WSJD - Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

"Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary" is a new WSJ manga from newcomer Kentaro Itaki about Enma's daughter and the human male she recruits to fight demons. It looks fanservicey and actiony but with a very nonstandard female lewd. I'm excited about this, but I just know Viz would never keep a manga like this running every week. I haven't read it yet, so let's read together.

Oh, and Kimetsu no Yaiba ranked REALLY well this week! Sixth place! Is there still hope...!? Will dump later.

Boku no Hero Academia Shokugeki no Souma World Trigger

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/FscpUXAb
exhentai.org/g/158572/cbfdfb0207/
shonenjump.viz.com/website-survey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you will never be shrunk down and played with by a cute loli demon

Oh yeah, heroine's something of a loli.

Can't say the cover art is doing anything for me

It reminded me of Neuro, somehow. It kinda has the same sort of manic atmosphere.

Personally, I like it a lot. It's not super amazing art, but it feels oldschool.

THICK

YES

Cute kid.

Lucky

The art and the story is okay but the fan service just looks weird with this mangaka's art style.

By the way I'm just going to give the Kimetsu no Yaiba chapter 13 transcript to you if you're planning to dump it later. Script was finished a while ago. teddy's face down in a ditch somewhere. Going to let him do the typesetting as usual when he reappears. I've got other stuff I need to work on.

pastebin.com/FscpUXAb

Oh, lucky.

I think it's clear that it's the guy's first work, but I don't think the fanservice looks "weird" necessarily. It's not like the first chapters of Soul Eater where the fanservice looked DRASTICALLY out of place.

Also, thanks!

succ

I feel like from his art style, thick sweaty legs is the best we're going to get as far as actual good fanservice. Everything else does look odd.

eww

That's cool.

I think this way of seals/spells is cool.

pfff

Ok, i lost. That headbutt was too much.

>How far have you gone, anyway?
Wow, dude, hold your horses.

Skeezy

It should be noted that Viz made a typo in the TL note. The seal says lie, not life.

Lewd

That's one fetish I didn't expect to see in a WSJ manga.

Ha! I like that more than the standard of just hitting a guy who's been an accidental pervert.

I thought "life" didn't make any sense.

Wow, uh

fucked up

>hyperspace hammer
>oldschool style
>magical girl kicking ass and servicing fans

Alright I'll give radish-head a shot.

I'm always happy with an artist who knows the appeal of "a hint of butt cheek"

I know that look!

I like the girl.

Hm, I think I see where this is going and I think it might be rather interesting.

I thought these homos from Viz don't allow lewd manga in theirs WSJ since they skipped Just tits Lady, Onsen Yuuna and something

The thighs and indention are A tier
rest is solidly C

I should've known, with how scummy he was being.

>you will never know the feeling of those thunder loli thighs pressing against your head

This is an interesting take on powerups.

So basically, because he's filled with ill intent toward criminals he can be overtaken by malice. That's legit interesting.

same here

DAHAHAHA

Ogre or oni? I'm assuming oni? What do the raws say?

Oni are always cool.

One niggling thing, I think, is that this is a liiiiittle awkward of a reveal. It could just be handled better. I don't think it's awful, though, thankfully.

>second panel
Oh, great, now I'm thinking of Studio Tar/Kyouichirou exhentai.org/g/158572/cbfdfb0207/

thisismyfetish.jpg

Do you have Boruto's first chapter by Viz? I wanted to read the official translation.

You know it, user.

Oni.

I can get it, but sorry I really don't feel like it. I don't even want to look at that series. Really, looking at it might be the worst part with that art and those designs.

fuck yes, Japanese goblins

It has been out for ages, do you even horriblescan?

Jesus Christ how horrifying

Fucking Lulluco

Nah, no problem. Thanks anyway.

I couldn't find anywhere. Do you have a download link or something?

I especially like this because the MC isn't made to look especially cool or anything. For once, it's also a "dark power" that's legitimately dark and brought about by the heroes own ill will (kind of like Helck's dark energies). The main heroine is also very obviously skilled and powerful so it shouldn't feel like the MC will overpower her in time. Lastly, since it's slightly more comedic instead of battle focused, I feel like I can not worry about powerlevels.

Oh, and there's variety in the girl's powers which is always good.

oh yes

that's it

It reminds me of Neuro in the art, the storytelling and the concept. It's probably going to get a plot in the mystery of who killed King Enma.

Cool, imaginative, vicious (look at that fucking tongue rip), somewhat stylish, some good thought put into the concept of their abilities.

Oh yeah, I definitely like this series.

I haven't read Neuro but from what I know about it yeah, in a lot of ways the two are smilar.

This actually isn't half bad. Kinda early Bleach-ish with some Neuro thrown in

I think im going to enjoy this.
I hope it'll get positive reception in nipland

So... She goes nopan in her usual attire?

I wouldn't be surprised if who killed King Enma also killed the MC's mother, but I hope that won't be the case.

She doesn't get mad, SHE GETS EVEN

Literally

Survey if you're under the impression that viz might actually care about your opinions:
shonenjump.viz.com/website-survey

I am really liking this. This is definitely something I would read on the regular regardless of WSJD or whatever. I don't LOVE it, but yeah it's right in my wheelhouse. I can see it surviving, but who knows...? WSJ already has a more fanservice-centric series (that's unfortunately doing quite well) and this series might be kind of weird. I wonder.

More fetish fuel!

>collar
>lolidom
Even MORE fetish fuel!

uhh wrong page viz user

kinky

Here's the page from last week summarizing the series.

Never mind, Im being retarded

Author Comments!

nope, just similar to an early one

see: the last panel

aw, what a nice first comment from the author

usually for new series the author(s)' comment is very generic.

>Togashi talking about his back pain
>FUCKING AGAIN

One the best first chapters, if not the best, since boku no hero academia. This series definitively has potential. What the fucking am I saying? LOLITHIGHS.

Good for Ashihara, he sure will be a cool uncle.

This is defiantly a great debut, it's on my watch list now oh man when will we see more thicc loli thighs

>Komi making up for how he didn't talk about the earthquake last week

Technically not a thread for it but I'll post Kimetsu no Yaiba's latest chap here

Chapter 13
You are...

>The thing right in front of his eyes that he is in hot pursuit of is---

That's a cute comment from the author

You've got my vote Itani

Togashi please, we know you're hearting

>>Memories of Kibusuji Muzan in the demon's mind---

>You can't tell anybody okay?

>You can't tell anybody anything about me.

>If you say something then I'll know immediately...

>I've always been watching you.

>I can't say!

>I can't say!

>I can't say! I can't say!

>I can't say!

Demon sfx: Shake shake

>...

>That frightening scent was enough to shock the demon right into his bones...

So MC is a third year in middle-school and is about average for his height
FeMC is not much shorter than MC

Why is everyone calling her a loli? Is an average-height 14 year old girl a loli now?

I appreciate the lolithighs but there's some fun stuff in here as well. I mean compared to those last three ultra lewd WSJs