Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with these people? They'll find any way to try to attack Trump...

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with these people? They'll find any way to try to attack Trump. This shit is getting out of hand.

Is this the liberal version of saying halal foods fund ISIS

I assume so. They say it's racist Because Starbucks has stores in buildings owned by Trump. Therefore, in their eyes, it's supporting racism.

"Pumpkin Spice Latte fund 'white supremacy' in Trump White House"
>T. Alexa Jones

You get spared on the day of the rake.

Shit going to starjew tomorrow ordering one saying my name is trump just to toss it in the trash...

Do you think would get me? Or do you think they would take it as I think trump is trash? I'm hoping just the name will set them off

They're trying to meme Starbucks as the white equivalent of nignogs and fried chicken. Retarded, I know.

it's almost as if I'm in the Idiocracy world

They'll probably think you are an SJW scum being brave.

wtf i love hipster lattes now

Djkdnslapsndndjeiwoxncbcjsksldnfnfjdjfncnxkskfncnfiwoakxncjxoslsnxjdkdkdkxirkkxkdndkdifmfndosldmckfk

If you already buy from starbucks. start saying your name is Donald T

It must be nice to live in a country where you can afford to care about the coffee the presidential staff drinks instead of all the money the presidential staff stole.

lets be honest, I stop caring about any headline that has the word feminist in it

maybe 40 years ago they had something legitimate to say, no its all twisted logic, kind of like a woman

Double win - maybe some cucks start to imitate you gaining more profits for SB.

I thought the official white nationalist drink was milk? Now it's lattes?

Only a vapid feminist would focus on something as inconsequential as 'pumpkin spiced lattes'. Just goes to show how priviliged they are, either that or feminis, has devolved into the adverttising wing of Starbucks, which wouldn't be all that surprising.

Idea: We should try to rebrand pumpkin spice lattes as the white nationalist drink of choice. Lefties will take it seriously and trash all the young white women who also like the drink, further pushing them towards us. It could also make a hilarious meme/ad. Pumpkin Spice Lattes: the official drink of western civilization

I still say milk is the superior beverage. The master drink. Let's strike the leftists where it'll do the most damage. Calcium. Their bones are already brittle.

Milk is actually not good for your bones....

Enjoy your estrogen water

Fuck, really?

>Milk is bad
Peddle your wares elsewhere merchant

I dont take health advice from twink mode manlets. Sorry.

Yea look it up. It can pull calcium from your bones because of the types of acids in it. You have been lied to your whole life. #redpill

its official! hipsters and newfags are white supremacists!!

When will the left boycott food because it's racist, anti-semitic, nazi, anti-gay???

They will soon die off if this happens

Halal food does fund ISIS since the Imam that performs the rite perceives a tax on the meat.

TWO PUMPS

>be me on the way to work
>stop at Starbucks
>wearing my MAGA hat
>tranny barista asks for my order
>"pumpkin"
>xer smile fades
>"spice"
>the lobby goes quiet
>even David has stopped typing on his apple
>"latte"
>the barista puts on xer best stronk face, but xer lip quivers as it dares me to repeat the order.
>clear throat
>"May I please have a pumpkin spice latte?"
>a half black girl convinces her white friend to quickly leave in solidarity
>"FUCK DONALD TRUMP." she shouts while tugging on the white girl's arm who looks aroused.
>qt hispanic manager appears and puts her hand on the baristas shoulder
>"Go ahead and take a break, hun. I'll make this racist drink."
>"Let me guess. You want whole milk with that? Would you like WHITE chocolate with that too?" she says with a smug look
>"Does the white chocolate have any trans fats?" I ask with a wink
>she blushes and laughs, then looks around nervously
>notice one of her sideburn hairs accidentally falls into the drink
>disgust.jpeg
>pay for it anyways

>go to coffee shop
>wearing pork eating infidel shirt
>feminist purple haired woman looks at me a smirks in disgust, turns her nose up at me
>order a flat white (plain coffee. 2 sugars)
>bitch gives me an occassional evil eye over the next few minutes until my coffee is made by the barista. watch her to see if she does something to my coffee, she knows i'm watching her.
>slams coffee down on bench, sticks out efpos machine like a rude bitch, attacks like a total cunt.
>tell her " oh thank you, order yourself a big cup of shut the fuck up you retarded cunt"
>walk out smiling

>

>walk into dunkins
>see hijab chick at the register
>blush and avoid ordering anything with pork

:)