Austrian thought police department starts work

wien.orf.at/m/news/stories/2866192/

Manned (or womened) with 5 staff members, you can write them about hate in the internet. Within short deliberation periods, they will send you guides on how you can get the thought crime persecuted.

All Austrian flag posters will be reported to them by me. Watch out.

Other urls found in this thread:

derstandard.at/2000061837483/Sicherheitspaket-OeVP-Ministerien-verteidigen-Entwurf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you based Saupreiß

>Saupreiss
thought crime right there, expect a WEGA unit at your door in 3...2...1

Let's start by reporting all racist Austrians on Sup Forums starting with this one .
I want to see what they do about it.

>implying insulting europeans, especially germans counts as racism to the cucks in charge of the ORF

I'd probably even get a medal desu senpai

Saupreißn.

You're all reported to the Gedankepolizei, you scum Scheizebags.

I tell you something. I will unironically report the next anti-Muslim or anti-semitic Austrian flag poster and will see what they say. I expect Sup Forums is high on their list of "evil thought crime" internet sites.

>you scum Scheizebags.

Are you a pretty swedish girl?

Doesn't matter really, please keep going I already am slightly erect

It is not faggot. They are about fratzenbuch and twatter.

I am a Nordic God.

Na servas, 5 Beamte werdn sicher was reissn.

Die kommen um halb 11 ins Buero, zerst mal a Kaffeepause, dann 5 minuten mails checken, Mittagspause bis 2, weitere 10 minuten mails checken, Kaffeepause, Feierabend

Unnuetzer Haufen.

All the middle eastern scum needs to be gassed and Van der Bellen drowned in their ashes.

>All Austrian flag posters will be reported to them by me
Not so fast, Hans.

Sweden, please.

post something bad so I can report you

Reported again to Gedankepolizei. Pack your bags today Fritzel because they will be knocking on your door first thing tomorrow morning.

>Australia
>Sweden
>Black cock
Yes...

good one

What is ZARA? Those are young engaged antifa people. They work hard for their gov gibmees (60k per person annual wage).

>tfw Austria is turning into a liberal shithole
>tfw We won.

Keep schaffing, Schland.

How complicit is Sup Forums and other chans in general when it comes to working with police from some irrelevant country outside the US for hatespeech?

I imagine the police wouldn't go the lengths to try to get someone when he isn't posting under his name unless it's about terrorism or something else more serious.

Just because you report them to the respective authorities doesn't mean they follow up on it. I don't even know if Hiro gives out any information, other than the American feds and intelligence agencies of course.

>How complicit is Sup Forums and other chans in general when it comes to working with police from some irrelevant country outside the US for hatespeech?
that is what I want to find out from the new thought police department

Sup Forums has to comply with the law. Austrian authorities can go to the embassy so that local authorities in the country where Sup Forums operates subpoena the ip addresses of criminal posters.

>ZARA

All of my hate.

They're not going to bother if our own cops are of any indication, they just want to pad the stats with people off sites that have their servers located inside Finland or alternatively shitposts in normiebook/twitter/other cancer media.

The best course of action is to overflow them with shitposts and left-wing comments (anti-white hate).

That's just bullshit and you know it, the site falls under US jurisdiction and the site owner doesn't have to give anything out. Only reason he would ever have to give out anything if ordered by US authorities in a pressing case like a possible terrorist attack or whatever, because that's the only reason US would ever push Hiro to release poster information to European authorities.

It's a "support group" for faggots that got "insulted" online, stop false-flagging you turkroach retard

Europe is so fucked it isn't funny anymore. When are you finally going to have a racewar so I can volunteer for the Australian Imperial Force mk3?

Wrong. Germany and the US have treaties about crime. E.g. if a US bank has information on a German tax cheat, Germany can ask for this information via the US embassy/justice department. And the US checks whether the request is constitutional in the US and theb subpoenas the information through a judge (similar to a US case).

financed by the Austrian chancellor

This is what you get when you vote SPÖ/Greens/ÖVP/FPÖ

FPÖ are opposition and far right.
Fucking memeflaggers.

>far right
Nice memes
They are centralists
Everything else including ÖVP is left/far left

And you think far right won't push more surveillance and restrictions on us? Also while yeah the FPÖ are in opposition nationally they still govern locally in some regions.

>Everything else including ÖVP is left/far left
Holy fug haha

v&v&v&v&

ÖVP didnt do anything when we had 100k+ shitskins (not even including family reuinion) entered the country in a year, so they are for open borders (they could have ended it ANY second)
They are pro welfare state, especially our horrible health care system and our ponzi scheme pension system
Tell me how are they NOT left wing?
Maybe by modern european standards they are not, since everything shifted to the left so fucking hard

>so they are for open borders
And you realize you profits from open borders? The elite, that's why they didn't do shit.
>They are pro welfare state
They want to cut spending though.
>Tell me how are they NOT left wing?
How are they? In what way do the support workers rights and are against the capitalist system?

This.

Yeah they want to cut spending a little, taxes a little.
Thats why they are just left and not extreme left. You dont have to support "workers" to be left, you have to want a big government and be pro immigration to be left.
If we had a biased party that would want to get rid of all taxes against some VAT (mehrwertsteuer) and to get rid of all public spending, except infrastructure, justice and security, then they would HIGHLY oppose that.

>you have to want a big government and be pro immigration to be left.
Fucking hell, what? Read Bakunin, Proudhon, Kropotkin, Bookchin, and then please tell me how they want big government and are pro immigration.

Maybe I should apply there, read interesting posts all day and get paid for it

It's financed by the SPÖ run Austrian Federal Chancellery. Federal elections are in one month and after that the SPÖ will no longer be in the government. This shit is just the final virtue signalling of a dying party.

the amount of fresh cringe OC must be glorious there. maybe you really should apply.

the eternal german at it again.

Woa. Better start acting nice now.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

This post is satire™.

>after that SPÖ wont be in the government anymore
Based on surveys SPÖ & ÖVP have more than 50%

Just spam them with fucking random shit that'll show 'em.

lol then i will take my mistgabel and drive with my traktor to wien.

Haha mochst urlaub oda wos

Wherever I go in Vienna there is that SPO fgt pointing at me. Feels like living in a totalitarian state; Germans like rules way too fucking much (no one even crosses the road here without the GREEN MAN--except the kebabs, of course).

No, Landsmann. Haven't you got the memo? Everyone except Maoists and Stalinists are all far right at this point.

Is that the new code?
mistgabel = stg77
traktor = Pandur

>this is your mind on reddit

>Anarchotard cannot into memes
shamefur display desu senpai

>j-just pretending to be retarded

gas yourself

I could say the same about you.

That artist is shit btw he just steals designs from other manga/anime and changes like 1 or 2 things and calls it OC donut steel.

>Austria
>Cyber security
>Internet surveilance

Detlef, this is not happening, people here barely know what a Kom-puu-ther is.

>taking inspiration from other artists
>stealing
That is not the same, user.

>inspiration
Literally Revy with blue eyes in a vest/military uniform.

FPÖ is actually against mass surveillance, while ÖVP and Sobotka want to pass orwellian legislature like the Sicherheitspaket.

derstandard.at/2000061837483/Sicherheitspaket-OeVP-Ministerien-verteidigen-Entwurf

>since there is Revy it is forbidden for everyone else to every draw a similar character forever
Why no love for Suzumi, user?

Because Revy is the original I ain't got time for no fakes.
I really wish I could like that artist but everytime I look at his art I just see characters from other series.

Then this pic will make your head explode.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

Kek

My wörk here is done.

Wow fucking wow this needs to stop