I don't really get why people keep trying to attack our capital, or us in general desu. Islamist Millitants...

I don't really get why people keep trying to attack our capital, or us in general desu. Islamist Millitants, the IRA - fuck, even the Blitz. Like, I'm not particularly patriotic, but if there's one thing us Brits are, its unmoving. As general publics/nationals go, our culture is basically built on the principle of "I'll complain politely if the other person's interested but eh, what can you do?".

Like, I don't really get watching the fallout from attacks in America or Paris; it all seems really hysterical. But I think that's just because, as someone whose grown up in Britain, I'm just programmed to think "oh my god this is terrible, but better keep things in perspective".

Fuck, we had a concert hall full of kids attacked and the most sentimental we got was singing an Oasis song about literally not looking back in anger.

london is a muslim town, anyway. why attack their own peeps?

part and parcel for country involve in war

What do you expect with a population so ignorant, that they elect a muslim mayor?

t. leftist damage control of the facebook variety
>implying the IRA is relevant today
>implying you were even alive when they were

Central and west london are still very white, because those are the wealthy areas.

It's so sad to read stuff like that. "This part of England is still white". What a nightmare.

Yup. It's over man, whites are fucked. Boomers fucked us when they let all the planeloads and boatloads of them in during the 60s and 70s. How could they sit and watch that and think that it would never become a problem? Absolute fucking retards.

If the apparently well-provisioned and numerous "terrorists" in your city really wanted to "change" anything, they would find terrorizing the ruling class much easier, considering their suicidal tendencies.

For years It has been plainly obvious that the mayor is tacitly complicit with this behavior of terrorizing civilians, given that he has taken no action to advocate and enable effective self-defense.

Why do you continue to tolerate this? It is clear that you have an enemy in a position of authority, who is in dire need of removal.

There are a few bills waiting to be voted on for us, and if too many of them fail our leadership will be facing the sort of insurrection I'm alluding to.

Fucking shit.

>if too many of them fail our leadership will be facing the sort of insurrection I'm alluding to.

I'll believe it when I see it. Face it, people don't care about a problem unless it is affecting them personally. Hunger, homelessness, death of a loved one. These things spur people into action. Seeing someone else die in a terrorist attack, it's nothing. "Oh, that's tragic.... Hmm, let's watch Game of Thrones".

For as long as whites are able to live comfortably, they will sleepwalk into oblivion.

The IRA attacked London because absolutely no-one in england cared when northerners were getting shot

>british brits were more valuable back then

This pretty much sums up how Britain is to me as well.
I live in the North East and something happening in 45% white British London is like it may as well be happening in another country. Nobody will give a fuck unless as user pointed out either they starve or the internet/tv goes down.

and they'll never accept any blame or lift a finger

Futures bright OP

Is this you cringe you lose?

Most important thread on Sup Forums:

Half their news is regional, so for the English N.I. may as well be Mars

>How could they sit and watch that and think that it would never become a problem?

They didn't give a shit and most of them still don't.

They're more vulnerable than they can imagine. In every way. They would need to hide underground, detached from society, and eventually the very seat of their authority, in order to avoid the consequences of their actions.

Sincerely, this isn't LARPing. As has been said "God created Man, Samuel Colt made them equal", I would have a long list of names to add ending with " ... made them into gods". Individuals hold tremendous power, in even the most mundane situations. This isn't some mindless spiritualism, it is the simple realization that public authorities have to be in the public, exposing themselves to numerous vulnerabilities - much more than some angry shooter.

All I suggest is to be creative. There is still plenty to work with, even in the UK.

muh british stoicism

And what will you do when shariah will be enforced in UK ?

I hope Ahmed burns London down, what a scummy place, full of racists that hate scots and pakis that wear those fucking bags.

>tiny gene pool
In another thread you'll be calling us all mutts for being invaded by different groups of Europeans so many times. So which is it

bollocks, everyone is just too scared to step out of line and say anything. You are confusing weakness and inaction with some sort of strength and stoicism.

Yeah, it's a common trait of boomers, wherever they are, alright.

You cunts always seem just on the verge of losing your cool, but you never do. Respect

The same applies to you dumb fat mullato. But many times worse.
Boomers didn't fuck you, the mega capitalists did. Women entering the workforce, importation of third world savages, gay rights, trannies, all of it has been gleefully accepted by the capitalist system because it drives down your wages and increases productivity for the capitalists. You're chasing spooks. Capitalism has no allegiance to anything except increased profit. All of culture and society is shaped by the needs of capital. You're all literally cucks for capital.

I don't know Pierre give us some tips

If they attacked Milton Keynes they'd improve the place, that's why.

yes, but we've always been that way. it's sad to see you limeys THINK you're superior as the menace creeps into your impotent structure and make fools out of you.
keep posting charts projecting your insecurities if it helps, though...