chapter was surprisingly open. Can't wait for the festival.

Is only the time he would win if he kissed her first?

please no

Kiss or confession wins. But she´ll win too in that case so she can´t really lose. Just as keikaku´d.

"School Bully Not So Tough Since Being Molested" chapter when?

why doesn't she stop being a bitch and just confess to him?

She probably wants him to realize that he likes her first, she reads him like a book, so she most likely noticed that he has feelings for her.

Also because she just loves teasing the shit out of him.

>most likely
Dude, he´s blushing constantly around her. It´s super obvious even to other characters.

muh

If Nishikata were to confess soon, would the story still work as him trying to do lovey dovey stuff, Takagi teasing him, he tries and fails to get back at her, and then later she ends up doing lovey dovey stuff established earlier to close the chapter?

>muh what?

>>muh what
this thing she's stepping on in pic related

I´d be okay with that but i think confession is gonna be the last chapter sadly.

It's sad to think that the story will most likely end once he confesses. Because i want to see stuff like that.

He would never believe her.

And it's better if he comes to her. People don't always like having things handed to them, they want to feel like they earned it, or that they suffered for it, or did it the hard way. Apparently people just liking each other and dating each other because they do isn't as fun as drama.

MUH
U
H

why is she so sexy, yet I can't seem to fap to her.
I don't like this feeling

I want him to move on and leave her heartbroken. Bonus points for bullying.

Why do I find this so sexy?

There better be a timeskip

Because she's a child?

nah that's definitely not it

Can't fap to cuteness

Takagi san is cute

adorable

>Couple
>Takagi acts cute
>Nishikata is awkward
>Takagi still teases him like always
>Nishikata in charge of damage control
>tries to get back at her
>unknowingly says or does something unspeakably cute in his panic
>Takagi dere: MAX
>He can't handle the cute
>"Even if I embarrass her, I still can't win against Takagi-san."

I want to see a timeskip.

>43 replies and no mention of NTR yet
Is this finally gonna be the thread Sup Forums?

>your post
nope.

would lick

This is why we can't have nice things.

delete this.

This is why we can't have nice things

Things are escalating too quickly, it needs more simple playful teasing.

YES
PLEASE.

post yfw this goes on for thousands of chapters covering their relationship, highschool, college years and married life

Can't forget about children. Imagine them having a smug daughter.

You retarded?

Even if you are sexually attracted to a person does that really justify wasting so much time with it? I don't understand why she doesn't use her time to do something better, like reading a book or whatever else. You only have one life, you cannot waste too much time of it with something that might not be possible.
Also, why she just doesn't offer to pay him for sex? Maybe he would accept the offer and she could finally finish her quest for his dick.

>even if you are sexually attracted to a person
user that's just love

This. Even a emotionally autistic guy like me knows about this manga concept.

So insted of human interaction with person one loves or feels confortable woth one should read about human interaction. Almost all great books deal with human interaction with love being key component or with internal human state again with love being key component. From Karamazov to Gatsby.

He's stupid and has low self-esteem along with his crush on Takagi. It's why he always fails against her and continues to try to one-up her to no avail.

I have wondered why MCs can't tell a girl probably likes him when she's either the only or one of the few people in his life. Now I think the answer may be *because* he's someone like that. Still upsets me though.

He is 12. Of course he wouldn't just go out and yell "HEY EVERYONE I'M IN LOVE WITH THE GIRL THAT REGULARLY BULLY ME"

How do you get the idea that he loves her? As far as I can see it, she's the one spending time with him. He wouldn't even be even aware of her, if not for her permanent teasing.

I'm going to marry Takagi!

Kissu when?

Probably when it ends and time skips to high school.

>How do you get the idea that he loves her?
Are you dense or just pretending to be retarded?

The post is about why he can't tell she likes him, not about his being honest about his feelings.

He is not honest with his feelings, so saying that she's just teasing him and he is taking the bait it's easier than dealing with the fact that she likes him and he likes her.

I think you are interpreting way to much into his reactions. He gets embarrassed when Takagi approaches him or asks him embarrassing questions. He has no experience so that's normal for a guy. That's it.
Being constantly in contact with a person may change their feelings but for now its Takagi being in love with him, not the other way around.
Calling names wont change that fact

Takagi is obviously the one being in love with

He has clearly attracted to her and has shown to be let down when Takagi goes "lol just kidding". He also just asked her out, not something you'd normally do if you didn't like someone.

You're either dense, a lazy reader and trying to convince yourself it's one sided for some reason when it's not and it's a two way affair. But that's for you to decide.

>He also just asked her out
Did he? She pretty much rubbed it in
>if you didn't like someone
Are you Japanese so you cant tell the difference between love or like? I never wrote he didn't like her, but you really are a total shut in if you think that you have to love a classmate just to ask her out.

I know you're probably some sort of socializing expert, but people mess up like and love outside of Japan.

Even in English, there's a difference between "like" and "like like".

Those episodes of Hey Arnold were a fucking abominations.